General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
that's fucking NICE bro how much did you spend on mods?

$0

bought it pre-modded. Vig had a fire sale everything-must-go style, and wanted quick cash. I wasn't looking for another shotgun, but he asked me if I was interested for $300 (maybe $400, not sure) and shit, I just couldn't refuse that.

That surefire forearm is like almost $300 itself. Then almost $200 for the Knoxx stock and Mesa sidesaddle + the price of the 870... I think I got it for about 30 cents on the dollar.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
Nice! I wish I waited for the longer tube for the extra +2. I also wanted to add the extra side saddle but it won't fit in the wall safe. Suppose I could do the velcro mount method but meh...

What ever happened with that Vigilante dude? Last I remember, he went out into the Appalachians or something.

He did his walkabout for a few months and has popped in sporadically over the last few years. He tried like hell to get in the military and that didn't work out. Who knows what he's doing now...

He seemed like a pretty solid bro. I wish he'd come back.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
$0

bought it pre-modded. Vig had a fire sale everything-must-go style, and wanted quick cash. I wasn't looking for another shotgun, but he asked me if I was interested for $300 (maybe $400, not sure) and shit, I just couldn't refuse that.

That surefire forearm is like almost $300 itself. Then almost $200 for the Knoxx stock and Mesa sidesaddle + the price of the 870... I think I got it for about 30 cents on the dollar.

Best deal i ever got was a 22 marlin model 60 for 20 bucks. has a cracked stock i need to replace though.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

Cody
User Deleted

pic of model 60

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Best deal i ever got was a 22 marlin model 60 for 20 bucks. has a cracked stock i need to replace though.

Not bad

I bought a .410 snake charmer for $30 once. I don't even know where the hell that thing is now. Probably in a box in the back of a closet at my parents' house

AND, in the category of HORRIBLE deals, I bought a brand new Jennings J22 pistol at a gun show for $40. I just wanted to see how bad a $40 pistol was. It didn't disappoint It could shoot dinner plate sized groups at 6 feet and only jammed about twice per magazine

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Not bad

I bought a .410 snake charmer for $30 once. I don't even know where the hell that thing is now. Probably in a box in the back of a closet at my parents' house

AND, in the category of HORRIBLE deals, I bought a brand new Jennings J22 pistol at a gun show for $40. I just wanted to see how bad a $40 pistol was. It didn't disappoint It could shoot dinner plate sized groups at 6 feet and only jammed about twice per magazine

ugh sounds like my uncle's 1911 after it was "fixed" by an amateur gunsmith, fucking thing would jam 2x with just 5 rounds of para in it. (also the gun i was gonna send lisa to suicide herself with :snicker

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
ugh sounds like my uncle's 1911 after it was "fixed" by an amateur gunsmith, fucking thing would jam 2x with just 5 rounds of para in it. (also the gun i was gonna send lisa to suicide herself with :snicker

I know 1911s have a huge following, but they really do seem to be picky machines.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
I know 1911s have a huge following, but they really do seem to be picky machines.

yep they really hate cheap ammo too, what i think happened was the kid shortened the coil spring and now it's underpowered for cycling properly, told my uncle to just buy a new spring and a new clip (for the new spring in there also) and see if that fixes the problem. he said nah, now he's got the Judge he doenst even carry the 9 anymore

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:

over-priced too, esp the springfield and kimber garbage.
if i buy 1911 its gonna be a colt, but since i already bought a hk uspc it don't see the point of it now. my buddy has a colt gold cup, lol and numerous failure to feeds, dunno ifs the magazine or cheap ammo but if you spend over 1k on a firearm you expect it to go bang erry time. I been using the cheap ass winchester white box ammo which is known to have shit quality control, haven't had a ftf/fte yet in the usp just runs like bam.

Cody
User Deleted

the 1911 i've been talking about is a colt. I think my next gun will probably be a judge i really love them

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post
over-priced too, esp the springfield and kimber garbage.
if i buy 1911 its gonna be a colt, but since i already bought a hk uspc it don't see the point of it now. my buddy has a colt gold cup, lol and numerous failure to feeds, dunno ifs the magazine or cheap ammo but if you spend over 1k on a firearm you expect it to go bang erry time. I been using the cheap ass winchester white box ammo which is known to have shit quality control, haven't had a ftf/fte yet in the usp just runs like bam.

I went through a brief phase where I really wanted a 1911... the more I researched them, the less I wanted one. Getting one that works well and looked sweet as fuck was going to be a mad amount of cash. Too much to spend for what I basically only wanted as a display piece / safe queen.

Cody
User Deleted

for revolvers my first choice will always be taurus i think, but semi auto's for me are always finicky, i can't shoot glocks well because you gotta hold them so damned tight to prevent jams, and that makes my hands shake to much to hold on target.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps

Quote:
for revolvers my first choice will always be taurus i think, but semi auto's for me are always finicky, i can't shoot glocks well because you gotta hold them so damned tight to prevent jams, and that makes my hands shake to much to hold on target.

In my limited experience Taurus has made some pretty nice revolvers for the money. . I have a close friend that bought a 689. Feels great in the hand, and shot just as well and comfortably with full loads.

similar to this

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Indeed.

cody is real

how naive are you

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

why do people hate .40 cal