Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

firefighta78
I like sucking little cocks me and Vendetta are best buds

Quote:
Originally Posted by XVar View Post
lol canada

no one cares....

Founding Member of the [M]innesota Twins Fan Club - 2009 AL Central Champs
Member of the [M]innesota Vikings Fan Club - 2009 NFC North Champs. (Back-to-Back)

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Cads

The American election is much more interesting.

Harper is a douche.
Dion is a meek little twat.
Duceppe?
Layton is only there as the customer party to help out whichever other party needs legislation passed.
Green Party? Surely, you gest

I'll probably vote Liberal becuase I dislike seeing my country twitch slightly toward the right on issues like gay marriage and climate change. I hope Dion steps down after being assaulted with a Nerf gun at the PM residence in the middle of the night.

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmCensor View Post
Someone to say fuck shipping crude to the USA and buying it back (even though we get fucked, see the 10cent/L price hike in gas from Ike). We are the MAIN supplier of foreign oil to the USA, we shouldn't be buying our gas from them, we should be refining it ourselves, keeping the profit and protecting our consumers.

-

Do you mean buying gasoline from the US? I'm confused by what you're saying, we don't ship crude and then buy back crude.

9mmCensor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Do you mean buying gasoline from the US? I'm confused by what you're saying, we don't ship crude and then buy back crude.

yes.

g0rg0n
Jim Zorn took my job, that MOTHER FUCKER!

Quote:
I sincerely hope that the Conservatives do not get a majority, with Harper keen on sucking Bush's cock and playing nice with the Corps I can't see how Canada will have a chance at not getting fucked as America tanks.

Canada needs a leader with balls. Someone to say fuck shipping crude to the USA and buying it back (even though we get fucked, see the 10cent/L price hike in gas from Ike). We are the MAIN supplier of foreign oil to the USA, we shouldn't be buying our gas from them, we should be refining it ourselves, keeping the profit and protecting our consumers.

of the issues I am most concerned about:

- legalize weed -> tax it -> market it -> make millions in tax revenues from weed tourism
- energy -> stop using fossil fuels (coal, oil, etc) to create energy. move to renewable eco friendly sources, and nuclear power (reduce nuke weapon stocks and power homes). continue using gas for transport until we have a viable alternative
-

boo hoo hoo, you'll buy our gas and fucking like it

Tom Kazansky

Quote:
yes.

Ok, then that's not the fault of Harper. Canada needs a higher refining capacity, and to do that it'll need less resistance from environmentalists, and more private companies establishing refineries. Harper's only been in power for two years and it's a minority government, how is this all his fault? The Liberals by that measure never stood up to the Americans either. Also, your energy plan isn't workable yet. You can't snap your fingers and have a completely renewable energy grid. All parties are looking into that right now, but it takes time.

9mmCensor

Quote:
Ok, then that's not the fault of Harper. Canada needs a higher refining capacity, and to do that it'll need less resistance from environmentalists, and more private companies establishing refineries. Harper's only been in power for two years and it's a minority government, how is this all his fault? The Liberals by that measure never stood up to the Americans either. Also, your energy plan isn't workable yet. You can't snap your fingers and have a completely renewable energy grid. All parties are looking into that right now, but it takes time.

Actually, I blame the Molronney government. They sold of most of Petro Canada, which paved the way for the closure of refineries, and made it harder to setup more.

I know that it would take time to do this shit. But it should have been done a while ago.

Tom Kazansky

Quote:
Actually, I blame the Molronney government. They sold of most of Petro Canada, which paved the way for the closure of refineries, and made it harder to setup more.

I know that it would take time to do this shit. But it should have been done a while ago.

A while ago like you mean when the Liberals were in power with an unchallanged majority? Sorry why is it you hate Harper again?

HybridPyro

Quote:

What refineries where closed?

krusty50

Finally something that we, frenchies, and Anglophones can agree on, Dion is a fucking douche.

I'm sure they'd have a chance to win if Ignatieff was leading the party instead.

Last edited by krusty50; 09-19-2008 at 04:26 AM..

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectribeCyanide View Post
*Hypocrite.

And he dolled out $9 billion to whom and where and for what purpose?

I'm not trying to say your wrong just want to know where the magical 9 billion went

Its to help Quebec become separate!!! Oh wait thats the party Poutine belongs to.

9mmCensor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridPyro View Post
What refineries where closed?

http://www.petro-canada.ca/en/media/1886.aspx?id=630413

Oakville

ElectribeCyanide

Quote:
A while ago like you mean when the Liberals were in power with an unchallanged majority? Sorry why is it you hate Harper again?

You forget that they were to busy throwing our money to their friends and business partners to the tune of more than 100 million I believe.

I wonder why people vote liberal too.

ElectribeCyanide

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Its to help Quebec become separate!!! Oh wait thats the party Poutine belongs to.

I don't know if this is their current plan but last I heard they wanted to toll anyone going into Quebec but they wouldn't allow people to get tolled going into Ontario.

They wanted to continue to use our military and our dollar too. The stupid thing is they lost the decision awhile back by 1 or 2 %. Quebecers are pretty fucking dumb for the main part, they're dirty greasy trailer trash hicks (God damn Gatineau)

9mmCensor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectribeCyanide View Post
You forget that they were to busy throwing our money to their friends and business partners to the tune of more than 100 million I believe.

I wonder why people vote liberal too.

Yeah, like the conservatives don't pull that shit either.