General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

kbs

hay guys like maybe weed should not be so ilegal

lol you guys HAVE GOT TO hear this song i'm listening to it's fucking amazing

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Iadaofnodeka

weed isnt legal because the government cant tax it. once its legal whos gonna stop me from growing it in my basement? sure you talk about licensed growers only but that wont work.

although at the same time i feel it would work. once its legal you can get it everywhere and there no point in using your time to grow it and then smoke it when you can just go straight to smoking it. the licensed growers/sellers would "police" themselves so there might not be as much illegal selling going on. cause the legal guy will but the illegal guy if hes cutting in on profits.

what about reverse psychology? wheres Canada's gun laws? no where, and where their gun crime rates? LOW

De7|ro|i7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iadaofnodeka View Post
weed isnt legal because the government cant tax it. once its legal whos gonna stop me from growing it in my basement? sure you talk about licensed growers only but that wont work.

I can make beer in my basement too buddy.

Enygma

Quote:

and tomatoes are illegal because we can garden? that's seriously flawed logic there.

Quote:
although at the same time i feel it would work. once its legal you can get it everywhere and there no point in using your time to grow it and then smoke it when you can just go straight to smoking it. the licensed growers/sellers would "police" themselves so there might not be as much illegal selling going on. cause the legal guy will but the illegal guy if hes cutting in on profits.
Quote:
what about reverse psychology? wheres Canada's gun laws? no where, and where their gun crime rates? LOW
hello small sample size and false causality.

this sig for sale, PM for details.

De7|ro|i7

"Crime was not supposed to rise after handguns were banned. Yet, since 1996 the serious-violent-crime rate has soared by 69 percent; robbery is up 45 percent, and murders up 54 percent. Before the law, armed robberies had fallen 50 percent from 1993 to 1997, but as soon as handguns were banned the robbery rate shot back up, almost to its 1993 level."

Yeah, canadians without guns is working great.

http://www.nationalreview.com/commen...0508190817.asp

-espionage-

Quote:
Originally Posted by De7|ro|i7 View Post
"Crime was not supposed to rise after handguns were banned. Yet, since 1996 the serious-violent-crime rate has soared by 69 percent; robbery is up 45 percent, and murders up 54 percent. Before the law, armed robberies had fallen 50 percent from 1993 to 1997, but as soon as handguns were banned the robbery rate shot back up, almost to its 1993 level."

Yeah, canadians without guns is working great.

http://www.nationalreview.com/commen...0508190817.asp

ry_goody

Quote:

You should be able to grow it in your basement... were talking about growing a plant here, not cooking meth. There is no danger in growing it.

curdledvomit

medicine

00110001 00110011 01101011 and damn proud of it!

Squid posted..."curdledvomit is the first +10k guy i actually care about"

acc6d08c13aa2f2586ec5bf7b70854c3

iceslice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Is that you FreeWilly?

Anyway, I dont think any drug should be illegal. If someone is using dangerous drugs outside their private residence, yes they should be punished, but the government should not regulate what people use for their own enjoyment.

Beer is just as much a drug as Pot. So its ok if you drink your drug instead of smoke it? Oh wait, you'll never be as impaired as if you smoke 10 joints to as when you drink 10 beers. Herb a drug.
Bren (AKA Dextertheorphan)[/QUOTE]

Tunnelvision is upon my head.

De7|ro|i7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceslice View Post
Beer is just as much a drug as Pot. So its ok if you drink your drug instead of smoke it? Oh wait, you'll never be as impaired as if you smoke 10 joints to as when you drink 10 beers. Herb a drug.

Suid-Afrika

I'm going to smoke pot all spring/summer long baby

PigBenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suid-Afrika View Post
I'm going to smoke pot all spring/summer long baby

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:

how much beer do you brew a year???

ieyeasu

Can we unsticky this for the love of GOD ALMIGHTY?

Suid-Afrika

I'm getting stoned in 30 mins guys