General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

nameless?
Do I really have a name? -Property of OneWhoKnows

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Seaweed
My Title was WAY too Long.

wikipedia truly is home of the internet loser

Seaweed

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

zomg start ddosing, to teh barricades!

MORGELLON ATTACK!!!!!!!

GavinZac
BOO HOO, IM A FUCKING CRYBABY

from that guy Hildedan's userpage

Current Status: My real life is in a mess. My family is falling apart. My home computer is spoilt. I'll be checking my watchlist and editing sporadically. I'll try to contribute as much as possible. However, please give me time to respond to posts on my talk page, and don't kick me when I'm down.
I saved the Greatest Thread www.genmay.com/showpost.php?p=17147243

Schrodinger
I fucked Diarrhea Connoisseur and all I got was syphilis

hahahahahahahah that made me waffle hardcore he's some 12 year old small dicked singaporean.

EDIT: I can't see where he commented...
.......v

Slash
DoucheBagalo

Mertous

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriaD View Post
Oh yeah!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:BaconCountyRebel

This blocked user (block log | autoblocks | unblock | contribs) asked to be unblocked, but one or more administrators has reviewed and declined this request. Other administrators can also review this block, but should not override the decision without good reason (see the blocking policy). This unblock request continues to be visible. Do not replace this message with another unblock request.

Request reason: "And I request my ban be removed. Saxifrage has too many cocks in his mouth and they are obstructing his vision, I think he may have banned me on accident when one of them fell out his mouth onto this keyboard."

Decline reason: "Not a valid unblock reason. Such personal attacks will only lead to your block being extended Gurch 10:03, 14 November 2006 (UTC)"

You have now been indefinitely blocked for incivility and personal attacks Gurch 10:04, 14 November 2006 (UTC)

ROFL!
This thread delivers!

Serious guys - we need to think of something to do to these fuckwits, then all attack as one and show these fuckers that we are notable.

Schrodinger
I fucked Diarrhea Connoisseur and all I got was syphilis

There's gotta be some insane wiki editing software we can make... or may already have access to.

We need a proxy switching wikipedia editor that will just randomly source pages and wipe them or replace them with [m] Was here, LOALZ.

Any coding gurus up to the challenge?
.......v

Seaweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
There's gotta be some insane wiki editing software we can make... or may already have access to.

We need a proxy switching wikipedia editor that will just randomly source pages and wipe them or replace them with [m] Was here, LOALZ.

every time we have a thread like this loads of ideas get put forward but nothing ever happens

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

I like wikipedia, but I dislike some of the wanker pedantic self important fucks who hang around there. Sure, it needs dilligent editors and moderators. It does not need fat fucks who have never contributed and just get off on the power they have.

Fucking shit up in the name of [M] is neither an answer nor a way to continue posting here. It upsets Sanjay when he visits twice a year.
.......v.

Mertous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post

You need an account with the wiki in order to edit files. I'm presuming they'll have some anti-bot measures on their signups to prevent auto signups.

So any program that was written would have to be from manual accounts, and they'd just ban the account after a few defaces.

Seaweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mertous View Post
You need an account with the wiki in order to edit files. I'm presuming they'll have some anti-bot measures on their signups to prevent auto signups.

So any program that was written would have to be from manual accounts, and they'd just ban the account after a few defaces.

you don't need an account

Mertous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeshit View Post
you don't need an account

you don't?

what a shit site. fags

Seaweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie View Post
I like wikipedia, but I dislike some of the wanker pedantic self important fucks who hang around there. Sure, it needs dilligent editors and moderators. It does not need fat fucks who have never contributed and just get off on the power they have.

Fucking shit up in the name of [M] is neither an answer nor a way to continue posting here. It upsets Sanjay when he visits twice a year.

At least it would prove we are worthy of a wiki entry, it's not like the articles won't be restored a few minutes after by the sad fuckers who moderate it.

IMO we should delete SA Offtopic etc, if we don't deserve a wiki entry neither do they.

of course I don't endorse this kind of behavior either though