General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools
Shiki
shiki
I am creepy.
 
Shiki's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewism1987 View Post
im waiting for this new content to come around, since 9/11 it's just been the same shit as before.

what do you expect with the same posters? we didn't bring in the professionals

hell, we're as close as it gets to professional posters
Old 09-22-2007, 05:54 AM Shiki is offline  
#151  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Lewism1987
High 5, down low, 2 slow!
 
Lewism1987's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineStorm View Post
Since 9/11??

You mean something worthwhile happened and that the 'reform' was just an empty thing like all those times before that?

the only thing thats changed is sometimes shitty snipes get you some naughty points, genmay is still the same as always. it's all smoke and mirrors. genmay has gotten people fired, sent people boxes and fucked crabs. yet some hoe bag cries and a whole thread gets deleted?
Old 09-22-2007, 06:41 AM Lewism1987 is offline  
#152  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewism1987 View Post
the only thing thats changed is sometimes shitty snipes get you some naughty points, genmay is still the same as always. it's all smoke and mirrors. genmay has gotten people fired, sent people boxes and fucked crabs. yet some hoe bag cries and a whole thread gets deleted?

because we broke the internet laws lolz
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 09-22-2007, 06:43 AM 5ive is offline  
#153  

Lewism1987
High 5, down low, 2 slow!
 
Lewism1987's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiki View Post
what do you expect with the same posters? we didn't bring in the professionals

hell, we're as close as it gets to professional posters

i'm just wondering what the fuck the "content" is. i hear it all the time yet theres no definition, just content. like its some fucking amber nectar that everybody knows about.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:43 AM Lewism1987 is offline  
#154  

Lewism1987
High 5, down low, 2 slow!
 
Lewism1987's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ive View Post
because we broke the internet laws lolz

quick call the po-po. or websense or some shit.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:44 AM Lewism1987 is offline  
#155  

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo
 
Fiah's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewism1987 View Post
i'm just wondering what the fuck the "content" is. i hear it all the time yet theres no definition, just content. like its some fucking amber nectar that everybody knows about.

everything that makes genmay a legal liability for sanjay is what makes it great

one day, through some explosion of pent-up genmay splooge, some nasty shit will go down and get Sanjay sued, which will be the greatest day of Genmay, and also its last
Old 09-22-2007, 07:15 AM Fiah is offline  
#156  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by furry4life View Post
everything that makes genmay a legal liability for sanjay is what makes it great

one day, through some explosion of pent-up genmay splooge, some nasty shit will go down and get Sanjay sued, which will be the greatest day of Genmay, and also its last

We (IMNobody) shall send our money to support him
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 09-22-2007, 07:17 AM 5ive is offline  
#157  

Sobriquet
 
Figures, I leave [M] for a few days and I miss an epic thread. :sadpanda:
__________________
Berticus lololol
My brother says I'm a 42k fag.

IS THIS YOUR WIFE?!
...
IS YOUR WIFE A FUCKING PEPPER?!

25b7be034c9e5e2134a574ab0066624d
Old 09-22-2007, 07:22 AM Sobriquet is offline  
#158  

Romeoz God
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by furry4life View Post
You know, once in a while you can just log out and ignore what these scary people on the intarwebs are saying. You could even go and have a beer in a bar or something. Or you could have an anxiety attack about it

anxiety attack .. she is a . I'm more concerned that genmay has no moral boundries at all. As in you'd all collectively get a room of 2 year olds raped while having a sit back and laugh. While this is not on par with that.. and her boyfriend is the only reason it escalted to the point it did.. it raises a lot of personal issues with me as I realise there ARE many people here who would do something like that if they could. She bordered on the innocent side so I could see a lot of INNOCENT people get fucked over because no one has the balls to say anything and thinks it would be fun to go with the crowd. I'm not the only one with these kind of concerns.... Vienge got himself permabanned over the thread and he had 80,000 posts here.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:34 AM Romeoz God is offline  
#159  

Lewism1987
High 5, down low, 2 slow!
 
Lewism1987's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoz God View Post
Vienge got himself permabanned over the thread and he had 80,000 posts here.

the only reason vienge got himself B7'ed was down to the fact if he wasnt he would still log in a read just like every other fucking lemming. morals or not.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:42 AM Lewism1987 is offline  
#160  

pr0ntab
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoz God View Post
people get fucked over because no one has the balls to say anything

Welcome to real life...

Remember 3 planes crashed into buildings because some cunts had carpet knives, and nobody had the balls to do anything. This is how the real world works.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:48 AM pr0ntab is offline  
#161  

5ive
 
5ive's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoz God View Post
anxiety attack .. she is a . I'm more concerned that genmay has no moral boundries at all. As in you'd all collectively get a room of 2 year olds raped while having a sit back and laugh.

No, we wouldn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoz God View Post
While this is not on par with that.. and her boyfriend is the only reason it escalted to the point it did.. it raises a lot of personal issues with me as I realise there ARE many people here who would do something like that if they could. She bordered on the innocent side so I could see a lot of INNOCENT people get fucked over because no one has the balls to say anything and thinks it would be fun to go with the crowd. I'm not the only one with these kind of concerns.... Vienge got himself permabanned over the thread and he had 80,000 posts here.

I thought I cleared it up for you the first time, but let me reiterate: Welcome to the motherfucking internet. If you have a problem with people on the internet, then there is nothing you can do but leave. She was innocent, you say? So what? An innocent person did a stupid thing and she paid for it, that's life. She'll move on, she'll be okay, and maybe she'll learn that the internet really is serious business. At any moment someone could screw you over "for the lulz," and no one could stop them. The reason the internet is so great is because it has no boundaries and people can do what they want, even if it is "immoral," (I used quotes because what is immoral to you may not be immoral to me. There is also a difference between illegal and immoral, in a way).

You say you're worried because many people would have loved to screw someone over. I guess you're worried about human nature. We're bad by nature and yet you think that there is something we can do to prevent it. The only thing that stops people from screwing someone over, like the girl in the thread in question, is morals. However, the internet has very few moral boundaries, so once you're on it the veil is off and you're faced with the reality of human nature. If you can't accept it, leave.
__________________
Chicho is full of win.
Member #5 of the Romeoz God R.I.P Collective
Old 09-22-2007, 08:04 AM 5ive is offline  
#162  

Klypr
Pittsburgh Poz
 
Klypr's Avatar
 
"Obey the laws of the internet"




Old 09-22-2007, 08:50 AM Klypr is offline  
#163  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeoz God View Post
Ruining harry potter for hundreds of people.. sure : D that's funny..

this.. wasn't.. it was being horrific to someone else because you can to make yourself feel better

GenMay is and always has been horrific to every single female who has ever joined. That's a fact.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:12 AM Sarah Palin is offline  
#164  

WeLandedOnTheMoon!
 
WeLandedOnTheMoon!'s Avatar
 
Quote:
At one point someone even said “oh look she lives in [city], its rape time!” You may not think that this is serious but as a victim of sexual assault I take this very seriously.
Well that explains it.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:14 AM WeLandedOnTheMoon! is offline  
#165  

 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.