General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Pretendo

She's such a shallow ploy to court female voters. At least the media seems to be catching on to that. The VP should be reserved for someone ready to lead the country in a moments notice. She's nothing more than a shoehorn to get McCain into office.

They polarize each others age and experience, the McCain's have summed up her foreign policy and national security experience as to being the "closest part of the continent to Russia.," and do you think she's going to be able to object much to a guy with a notorious temper and bills himself as a Maverick? So much for balance. If he absolutely needed a Republican woman to run with him, he had plenty of better choices. Elizabeth Dole, Kay Bailey Hutchinson, Fiorina, even Condoleezza. I'm sure some of them would turn down the job, but to suggest Palin is the best his party can offer is a long shot.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Poutine
aka Pou Pou

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxboxgamer View Post
Taken from MSNBC.COM

LOL

(goddamn i am 16 and there is no way in hell i would consider having a kid next year)

edit 2- her daughter =

neither daughter in that pic is the pregger
I'll be hiding from the plans
G C
of too many hands.

- Jim Cuddy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHfAHqXbxI

FM 2347
I am offended by the world isajeep.

I would fuck the living daylights out of Sarah Palin.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolxboxgamer View Post

edit 2- her daughter =
No doubt!

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretendo View Post
She's such a shallow ploy to court female voters.

Of course it is. The very word `politics` implies the use of polarities, or poles.

Quote:
At least the media seems to be catching on to that.
Media outlets will more or less "support" that hypothesis depending on the the loyalties of each media outlet.

Quote:
She's nothing more than a shoehorn to get McCain into office.
The VP has always been used in a purely political way.

Actually thats not true at one time the VP was the second most voted for candidate, reguardless of party, that much better system, much like our illegal unconstitutional and threatening Fed Resv has been usurped.

Quote:
They polarize each others age and experience, the McCain's have summed up her foreign policy and national security experience as to being the "closest part of the continent to Russia.," and do you think she's going to be able to object much to a guy with a notorious temper and bills himself as a Maverick?
Of course not, all we can do is hope McManiac, at the ripe old age of 77 currently, chokes on a penis and drops dead.

Then we can have a presidentess we can fap for.

She represents "change we can feel"

Quote:
So much for balance.
"The end times".

Quote:
If he absolutely needed a Republican woman to run with him, he had plenty of better choices. Elizabeth Dole, Kay Bailey Hutchinson, Fiorina, even Condoleezza.
The rednecks, that demographic the neocon republicans play extremely successfully to (see; Bush), will trip over themselves now voting for the "bitch" they want to fap to. Brilliant and effective strategy, and at this point time honored neocon playbook.

Quote:
I'm sure some of them would turn down the job, but to suggest Palin is the best his party can offer is a long shot.
Its the best choice for the neocons, thats why they made it.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Talenos

So since her abstinence only education doesn't work in her own home, she thinks it's still fine for the rest of the country?

kudos
I am a homofag with no friends and Halo owns my soul

Palin backed bridge to nowhere in 2006 and hired lobbyists
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...n-bridge_N.htm

Quote:
And as mayor of the small town of Wasilla from 1996 to 2002, Palin also hired a Washington lobbying firm that helped secure $8 million in congressionally directed spending projects, known as earmarks, according to public spending records compiled by the watchdog group Citizens Against Government Waste and lobbying documents.

-=Antimatter=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talenos View Post
So since her abstinence only education doesn't work in her own home, she thinks it's still fine for the rest of the country?

Apparently so. Sarah had a shotgun wedding, and now it's her daughter's turn. Gotta love those family values that force you to have unwanted children and marry during high school. I can't wait to see how that marriage turns out.

kudos

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Antimatter=- View Post
Apparently so. Sarah had a shotgun wedding, and now it's her daughter's turn. Gotta love those family values that force you to have unwanted children and marry during high school. I can't wait to see how that marriage turns out.

Her husband is just like Bush too with a DWI on his record. Christian republicans sure know how to be hypocrites.

Enygma

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda634 View Post
governor > senator

an executive role would far better prepare someone to take on a higher executive role than a legislative role

here's how it works. if candidate A is a senator then he lacks executive experience. if candidate B is a governor then he lacks foreign policy experience. if candidate C happens to have both been a governor and a senator, well then he's just a career politician and who can trust him. in reality everyone's just jerking each other off.

this sig for sale, PM for details.

Enygma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Greg View Post
I'm sorry she doesn't support your policy of forced racism and crossing out the sections of the Constitution that you don't like.

although she does support bush's policy of forced racism and crossing out sections of the constitution he doesn't like.

this sig for sale, PM for details.

Xayd

lol @ republicans crying about constitutional matters when their boy shits on 5 to 7 amendments daily.

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
No.
She's a creationist, anti-gay, lowest common denominator Republican. I know her talking about shooting guns gets you hard and all but her beliefs speak for themselves.

Quote:
Firefighters don't carry hoses with fire in them, so we shouldn't throw buckets of racism on racism to cure it.
This is the pathetic excuse for people who want to ignore the continuing problems of racism in this country and want to pretend like things will magically work themselves out.

Quote:
What? You admitted it was racism to me.
Yes I did, I admitted that it was racism in a way because I hoped it would help you move beyond your moronic understanding of race dynamics in the US, but all it did was give you something to crow over.

Quote:
Professional (Olympic too) Sport, defense, hunting...bit more than building model ships there, eh skipper?
Not really.

Quote:
Oh wow. To think that you just quoted Bush and called the Constitution a "piece of paper."
It is just a piece of paper, the just ideals embodied within stand on their own without any slavish devotion to unthinking acceptance of everything it contains. The 2nd amendment is not one of these ideals.

Quote:
I think whatever you would label us would be better than discriminating by race and calling the founding document of this country a piece of paper. I'm sorry you don't agree.
I'm sorry too.

Quote:
And I sure do hate those racists! You and Sam Farber should get together and have a Exact Opposite Racism thread.
You have a ignorant and childish view of racism and racial dynamics and you're a gun loving conservative. It's funny how those things always seem to come in pairs.

Quote:
Keep that up and you'll be up all night promoting racial bias!
Not really, you haven't brought up any new points besides "YOU SAID IT WAS RACISM", it's quite boring really.

bingstudent
I am an idiot!

kudos

What a disaster. White trash is fine when it's left in the wilderness of rural America. Please don't allow white trash to take over the White House lawn too. Bush has made a mockery of it as it is.