General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Typhoon43

Just got my delivery notification. Gonna go grab this beast at Lunch. HOOOOO YEAH!

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Cody
User Deleted

grats foon! we must see pics!

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

Typhoon43

Keep it on topic folks. Subforums have a lot more rules than Main.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Keep it on topic folks. Subforums have a lot more rules than Main.

Thank you, I'm sorry about all these messes, here is an on topic post though it's my stepdad's Remington.22 mag, sometimes the cylinder won't line up right so you have to look at it before you fire it every time.

[QUOTE=The Unflushable Turd;25485427]Also maybe its because i'm a piece of shit and i don't deserve happiness or whatever balalalal hueuheuhuehueuheuhuehue[/QUOTE]

Cody
User Deleted

please dont bust my balls about trigger discipline on this pic its been done to death i know better now but the gun was empty this was before we did any shooting.

Typhoon43

The one gun I don't have is a .22 Rifle or Pistol. I have my AR, a shotty, a Remington 700, a subcompact, and a full frame pistol. The .22 completes my "Zombie loadout". Hmmm, I may pick one up today when I grab my VEPR from the gun store.

Cody
User Deleted

I'm the one who fucked the .22 mag up by trying to be a hotshot and teach myself how to fan the hammer

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody View Post
300 meters with a rifle on a rest and freehand shooting a pistol at 25 yards are totally different animals you retarded piece of shit if you don't know anything about anticipatory flinching for recoil in noob shooters maybe you should not even own a pistol at all or at least take classes from a trained instructor. and i guarantee you the first time you shoot in front of an instructor he's gonna tell you its not witchcraft its you flinching like a little bitch.

lol at take classes from a trained instructor, something that a little bitch like you does because you can't learn from your mistakes and are too stupid so you just pay someone to unfuck your self, typical lazy piece of shit.
also you moron can't even tell the weight difference between an empty vs loaded mag hahahahahah dipshit.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post
lol at take classes from a trained instructor, something that a little bitch like you does because you can't learn from your mistakes and are too stupid so you just pay someone to unfuck your self, typical lazy piece of shit.
also you moron can't even tell the weight difference between an empty vs loaded mag hahahahahah dipshit.

youre literally worse than lisa at posting and being a human congrats, i hope you accidentally shoot someone you like because you're too stupid and stubborn to ask for help

Typhoon43

Lotta TuT rage up in here

Anyways, she's in my back seat and looks just as good as I thought she would. Going to swap the grips and get the muzzle brake installed first. Then I'll try to get some pics if I have time.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Lotta TuT rage up in here

Anyways, she's in my back seat and looks just as good as I thought she would. Going to swap the grips and get the muzzle brake installed first. Then I'll try to get some pics if I have time.

cool beans bro!!!!!!!!

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
youre literally worse than lisa at posting and being a human congrats, i hope you accidentally shoot someone you like because you're too stupid and stubborn to ask for help

haha.lol congrats on being a grade A troll, shouldn't you be busy stalking lisa?
fuck off you wanna be redneck white trash scumbag.

Cody
User Deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post
haha.lol congrats on being a grade A troll, shouldn't you be busy stalking lisa?
fuck off you wanna be redneck white trash scumbag.

Hey i'm not the one here incapable of making a post without cursing and berating people, you should go on maury you'll fit right in with the other ghetto trash

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

Quote:
Hey i'm not the one here incapable of making a post without cursing and berating people, you should go on maury you'll fit right in with the other ghetto trash

You bring out the best in me i haven't raged here in a while, not my fault your a fucking idiot scumbag with no integrity.

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.

Quote:

this was the day i fell in love with the judge, it's my uncle's but I want one exactly like it.

wtf are you wearing on your head