General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Mr. Greg
I'm obsessed with DHermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
the "smears" against Palin have been picked up and exploded so morons like yourself will feel sympathy for someone who is a conservative know nothing shill.

I was going to vote for him before he even announced her as VP. Try again.

Quote:
John McCain is a completely morally disgusting person with the same old Republican ballgame and you're voting for him because of guns.
Barack Obama is a lying idiot that uses the same old Democratic talking points in hopes of getting elected, and will combine his inexperience with the do-nothing Congress to drive this country into the pits faster than Bush did, and you're voting for him hoping for "Change" when he already broke one of his campaign promises.

Now get back to that other thread and continue our derailment.

Louis Potgieter (1951-1996) NEVER FORGET

Last edited by Mr. Greg; 09-08-2008 at 02:03 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Trailblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Youre just restating what I said after calling me a tard for stating it! I never said you need McDouche to defend the 2nd, I hate the man in fact. You basically called me a tard simply for stating the obvious; that the 2nd ammendment guarantees all the others. You are the idiot.

You even quoted me two posts above this one saying:

Took one of your posts involving someone criticizing McCain as a rebuttal to the criticism.

My bad, happens.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Greg View Post
Barack Obama is a lying idiot that uses the same old Democratic talking points in hopes of getting elected, and will combine his inexperience with the do-nothing Congress to drive this country into the pits faster than Bush did, and you're voting for him hoping for "Change" when he already broke one of his campaign promises.

Hope you don't expect McCain to accomplish anything then. At least anything that requires the legislature.

g0rg0n
Jim Zorn took my job, that MOTHER FUCKER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Greg View Post
I was going to vote for him before he even announced her as VP. Try again.

don't be a dumbass, a democrat congress + democrat president = tons of shit will get done. at least until the mid terms anyway when congress may flip back to republican but shit dude, 2 years of a functioning government is better than 4 years of stagnation and in fighting.

Darth Febreze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
It's amazing how with every new post you reveal yourself to be nothing more than republican tool. A few blogs and a tabloid paper is not the left and anyone who ever bought into that doesn't know shit about the media or I suspect just about anything else, the "smears" against Palin have been picked up and exploded so morons like yourself will feel sympathy for someone who is a conservative know nothing shill. John McCain is a completely morally disgusting person with the same old Republican ballgame and you're voting for him because of guns. You're a retarded .

spot on
1995 Camaro Z28 6 speed. 383 baby blower cam, cold air induction, pacesetter longtube headers, over the axle true duals with x-pipe and borla xr1s, Dana S60 rear with truetrac and 4.10s, madz28.com tune, crane 1.6 roller rockers.