General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
That horse is just lazy...it will rise back up and show the world that NOTHING is ever what it seems and there is a complex conspiracy between a few powerful individuals behind EVERY major (and minor) world event.

Fuck, you're so gullible

The horse orchestrated the whole thing.

You see, that's not just any horse....





IT'S A JEWISH HORSE
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-10-2008, 08:27 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Gibonius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
That horse is just lazy...it will rise back up and show the world that NOTHING is ever what it seems and there is a complex conspiracy between a few powerful individuals behind EVERY major (and minor) world event.

The horse provoked the man into beating it!
Old 09-10-2008, 08:37 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectribeCyanide View Post
The funniest thing to me is how he probably read some pseudo scientific site about how the kilowatt hours are causing mankind's extinction.

HOW MANY KILLER KILOWATTS ARE YOU USING!! I TAKE LESS THAN YOU NYAH!!

Hey Free Willy, My father is currently in the process of creating a solar panel field that generates one fucking megawatt of environmentally friendly electricity.

How many kilowatt hours do you produce?

I only have solar heat, but want solar/wind eventually, and be totally off-grid, not even grid tied.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:47 AM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
George W. Bush has knowingly deceived the American people on the two overriding policy issues of his presidency — the invasion of Iraq and the deep tax cuts.
Other presidents have lied. Only Bush has repeatedly duped Congress and the public to thwart their exercise of informed consent.

He is the first president to use propaganda as the main weapon in selling his policies. Bush's unprecedented pattern of deception may constitute an impeachable offense.
To date, only the deception in Iraq has brought forth the "I" word. The case for impeachment is materially strengthened, however, when Iraq is combined with Bush's 2001 and 2003 propaganda campaigns to convince the public that tax filers with lower levels of income benefited more from his tax cuts than the nation's richest families.
Hoodwinking the public that Saddam posed a perilous immediate danger to the United States is Bush's greatest treachery. New York Times columnist Paul Krugman observed: "If that claim was fraudulent, the selling of the war is arguably the worst scandal in American history."

John Dean, counsel to the president during Watergate, wrote in mid-June: "Manipulation or deliberate misuse of national security intelligence data, if proven, could be a 'high crime' under the Constitution's impeachment clause."
Before the U.S. invasion, the strong consensus based on intelligence community information held that there were only negligible Iraqi ties with al-Qaida, no nuclear weapons program of any consequence, and limited chemical and biological weapons programs at most.

Lacking hard facts, as evidenced by his now much-discussed deception in his State of the Union address that Iraq sought to buy uranium in Africa, Bush mixed misinformation, distorted allegations and unsubstantiated rumors to persuade the public of the imminent danger posed by Saddam Hussein.

The experience with the massive tax cuts for families and individuals in both 2001 and 2003 makes patently clear how Bush used the same unscrupulous tactics over time. Moreover, the level of the deception is staggering, as indicated by Bush's 2003 proposal to eliminate taxes on taxable corporate dividends.

Joel Friedman and Robert Greenstein of the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities pointed out: "The group with incomes over $1 million — which consists of about 226,000 tax filers in 2003 — would receive roughly as much in benefits as the 127 million tax filers with income below $140,000. Stated another way, the top 0.2 percent of tax filers would receive nearly as much from the tax cut as the bottom 95 percent of filers combined."

Claiming that the 127 million tax filers with incomes of under $140,000 are the big winners when 226,000 of the richest tax filers benefit nearly as much is surely world-class policy deception.

But is it a high crime that warrants impeachment, as was the case with Watergate?
Republican operatives breaking into the Democratic Party's national committee headquarters and President Nixon's covering it up clearly constituted crimes. Bush's propaganda campaign to hide how much the tax cuts benefited the rich is more likely to be viewed by the public as the stuff of politics in which politicians make inflated claims about the importance of a proposed policy and its likely benefits and ignore potential problems.

In actuality, the president's purposeful duping of the public on the nation's most critical policy issues strikes at the heart of American constitutional democracy when it robs the electorate of informed consent. This fraudulent act makes a mockery of Abraham Lincoln's immortal words in the Gettysburg Address, "that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth."
Deeming presidential deception a high crime under the impeachment clause can open a Pandora's box of problems. Yet, President Bush's actions appear to be a far more serious assault on the Constitution than Watergate. I hold that interpreting Bush's pattern of deception on his most important policy proposals as a high crime against the nation is a necessary step in rescuing American democracy.

Ok, and how exactly would this incite anyone to become a 9/11 truther? That was what I was getting at.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-10-2008, 08:49 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectribeCyanide View Post
The funniest thing to me is how he probably read some pseudo scientific site about how the kilowatt hours are causing mankind's extinction.

HOW MANY KILLER KILOWATTS ARE YOU USING!! I TAKE LESS THAN YOU NYAH!!

Hey Free Willy, My father is currently in the process of creating a solar panel field that generates one fucking megawatt of environmentally friendly electricity.

How many kilowatt hours do you produce?

I've seen worse.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Although I sincerely hope this lady isn't actually serious.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-10-2008, 08:51 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Ok, and how exactly would this incite anyone to become a 9/11 truther? That was what I was getting at.

Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report

By Alan Miller 9-08-08

Official Account of 9/11 a “Joke” and a “Cover-up”

September 24, 2007 – Seven CIA veterans have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and have called for a new investigation. “I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke,” said Raymond McGovern, former Chairman of the National Intelligence Council (NIC) and 27-year veteran of the CIA. “There are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions,” he said. McGovern, who is also the founder of VIPS (Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity), is one of many signers of a petition to reinvestigate 9/11.
[1]



Raymond McGovern

As NIC Chairman, McGovern was ultimately responsible for the group’s National Intelligence Estimates, which according to the CIA are “the most authoritative written judgment concerning a national security issue.” During his 27-year CIA career, McGovern personally delivered intelligence briefings to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, McGovern was awarded the CIA’s Intelligence Commendation Medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then President George H. W. Bush. However, McGovern returned the award[2] in 2006 in protest of the current George W. Bush Administration’s advocacy and use of torture.


In his blurb for 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out,” edited by David Ray Griffin and Peter Dale Scott, McGovern wrote[3]: “It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole “war on terror” was based on a prior deception. This book hence confronts the American people---indeed the people of the world as a whole---with an issue second to none in importance and urgency. I give this book, which in no way can be dismissed as the ravings of ‘paranoid conspiracy theorists,’ my highest possible recommendation.”

William Christison, a 29-year CIA veteran, former National Intelligence Officer (NIO) and former Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis also describes the 9/11 Commission Report as a “joke” and offers even more outspoken criticism. In a 2006 audio interview[4] he said, "We very seriously need an entirely new very high level and truly independent investigation of the events of 9/11. I think you almost have to look at the 9/11 Commission Report as a joke and not a serious piece of analysis at all.”



William Christison

Earlier this year, in an endorsement of David Ray Griffin’s book, Debunking 9/11 Debunking, Christison wrote[5], “[There’s] a strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies.” And in an online essay[6] in late 2006, he wrote, “I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. … An airliner almost certainly did not hit The Pentagon. … The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center almost certainly did not collapse and fall to earth because hijacked aircraft hit them.”

Prior to his retirement from the CIA in 1979, Christison served as Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis, overseeing 200 analysts who collected intelligence and provided analysis on all regions and every country in the world. Prior to that, he served as one of only a handful of NIO’s in the intelligence community. NIO’s are responsible for the intelligence community efforts in a particular area and are the principal advisors to the Director of Central Intelligence. Christison was NIO for Southeast Asia, South Asia, and Africa.


Melvin Goodman, PhD, is another former senior CIA official who calls the 9/11 Commission Report a “coverup” and who signed the petition to reinvestigate 9/11.[7] Goodman was the Division Chief of the CIA’s Office of Soviet Affairs and served as Senior Analyst from 1966 - 1990. He also served as Professor of International Security at the National War College from 1986 - 2004.




Melvin Goodman, PhD

In testimony before a 2005 Congressional briefing on the 9/11 Commission Report[8], Goodman said, “I want to talk about the [9/11] Commission itself, about the flawed process of the Commission and finally about the conflict of interest within the Commission that is extremely important to understand the failure of the Commission. … The final report is ultimately a coverup. I don't know how else to describe it." Goodman is currently Senior Fellow at the Center for International Policy and Adjunct Professor of Government at Johns Hopkins University.


Robert Baer is another well known CIA veteran who has questioned the official account of 9/11. A 21-year CIA veteran and specialist in the Middle East, Baer was awarded the Career Intelligence Medal upon his retirement in 1997. After retirement, he wrote two best-selling non-fiction books about the CIA, See No Evil and Sleeping with the Devil, the former of which was the basis for the Academy Award-winning movie Syriana, starring George Clooney. Baer was also the writer and on-camera commentator for the Emmy Award-nominated documentary Cult of the Suicide Bomber.




Robert Baer

Baer has repeatedly questioned whether al-Qaida could have accomplished 9/11 alone. The 9/11 Commission Report categorically found al-Qaida to be entirely responsible for 9/11, stating, "Similarly, we have seen no evidence that any foreign government -- or government official -- supplied any funding." However, this 9/11 Commission finding directly contradicts the earlier finding of the Joint House-Senate Select Intelligence Committee's 2002 Report[9] (p.415) of "sources of foreign support for some of the September 11 hijackers.”

In a 2002 essay[10] for The Guardian, Baer wrote, "Did bin Laden act alone, through his own al-Qaida network, in launching the attacks? About that I'm far more certain and emphatic: no." In subsequent interviews, Baer has suggested that support for the attacks could have come from Saudi Arabia and Iran.


In 2006, during an interview by Thom Hartmann[11], Baer, after commenting on the financial profits being made from 9/11, was asked: “What about political profit? There are those who suggest that ... someone in that chain of command ... had pretty good knowledge that 9/11 was going to happen -- and really didn't do much to stop it -- or even obstructed efforts to stop it because they thought it would lend legitimacy to Bush's ... failing presidency.” Baer replied: “Absolutely.” Hartmann then asked, “So you are personally of the opinion ... that there was an aspect of 'inside job' to 9/11 within the U.S. government?" To which Baer replied, "There is that possibility, the evidence points at it." When Hartmann continued, "And why is it not being investigated?” Baer replied, "Why isn't the WMD story being investigated? Why hasn't anybody been held accountable for 9/11? We held people accountable after Pearl Harbor. Why has there been no change in command? Why have there been no political repercussions? Why has there been no -- any sort of exposure on this? It really makes you wonder."

In his blurb for the revised and updated edition of David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking, Baer wrote[12]: "Until we get a complete, honest, transparent investigation …, we will never know what happened on 9/11.”

"I am forced to conclude that 9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war,” wrote well-known intelligence analyst Robert David Steele in 2006 in a review of the book, 9/11 Synthetic Terror by Webster Tarpley[13].

Steele is the author of numerous books on the intelligence services and is currently the CEO of OSS. net, a proponent of Open Source Intelligence. Steele has 25 years of combined service in the CIA and the U.S. Marine Corps. He also served as the second ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988 - 1992 and was a member of the Adjunct Faculty of Marine Corps University. Steele continued, “I have to tell anyone who cares to read this: I believe it. I believe it enough to want a full investigation that passes the smell test of the 9/11 families as well as objective outside observers.”



Robert David Steele

In a subsequent interview on the Alex Jones Show[14], Steele said, "The U.S. government did not properly investigate this [9/11] and there are more rocks to be turned over," and added, "I'm absolutely certain that WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition and that, as far as I'm concerned, means that this case has not been properly investigated. There's no way that building could have come down without controlled demolition."

In late 2004, a group of 25 intelligence service and law enforcement veterans sent a joint letter to Congress[15] expressing their concerns about “serious shortcomings,” “omissions,” and “major flaws” in the 9/11 Commission Report and offering their services for a new investigation. Their letter was apparently entirely ignored. Among the signers were four CIA veterans; Raymond McGovern and Melvin Goodman (both mentioned above) and Lynne Larkin and David MacMichael.


Lynne Larkin was a CIA Operations Officer who served in several CIA foreign stations before being assigned to the CIA's Counter-Intelligence Center. There, she co-chaired a multi-agency task force, which, among other functions, provided direction to other federal agencies for coordinating intelligence efforts among the many intelligence and law enforcement agencies.




Lynne Larkin

David MacMichael, PhD, is a former Senior Estimates Officer at the CIA with special responsibility for Western Hemisphere Affairs at the CIA's National Intelligence Council. Prior to joining the CIA, he served as a U.S. Marine Corps officer for ten years and for four years as a counter-insurgency advisor to the government.




David MacMichael

Their letter read:

"[W]e the undersigned wish to bring to the attention of the Congress and the people of the United States what we believe are serious shortcomings in the report and its recommendations.


Omission is one of the major flaws in the Commission’s report. We are aware of significant issues and cases that were duly reported to the commission by those of us with direct knowledge, but somehow escaped attention.


The omission of such serious and applicable issues and information by itself renders the report flawed, and casts doubt on the validity of many of its recommendations. ...

The Commission, with its incomplete report of "facts and circumstances", intentional avoidance of assigning accountability, and disregard for the knowledge, expertise and experience of those who actually do the job, has now set about pressuring our Congress and our nation to hastily implement all its recommendations.


We the undersigned, who have worked within various government agencies (FBI, CIA, FAA, DIA, Customs) responsible for national security and public safety, call upon you in Congress to include the voices of those with first-hand knowledge and expertise in the important issues at hand. We stand ready to do our part.”

And they and thousands of dedicated, loyal, and experienced military officers, intelligence service and law enforcement veterans, and government officials still stand ready to provide assistance for a thorough, impartial, and honest investigation into the terrible acts of 9/11.


Statements questioning the official account of 9/11 and calls for a new investigation by hundreds of credible individuals can be found at http://PatriotsQuestion911. com


Establishing the true nature of the core structures is of great importance given that the most widely read document on the World Trade Center attack -- the 9/11 Commission Report -- denies their very existence, claiming the towers' cores were "hollow steel shaft[s]:"


__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:01 AM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

ElectribeCyanide
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
I've seen worse.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Although I sincerely hope this lady isn't actually serious.

hahahaahahahahahah
Old 09-10-2008, 09:01 AM ElectribeCyanide is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

ElectribeCyanide
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
I only have solar heat, but want solar/wind eventually, and be totally off-grid, not even grid tied.

you mean you have a solar water heater? the most basic one you could ever choose.

How fucking Lame.


Our 1 megawatt production facility will have just over 120 panels producing an average of 3.5 peak kilowatt hours a day within the RESOP contract. Each panel is on a two axis frame programed to follow the sun.

Every kilowatt produced is tied to the grid and sold at 0.42 cents a kilowatt hour.

Our contract is for 20 years and the panel life is upto 30 years.

By the time you upgrade to your stupid fucking off grid our company should be producing environmentally friendly energy for 50 full houses from day 1 till year 20+.

so stop acting like you're better than the other pit members because of your fucking solar heat.

ya douche
Old 09-10-2008, 09:09 AM ElectribeCyanide is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectribeCyanide View Post
you mean you have a solar water heater? the most basic one you could ever choose.

How fucking Lame.

Dude what the fuck, at least im trying as hard as I can to save for a renewable energy system. Just to get the panels I want, inverter, controller and basic batteries set im looking at over 8K, and that will stil have to be grid-tied, ill have to use the money saved to reinvest in it to expand it.

Thats alot more than most other people endeavor to do!




Quote:
Every kilowatt produced is tied to the grid and sold at 0.42 cents a kilowatt hour.

Our contract is for 20 years and the panel life is upto 30 years.

By the time you upgrade to your stupid fucking off grid our company should be producing environmentally friendly energy for 50 full houses from day 1 till year 20+.

Ive been thinking of starting a renewenergy thread, perhaps you should, I for one am very behind it.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:13 AM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report

Even the CIA doesn't know how this will answer my question...
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-10-2008, 09:14 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

ElectribeCyanide
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Dude what the fuck, at least im trying as hard as I can to save for a renewable energy system. Just to get the panels I want, inverter, controller and basic batteries set im looking at over 8K, and that will stil have to be grid-tied, ill have to use the money saved to reinvest in it to expand it.

Thats alot more than most other people endeavor to do!


Ive been thinking of starting a renewenergy thread, perhaps you should, I for one am very behind it.

Well next time you feel like arguing to other pit members about how much kilowatt hours you produce or consume, maybe you should remember that everyone is different and there are going to be people out there that school your kilowatt production or savings like its child's play.


Renewable energy is in its golden period imho. I'm not going to allow other people to profit off of my families hard work and ability to find a niche.

Maybe when everyone jumps on the bandwagon i'll show you how to set up as your own energy production company but that's only after I've solidified my potential multi-megawatts on the first come first basis contract.

But if anyone out there wants to ask me a question in PM as long as its not personal I'll help you.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:19 AM ElectribeCyanide is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectribeCyanide View Post
Well next time you feel like arguing to other pit members about how much kilowatt hours you produce or consume, maybe you should remember that everyone is different and there are going to be people out there that school your kilowatt production or savings like its child's play.

Jackass I was talking about Ruho`s habit of simply spamming "idiot" over and over. That is a waste of energy.


Quote:
Renewable energy is in its golden period imho. I'm not going to allow other people to profit off of my families hard work and ability to find a niche.
WHAT!? What are yo Al Gore jr. whose daddy just invented the internets?! Stupid motherfucker, since im already hard at work trying to go solar/wind, even if your daddy invented a 1 MW panel (hard to believe, as that much heat seems to me would melt the thing but meh, im not a engineer)... I wouldnt BUY HIS FUCKING PAEL NOW because youre on such a high horse, how d`ya like them apples?


Quote:
Maybe when everyone jumps on the bandwagon i'll show you how to set up as your own energy production company but that's only after I've solidified my potential multi-megawatts on the first come first basis contract.
I own 8 acres backing the great Green Swamp of NC/SC, im building an earth home (shotcrete/semi-submerged) and going solar/wind, earth homes take very little energy to heat and need no cooling, they want to say 50 degrees (f) completely unheated. Therefore your daddy can shove the glass panels up his ass you arrogant uppidy little prick.


Quote:
But if anyone out there wants to ask me a question in PM as long as its not personal I'll help you.
Everyone, build a Formworks home, and you wont need his daddy or his help
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:27 AM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

ElectribeCyanide
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post

WHAT!? What are yo Al Gore jr. whose daddy just invented the internets?! Stupid motherfucker, since im already hard at work trying to go solar/wind, even if your daddy invented a 1 MW panel (hard to believe, as that much heat seems to me would melt the thing but meh, im not a engineer)... I wouldnt BUY HIS FUCKING PAEL NOW because youre on such a high horse, how d`ya like them apples?


WE USE THEM TO PRODUCE ENERGY. WE DONT FUCKING INVENT THEM YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKING IMBECILE. GOD DAMN YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!

I own 8 acres backing the great Green Swamp of NC/SC, im building an earth home (shotcrete/semi-submerged) and going solar/wind, earth homes take very little energy to heat and need no cooling, tey want to say 50 degrees (f) completely unheated. Therefore your daddy can shove the glass panels up his ass you arrogat little prick.

WHAT GRASS PANELS? YOU FUCKING TOOL


Everyone, build a Formworks home, and you wont need his daddy or his help
SO GET ON IT ALREADY.

God fucking dammit you're a god damn idiot.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:31 AM ElectribeCyanide is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report

By Alan Miller 9-08-08

Official Account of 9/11 a “Joke” and a “Cover-up”

September 24, 2007 – Seven CIA veterans have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and have called for a new investigation. “I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke,” said Raymond McGovern, former Chairman of the National Intelligence Council (NIC) and 27-year veteran of the CIA. “There are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions,” he said. McGovern, who is also the founder of VIPS (Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity), is one of many signers of a petition to reinvestigate 9/11.
[1]



Raymond McGovern

As NIC Chairman, McGovern was ultimately responsible for the group’s National Intelligence Estimates, which according to the CIA are “the most authoritative written judgment concerning a national security issue.” During his 27-year CIA career, McGovern personally delivered intelligence briefings to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, McGovern was awarded the CIA’s Intelligence Commendation Medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then President George H. W. Bush. However, McGovern returned the award[2] in 2006 in protest of the current George W. Bush Administration’s advocacy and use of torture.


In his blurb for 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out,” edited by David Ray Griffin and Peter Dale Scott, McGovern wrote[3]: “It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole “war on terror” was based on a prior deception. This book hence confronts the American people---indeed the people of the world as a whole---with an issue second to none in importance and urgency. I give this book, which in no way can be dismissed as the ravings of ‘paranoid conspiracy theorists,’ my highest possible recommendation.”

William Christison, a 29-year CIA veteran, former National Intelligence Officer (NIO) and former Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis also describes the 9/11 Commission Report as a “joke” and offers even more outspoken criticism. In a 2006 audio interview[4] he said, "We very seriously need an entirely new very high level and truly independent investigation of the events of 9/11. I think you almost have to look at the 9/11 Commission Report as a joke and not a serious piece of analysis at all.”



William Christison

Earlier this year, in an endorsement of David Ray Griffin’s book, Debunking 9/11 Debunking, Christison wrote[5], “[There’s] a strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies.” And in an online essay[6] in late 2006, he wrote, “I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. … An airliner almost certainly did not hit The Pentagon. … The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center almost certainly did not collapse and fall to earth because hijacked aircraft hit them.”

Prior to his retirement from the CIA in 1979, Christison served as Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis, overseeing 200 analysts who collected intelligence and provided analysis on all regions and every country in the world. Prior to that, he served as one of only a handful of NIO’s in the intelligence community. NIO’s are responsible for the intelligence community efforts in a particular area and are the principal advisors to the Director of Central Intelligence. Christison was NIO for Southeast Asia, South Asia, and Africa.


Melvin Goodman, PhD, is another former senior CIA official who calls the 9/11 Commission Report a “coverup” and who signed the petition to reinvestigate 9/11.[7] Goodman was the Division Chief of the CIA’s Office of Soviet Affairs and served as Senior Analyst from 1966 - 1990. He also served as Professor of International Security at the National War College from 1986 - 2004.




Melvin Goodman, PhD

In testimony before a 2005 Congressional briefing on the 9/11 Commission Report[8], Goodman said, “I want to talk about the [9/11] Commission itself, about the flawed process of the Commission and finally about the conflict of interest within the Commission that is extremely important to understand the failure of the Commission. … The final report is ultimately a coverup. I don't know how else to describe it." Goodman is currently Senior Fellow at the Center for International Policy and Adjunct Professor of Government at Johns Hopkins University.


Robert Baer is another well known CIA veteran who has questioned the official account of 9/11. A 21-year CIA veteran and specialist in the Middle East, Baer was awarded the Career Intelligence Medal upon his retirement in 1997. After retirement, he wrote two best-selling non-fiction books about the CIA, See No Evil and Sleeping with the Devil, the former of which was the basis for the Academy Award-winning movie Syriana, starring George Clooney. Baer was also the writer and on-camera commentator for the Emmy Award-nominated documentary Cult of the Suicide Bomber.




Robert Baer

Baer has repeatedly questioned whether al-Qaida could have accomplished 9/11 alone. The 9/11 Commission Report categorically found al-Qaida to be entirely responsible for 9/11, stating, "Similarly, we have seen no evidence that any foreign government -- or government official -- supplied any funding." However, this 9/11 Commission finding directly contradicts the earlier finding of the Joint House-Senate Select Intelligence Committee's 2002 Report[9] (p.415) of "sources of foreign support for some of the September 11 hijackers.”

In a 2002 essay[10] for The Guardian, Baer wrote, "Did bin Laden act alone, through his own al-Qaida network, in launching the attacks? About that I'm far more certain and emphatic: no." In subsequent interviews, Baer has suggested that support for the attacks could have come from Saudi Arabia and Iran.


In 2006, during an interview by Thom Hartmann[11], Baer, after commenting on the financial profits being made from 9/11, was asked: “What about political profit? There are those who suggest that ... someone in that chain of command ... had pretty good knowledge that 9/11 was going to happen -- and really didn't do much to stop it -- or even obstructed efforts to stop it because they thought it would lend legitimacy to Bush's ... failing presidency.” Baer replied: “Absolutely.” Hartmann then asked, “So you are personally of the opinion ... that there was an aspect of 'inside job' to 9/11 within the U.S. government?" To which Baer replied, "There is that possibility, the evidence points at it." When Hartmann continued, "And why is it not being investigated?” Baer replied, "Why isn't the WMD story being investigated? Why hasn't anybody been held accountable for 9/11? We held people accountable after Pearl Harbor. Why has there been no change in command? Why have there been no political repercussions? Why has there been no -- any sort of exposure on this? It really makes you wonder."

In his blurb for the revised and updated edition of David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking, Baer wrote[12]: "Until we get a complete, honest, transparent investigation …, we will never know what happened on 9/11.”

"I am forced to conclude that 9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war,” wrote well-known intelligence analyst Robert David Steele in 2006 in a review of the book, 9/11 Synthetic Terror by Webster Tarpley[13].

Steele is the author of numerous books on the intelligence services and is currently the CEO of OSS. net, a proponent of Open Source Intelligence. Steele has 25 years of combined service in the CIA and the U.S. Marine Corps. He also served as the second ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988 - 1992 and was a member of the Adjunct Faculty of Marine Corps University. Steele continued, “I have to tell anyone who cares to read this: I believe it. I believe it enough to want a full investigation that passes the smell test of the 9/11 families as well as objective outside observers.”



Robert David Steele

In a subsequent interview on the Alex Jones Show[14], Steele said, "The U.S. government did not properly investigate this [9/11] and there are more rocks to be turned over," and added, "I'm absolutely certain that WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition and that, as far as I'm concerned, means that this case has not been properly investigated. There's no way that building could have come down without controlled demolition."

In late 2004, a group of 25 intelligence service and law enforcement veterans sent a joint letter to Congress[15] expressing their concerns about “serious shortcomings,” “omissions,” and “major flaws” in the 9/11 Commission Report and offering their services for a new investigation. Their letter was apparently entirely ignored. Among the signers were four CIA veterans; Raymond McGovern and Melvin Goodman (both mentioned above) and Lynne Larkin and David MacMichael.


Lynne Larkin was a CIA Operations Officer who served in several CIA foreign stations before being assigned to the CIA's Counter-Intelligence Center. There, she co-chaired a multi-agency task force, which, among other functions, provided direction to other federal agencies for coordinating intelligence efforts among the many intelligence and law enforcement agencies.




Lynne Larkin

David MacMichael, PhD, is a former Senior Estimates Officer at the CIA with special responsibility for Western Hemisphere Affairs at the CIA's National Intelligence Council. Prior to joining the CIA, he served as a U.S. Marine Corps officer for ten years and for four years as a counter-insurgency advisor to the government.




David MacMichael

Their letter read:

"[W]e the undersigned wish to bring to the attention of the Congress and the people of the United States what we believe are serious shortcomings in the report and its recommendations.


Omission is one of the major flaws in the Commission’s report. We are aware of significant issues and cases that were duly reported to the commission by those of us with direct knowledge, but somehow escaped attention.


The omission of such serious and applicable issues and information by itself renders the report flawed, and casts doubt on the validity of many of its recommendations. ...

The Commission, with its incomplete report of "facts and circumstances", intentional avoidance of assigning accountability, and disregard for the knowledge, expertise and experience of those who actually do the job, has now set about pressuring our Congress and our nation to hastily implement all its recommendations.


We the undersigned, who have worked within various government agencies (FBI, CIA, FAA, DIA, Customs) responsible for national security and public safety, call upon you in Congress to include the voices of those with first-hand knowledge and expertise in the important issues at hand. We stand ready to do our part.”

And they and thousands of dedicated, loyal, and experienced military officers, intelligence service and law enforcement veterans, and government officials still stand ready to provide assistance for a thorough, impartial, and honest investigation into the terrible acts of 9/11.


Statements questioning the official account of 9/11 and calls for a new investigation by hundreds of credible individuals can be found at http://PatriotsQuestion911. com


Establishing the true nature of the core structures is of great importance given that the most widely read document on the World Trade Center attack -- the 9/11 Commission Report -- denies their very existence, claiming the towers' cores were "hollow steel shaft[s]:"



fucking idiot
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-10-2008, 09:36 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
fucking idiot


So, whered you get your PHD?

David MacMichael, PhD, is a former Senior Estimates Officer at the CIA with special responsibility for Western Hemisphere Affairs at the CIA's National Intelligence Council. Prior to joining the CIA, he served as a U.S. Marine Corps officer for ten years and for four years as a counter-insurgency advisor to the government.



__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:40 AM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.