General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Xavi

This will be so awsome lol

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Othersider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
I think it would be better if he came off anti-war, anti-bush, and anti-religious, if only because the people who support war, bush and religion in politics are easy to wind up.

We need godhateswalken.com to rally them!

maahes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuck
I think it would be better if he came off anti-war, anti-bush, and anti-religious, if only because the people who support war, bush and religion in politics are easy to wind up.

pro military but anti pointless war? i duno im torn either way couse its gona be great fun no mater which way we take it.

SuperVan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othersider
We need godhateswalken.com to rally them!
Let's just jointly purchase all remaining domains on the internet.
For the last election, I enjoyed johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com
We'll eventually need something like that for walken. Perhaps creepyweirdo instead of douchebag

Raptor007

Someone else can probably do better, but I definitely noticed that no black in the original photo was as dark and noiseless as Walken's hair, so I used a couple filters.

EDIT: No, I don't like it too much, someone do what I did but better. I'm supposed to be working.

DarK AngeL DreaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesus
Platform:

Mr. Walken has stated that he will run on these issues. He want's his supporters to know what kind of policies he has and how he would lead our people.
(snip)

Thankyoujesus!!!! We now have a (small, but informative) "politics" page.

I do agree he should be relatively liberal, being the hollywood type, but he lives in new york and does strike me to have some more conservative tendancies. I'd say the war is probably the best place to let those out, because we're at the point now where we can support (or at least maintain) the war without having the stigma of starting it.

And dare we touch the subject of political parties? I see many advantages to not affiliating with one, and I think at this early stage of the game (i.e. three years before elections) it's justifiable.

Christopher Walken for President
f7177163c833dff4b38fc8d2872f1ec6

metal_bryan

No offense, but when I look at that website it looks like something a high school computer class kid made. If Christopher Walken were running for president he'd have a site with a much more professional design to it than that.

Also, the pictures on the site aren't very realistic as campaign photos... needs less Hollywood and more dignified. Pictures of him wearing suits with a shit-eating political grin would be much more appropriate.

I want to see this succeed.

G-Daddy
I love my mother. No, I REALLY love her. In the butt.

can someone make a layout for www.winwithwalken.com ?
I just need an image/ perhaps layout (I'm using xoops CMS).
mostly just an image for the upper left
1ccff0ae11de8623189c9693877fcddf

TheJesus
did somebody say buttsechs?

Othersider

Quote:
Originally Posted by surreal
I'd vote for him if he danced

Fatboy Slim video

Go go go!

Devnull

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_bryan
No offense, but when I look at that website it looks like something a high school computer class kid made. If Christopher Walken were running for president he'd have a site with a much more professional design to it than that.

Also, the pictures on the site aren't very realistic as campaign photos... needs less Hollywood and more dignified. Pictures of him wearing suits with a shit-eating political grin would be much more appropriate.

I want to see this succeed.

TheJesus

Quote:
If they want me to be a villain, that's okay. But sometimes you get a chance to do something else that's good.
Perfect for us!

TheJesus

Quote:
You know, I think that one of the things—People have said that I'm strange. Yeah, strange—I get that a lot. But I think that anybody who's been in show business since they were five years old is going to be a little different. My entire education, my background, all my references, all the people that I grew up with—everything that I know comes from show business. Everything. I've always been in show business. So of course I'm strange. I'm from, like, another country.

DarK AngeL DreaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_bryan

One [M]'er is already working on a redesign for a more 'professional' look, and when that gets finished the current site will be downgraded to an unofficial fan site. Of course, you're all more than welcome to offer your own layouts too, this is an open forum, after all.

Quote:
I tried and tried, but I'd rather use higher-res less-noise images than saavy-suit crappy ones. If anybody has a source or can somehow aquire nice, sharp, business-like pics, that would be awesome. I spent many hours on google and google images today, however, and it didn't get much better than what you see now.

Christopher Walken for President
f7177163c833dff4b38fc8d2872f1ec6

SuperVan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK AngeL DreaD
One [M]'er is already working on a redesign for a more 'professional' look, and when that gets finished the current site will be downgraded to an unofficial fan site. Of course, you're all more than welcome to offer your own layouts too, this is an open forum, after all.

I tried and tried, but I'd rather use higher-res less-noise images than saavy-suit crappy ones. If anybody has a source or can somehow aquire nice, sharp, business-like pics, that would be awesome. I spent many hours on google and google images today, however, and it didn't get much better than what you see now.
He wears suits in catch me if you can, if there are some decent screencaps, we could probably put him in more presidential locations.