General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
kudos
I am a homofag with no friends and Halo owns my soul
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Who cares what she's pushing? VP is not president....are you scared that if she gets in the Whitehouse your already dismal chances of getting laid will dry up completely?

Are you really this stupid? It doesn't matter if she's VP or even head of waste management, it's the fact she's a liar and cannot run her own family under her agenda yet alone run America under it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
I'd agree with you if it were Palin and not her daughter that did it. You think teenagers always listen to their parents?

She got pregnent before marriage too you . Like mother like daughter, only in this case her daughter was even younger than her.

Last edited by kudos; 09-02-2008 at 01:05 PM..
Old 09-02-2008, 12:59 PM kudos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Greg View Post
What, do you expect her to disown her daughter, or keep her under lock and key until she's married? Would that make her more likable in your eyes?

Her daughter obviously didn't agree with her ideology, and that was her choice. I think she's doing a fine job given the circumstances.

Now, if she had a kid out of wedlock (which was possible with her son Track, but not proven) I wouldn't even call her a hypocrite, as she could of changed her belief enough to hold a different stance over time (You know, like Obama breaking his promise on FISA ).

By the way, I don't agree with abstinence until marriage myself. The "Religious Right" doesn't speak for all conservatives by a long shot.
She never had sex education and was taught abstinence, now she's pregnant and forced to marry the guy and her mother still believes in pushing her idiotic views on what should be taught in school (abstinence). She shouldn't be blamed for ignoring the evidence right in front of her eyes that she's wrong?
Old 09-02-2008, 01:15 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher View Post
The McCain campaign doesn't give a shit what most of the lefty posters in this forum think.
Luckily everyone else cares so much about what we have to say.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:16 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
I dunno, probably the same way I expect "real change" out of a Senator with 2 years of experience.

Democrats can't honestly question Palin's experience with a straight face.
The "change" issue is more: How is Palin going to push change, when McCain is the boss and she doesn't have the clout to really push him to do anything? McCain-Palin isn't magically the ticket for change because the governor of Alaska got added as the VP.

If the Reps hadn't been hammering Obama for inexperience for the past couple months, I doubt you'd be hearing so much about Palin's inexperience. That criteria cuts both ways.

Quote:
What was your opinion of Bill Clinton? Isn't it true that Clinton was governor of Arkansas before running for the top slot? I don't think he was ever in the Senate, and AFAIK his bid to get into the House failed. What's the difference between him and Palin?
Bill was governor for 12 years, not 18 months. Arkansas has four times the population of Alaska. He was also Attorney General for two years.

Palin could potentially do a good job. We have absolutely no way to tell.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:26 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Mr. Greg
I'm obsessed with DHermit
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Something she couldn't control? Is it that same thing she talks about when she's probably eager to implement the same thing to cover 300 million people? You know, that whole abstinence/no sex-ed thing? Yeah, she can't even keep her kids off the cock. Sounds like the exact competence people like you want in office

Christ, would you prefer to go back to the time of chastity belts?

Quote:
Telling them what they want to hear
How else would Obama have gained support?

Quote:
blah blah Neanderthal broken English
Maybe if Obama wasn't a sham, I'd support him too. He's given me no indication he's different from the majority of Dems elected in 2006. Same promises, different election.

And no, I don't support him just because of guns. I also don't like forced racism (Jim Morrison's favorite).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
She never had sex education and was taught abstinence

Source?

Quote:
She shouldn't be blamed for ignoring the evidence right in front of her eyes that she's wrong?
She shouldn't be blamed for activities she couldn't control. As long as her daughter takes responsibility for her actions, I don't see why Sarah should be blamed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudos View Post
She got pregnent before marriage too you .

Source?
__________________
Moose's brother.

Louis Potgieter (1951-1996) NEVER FORGET
Old 09-02-2008, 01:35 PM Mr. Greg is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

kudos
I am a homofag with no friends and Halo owns my soul
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Greg View Post



Source?

In her speech (http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/08...ial-candidate/) in Dayton, Gov. Sarah Palin announced that she and her husband are celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary, which means they were married on August 29, 1988.



On April 20, 1989 less than eight months after they eloped their first son, Track, was born.

Now kindly shut the fuck up.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:09 PM kudos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Greg View Post
Maybe if Obama wasn't a sham, I'd support him too. He's given me no indication he's different from the majority of Dems elected in 2006. Same promises, different election.

This is some odd logic to me. We get shat on for six years by the Republicans (eight years in the White House), and because the Democrats didn't manage to fix enough of it...you're going to vote for the Republicans again?

I lean Republican most years, but I couldn't do it in 2006 and I won't be doing it this year. The Republican party needs to readjust its values before I'll vote for them again, and McCain isn't the one to do it.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:11 PM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

punisher
 
punisher's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Luckily everyone else cares so much about what we have to say.


I hope that was sarcasm.

The voters McCain hopes to swing don't hang around in forums, or blog their little hearts out about how evil Republicans are. I know it is a foreign concept to you, but not everyone thinks, acts, or votes like you.

Don't get me wrong, I see the hypocrisy. I am a devout atheist, social liberal that can see over the nearest tree. A large dose of cynicism helps.

EDIT: Although, getting an abortion would be the penultimate act of hypocrisy.
__________________
"Oil leak, what oil leak? That puddle under the car is just sweat from all that horsepower."

Last edited by punisher; 09-02-2008 at 02:22 PM..
Old 09-02-2008, 02:15 PM punisher is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Greg View Post
Christ, would you prefer to go back to the time of chastity belts?
No, that would probably be the thought of your candidate. After all, she seems to be the one having problems with sexual related issues, her daughter seems to have the same kind of trouble, and while I'm not suprised you seem to be advocating problem solving through hypocrisy ...yeah.

Quote:
How else would Obama have gained support?
Considering you're the one swinging on the tits of a hypocrite who is not only just that, a fucking hypocrite, but also a fucking moron. You wouldn't understand how anyone gains support, and the only question you're really valid to answer is did you just end up being born that stupid or have you inhaled enough solvents in your pastime to neurologically condition yourself to this point.


Quote:
Maybe if Obama wasn't a sham, I'd support him too. He's given me no indication he's different from the majority of Dems elected in 2006. Same promises, different election.

And no, I don't support him just because of guns. I also don't like forced racism (Jim Morrison's favorite).
Now now, don't lie. That's not nice. No wonder you're voting for mccain, hypocrisy and lying seem to be an easy feat for you.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-02-2008, 02:25 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

kudos
I am a homofag with no friends and Halo owns my soul
 
Palin sees the war in Iraq as "task from god", also a pipeline . What a dumb bitch.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_123205.html

Quote:
Speaking before the Pentecostal church, Palin painted the current war in Iraq as a messianic affair in which the United States could act out the will of the Lord.

"Pray for our military men and women who are striving to do what is right. Also, for this country, that our leaders, our national leaders, are sending [U.S. soldiers] out on a task that is from God," she exhorted the congregants. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God's plan." ...

Just prior to discussing Iraq, Alaska's governor asked the audience to pray for another matter -- a $30 billion national gas pipeline project that she wanted built in the state. "I think God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that," she said.
Palin also seems to have her own Rev. Wright.

Quote:
The church runs a number of ministries providing help to poor neighborhoods, care for children in need, and general community services. But Pastor Kalnins has also preached that critics of President Bush will be banished to hell; questioned whether people who voted for Sen. John Kerry in 2004 would be accepted to heaven; charged that the 9/11 terrorist attacks and war in Iraq were part of a war "contending for your faith;" and said that Jesus "operated from that position of war mode."

It is impossible to determine how much Wasilla Assembly of God has shaped Palin's thinking. She was baptized there at the age of 12 and attended the church for most of her adult life.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:40 PM kudos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Yes, that is why we want a state that doesn't educate them of things we find them doing. Because we manage to do that in our own homes too.

OH WAIT

I'm not of the belief that kids are that stupid. I grew up knowing full well what birth control methods were available before being introduced to the topics in school and even then it's not as if proper instructions can be found on the internet for the confused. I'm quite certain Palin junior was well aware of what was available in spite of who her mother was. If anything, she went in without covering the vagoo due to perception that doing so was unacceptable as a result of her upbringing. Having said that, I don't have a problem with instruction in the classroom, but I hardly see how anyone can say this is somehow the fault of the mother in this situation. You can't control what you can't control. The bottom line is that her daughter is the one who fucked up, not her, and in my eyes this is a non-issue to the candidate in question. I think if you dug deep enough you'd find out a lot about the people others associate with which shouldn't detract from the candidate themselves. Obama was not immune from that either.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-02-2008, 02:43 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudos View Post
She got pregnent before marriage too you . Like mother like daughter, only in this case her daughter was even younger than her.

This isn't the topic of the thread dumbass, but even then saying something happened to someone years ago when their philosophies were different has little bearing on today. If you want to nitpick, go take a look at the civil rights history of the Democratic party and then return to this thread and act like they're morally superior to the GOP when it comes to the advancement of the minority.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-02-2008, 02:44 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

kudos
I am a homofag with no friends and Halo owns my soul
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
This isn't the topic of the thread dumbass, but even then saying something happened to someone years ago when their philosophies were different has little bearing on today.

Her philosophies were in no way different back then you . You said if Palin did it and not her daughter - when in fact she DID do the same thing. Sorry for correcting your ass.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:46 PM kudos is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
The "change" issue is more: How is Palin going to push change, when McCain is the boss and she doesn't have the clout to really push him to do anything? McCain-Palin isn't magically the ticket for change because the governor of Alaska got added as the VP.

If the Reps hadn't been hammering Obama for inexperience for the past couple months, I doubt you'd be hearing so much about Palin's inexperience. That criteria cuts both ways.

You're basically justifying what you're doing because the other party did the same thing, and somehow it's only valid when you do it despite Obama's own inexperience? What exactly has Obama accomplished in the US Senate with regard to "change" that makes you so sure he's the right man for the job? What exactly has Senator Obama demonstrated to show he's more qualified to be president than John McCain? If VPs don't make a difference, I suppose you doubt Dick Cheney's influence on Bush?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Bill was governor for 12 years, not 18 months. Arkansas has four times the population of Alaska. He was also Attorney General for two years.

Palin could potentially do a good job. We have absolutely no way to tell.

You have absolutely no way to tell about Palin, and yet you're damn sure Obama, with all two years of experience he has, is the next Messiah? What exactly is the difference here? I mean really, at least be consistent, that's all I'm asking. What has Obama done in the US Senate that makes you so sure he's the right guy? Hillary Clinton had a lot more experience than he did, so obviously someone can tell me what it is he has accomplished that makes him superior.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-02-2008, 02:51 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudos View Post
Her philosophies were in no way different back then you . You said if Palin did it and not her daughter - when in fact she DID do the same thing. Sorry for correcting your ass.

Clearly they were, and if they weren't I'd like to see your proof. She didn't get into politics until 1992, which is four years after the birth of her first child AFAIK, so where exactly do you see her making a public declaration of her beliefs at that time?
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-02-2008, 02:56 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.