General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Electrikfuzz050

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriaD View Post
New favorite griefing method...

Kiting the new 85 elite Gamon out in front of org, let duelers pick up agro from aoe attacks. Proceed to drop agro with invis and watch Gamon destroy said duelers.

inb4 nerf

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Seikan

no one is talking about the city invasion events? or the "new" dungeon bosses available to queue for briefly after said events. they drop item lvl 251(woopdie doo) and the city events are quite fun. in which all NPC in org, TB, etc, despawn (including auction house NPCs) and elementals invade. i'm sure some people participated. oh well. idk if it's still happening. peace

KrEy0nZ

WTF.... new patch today, and now everything is super small. I play on my TV, and now I can barley read the chat, or the text on my abilities. Rez didnt change... any ideas?

0fd1f70d8a1b329cf462d13863230f77

Savenor
Look at my tits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrEy0nZ View Post
WTF.... new patch today, and now everything is super small. I play on my TV, and now I can barley read the chat, or the text on my abilities. Rez didnt change... any ideas?

i changed the UI interface in Video > Advanced, and it seemed to fix it. happened to me too though, fucking weird at first.

TriaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrEy0nZ View Post

They changed the default UI scaling.
Under the video options check the box next to the UI scaling and scale it to whatever size you want.

spoon
KangarooMolester
Kiddie Corral Material

Fucking awesome! I'm not banned from the new WoW forums! Only took 3 fucking years!

TheDude's Adopted 18k

Myndal is my Adopted 25k

- Proud to be an :18k: -

Bill

^ what the fuck

raven01

grats?

Savenor
Look at my tits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangarooMolester View Post
Fucking awesome! I'm not banned from the new WoW forums! Only took 3 fucking years!

is there an achievement for that? 25 points!

spoon
KangarooMolester
Kiddie Corral Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
^ what the fuck

I kinda said this a little earlier in the year...

TheDude's Adopted 18k

Myndal is my Adopted 25k

- Proud to be an :18k: -

Bill

Okay, well, that was kind of hateful language about a nationality. You were pretty much asking for it

Great people of Cataclsym beta! :
People say you don't replace 264s until 82-83. 1) Can you complete the earliest of the new 5mans with an entire group in 251-277 gear? 2) Does the tank need green quest stam gear from questing to reach the new gearing "requirements"?

TriaD

Quote:
Okay, well, that was kind of hateful language about a nationality. You were pretty much asking for it

Great people of Cataclsym beta! :
People say you don't replace 264s until 82-83. 1) Can you complete the earliest of the new 5mans with an entire group in 251-277 gear? 2) Does the tank need green quest stam gear from questing to reach the new gearing "requirements"?

As a caster I felt a good half of the gear I came across had a shit load of mastery on it. So if that stat is good for you, great.. replace gear. I felt that the stats were holding me back from replacing any gear of my gear early on.

I was also able to complete the earliest 5 mans in more than half wrath gear, but then again I didn't have mobs beating on me.

Not sure what tanks or melee will need, but I know just stacking stam in cata won't fly. But you might need some extra hp, because mobs hit like trucks.

Bill

Quote:
Quote:
Heirlooms - The +10% bonuses work while you're level 80 and turn off when you're 81. Yea you give up some stats but +20% exp per kill/quest for a whole level? Heck yea.

d4rkspike
<3

Quote:

no, blizzard said AT 80 you stop getting XP with heirlooms from WOTLK. Not 80.9999, level 80.

Jose Theodore
[ Mr.Burn ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrandpenguin View Post
I've been on Spinebreaker Horde side for about 5 years. Some friends and I are trying to get a few more solid people together for the expansion. Really cool guys.

If you're starting a new char on Horde side lemme know. We're all bored as shit till Cata so I can probably run you through some stuff. Pst on Onoes or Pib. RealID is thegrandpenguin@gmail.com if that's easier.
Sure, i'm currently leveling a BE Priest named Wine. It's level 13 right now, i'm gonna work on it ... so much fun leveling right now for some reason

I'll try to msg Pib or Onoes