Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

AngryBlueSmurf

Quote:
Originally posted by UnknownWanderer
OMG you mean teh Nazis wrote it?

Well someone wrote, do you know who.

Anyway I didn't read thread, too long.

But atleast you have faith in something.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

UnknownWanderer

Thank you.

wwilliam54

yuo got pwn3d

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally posted by vinnie
What it essentially boils down to is that they've neither experienced any kind of real beliefs nor have any desire to do so. They flounder around like fish out of water when explosed to peoples beliefs, gnashing and swiping at all and anything, trying to drag something back into the pool of ignorance with them.
So then it's not a valid belief to decide that the prepackaged Gods available are not for you and continue to ponder God's existence but not believe that a firey hell awaits you for doing so?

It's not a valid belief to place more faith in God's judgement and to believe that he is not petty and capricious in his choice of who he would have languish in eternal pain?

P.S.: Wouldn't the idea of a new testament, replacing the old testament, imply some sort of a mistake on God's part? Couldn't God get it right on the first go?

edplayer
no

I don't think vinnie is reading this thread anymore. He said he doesn't need to make sense.

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

vinnie
OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE SUCKING COCK!!!!!

This thread's still going? Struth. Has anyone been enlightened or converted? Doub it. Oh well. Jolly good then.

Quote:
Originally posted by pyramid
So then it's not a valid belief to decide that the prepackaged Gods available are not for you and continue to ponder God's existence but not believe that a firey hell awaits you for doing so?

It's not a valid belief to place more faith in God's judgement and to believe that he is not petty and capricious in his choice of who he would have languish in eternal pain?

P.S.: Wouldn't the idea of a new testament, replacing the old testament, imply some sort of a mistake on God's part? Couldn't God get it right on the first go?
No idea. I don't care to be honest. I just visit genmay occassionally for entertainment, when I want to think I get back to study. I got bored about the 'gods' part in the first sentence sorry. If you really want the question answered ask Tom or someone, but I suspect the answer will change neither your beliefs nor anyone elses. You'll believe what you want, don't accuse me of caring what you believe in or trying to change it.
.......v.

pyramid

Quote:
Originally posted by <><><>
whoa.. *bangbangbangbang* shot down.. dood..

if you had any idea of what christianity is. you'd know it started from a HUMAN.. god introduced himself via HUMAN.. dolt..

sorry. youre usually pretty righteous but this time you werent careful.

he spreads his word through people. its pretty simple
Jesus was not humanity's introduction to God. What about the old testament? It implies that God used to speak directly to at least some humans.

What about other religions? Christianity was not the first religion.

Why would God need us to tell ourselves stories of him that he wanted us to know? How come there are so many conflicting stories and why doesn't he do something to sort us out so we can worship him correctly? Surely God can reach more people than even the armies of Christians spreading His word can.

pyramid

I'm not really interested in changing anyones mind. I don't believe I could ever change anyones mind about God and their personal beliefs. I just try and present the point of view that perhaps none of us has the answer. I don't claim to know anything about God, I am just very skeptical of those who believe they do.

edplayer
no

hey, didn't there used to be a button that said profile?

[QUOTE=g|aSsJaw;25381666]I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it all night, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.[/QUOTE]

pyramid

I think we had a version upgrade or something. Try clicking on your name or whoevers name it was you were trying to find a profile for.

<-------

Entrope

Quote:
Originally posted by Verl
only nerds believe in god
you mean retards?

zakatov

Quote:
Originally posted by Entrope
you mean retards?
yes, but nerds != retards

zakatov

Quote:
Originally posted by UnknownWanderer

The pastor, Danny, who's about 23-25 or so, was amazing. Best orator I've heard in my life. Something, you just knew, had to be inspiring him to speak the way he does, as I've never heard anyone speak the way he does.

k, many scholars agree that Hitler was one of the best orators. Unfortunately, the only things that inspired his speeches was his evil political agenda, and his own interests.

So it is illogical to say that just because he talks good that he is right, and it is even more illogical to assume that something/someone else "inspired" him.

The "you just knew" part completely throws this agrument into the ditch.

Cjwinnit

Quote:
Originally posted by mathlete
Every sin is forgivable, this is a pretty common theme in Christianity. Did you skip sunday school or something?
Yeah it is a common theme, but some Catholic dogma says otherwise (i think it's shite but hey..)

Leave a thread for a day...

CompuKid101

Quote:
Originally posted by AngryBlueSmurf
Well someone wrote, do you know who.

Anyway I didn't read thread, too long.

But atleast you have faith in something.
OMFG SIG = WIN++

HOW NAMED THIS APPLICATION??????

Closed Thread