General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

I don't like China because they have a flagrant disregard to human rights and the environment. They are polluting the world more than any other nation and they couldn't give a shit. There's a HUGE gap between rich and poor, and their communist system is failing because their work for food program is a joke. The population is fucked up, it's something along the lines of 25 males to every female.

Fuck China.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

jubjub
TweedleDumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison
...Granted their western coast has made great advances.... .

China has on ocean on their western border ?

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub
China has on ocean on their western border ?
Er...whoops

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd
do halliburton and shell oil have exclusive rights to space mining yet?
Always have to bring a tinfoil to every thread do you?
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex

ViriiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagina
I don't like China because they have a flagrant disregard to human rights and the environment. They are polluting the world more than any other nation and they couldn't give a shit. There's a HUGE gap between rich and poor, and their communist system is failing because their work for food program is a joke. The population is fucked up, it's something along the lines of 25 males to every female.

Fuck China.
It's inevitable that it'll collapse due to the population differences between male and females. You can't fix a whole generation unless they went to extreme measures to start a massive campaign for kidnapping females throughout the world. They're trying to offside that problem by allowing some capitalist measures.

Xayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by I suck boeing cock
Always have to bring a tinfoil to every thread do you?

WHATEVER YOU SAY YOU COMMUNIST YOU

BBnet3000
<ABlix> I WANTED TO BE WITH HER

there arent 25 males to every female....

Ken
fucknut
Hay bob. girl there hot. big boobs. nice pussy.

Eh. China's too busy building their infrastructure and any possible conflict with them will likely be economic. China tends to take the long-term approach to things. Either way, by the time any possibility of a real war breaking out with China occurs, we'll be long dead. So what does it matter?

Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by I suck boeing cock
It's inevitable that it'll collapse due to the population differences between male and females. You can't fix a whole generation unless they went to extreme measures to start a massive campaign for kidnapping females throughout the world. They're trying to offside that problem by allowing some capitalist measures.

The highest numbers I've seen are 90ish females per 100 males. It's much the same in parts of India. Historically more males are born then females on average but females tend to live longer so it all balances out. But 5-10% gaps are going to be a serious problem for some generations.

acknot

If China wanted to hurt the US, they'd dump a floodwave of cheap goods on you so your companies would invest all their money in asia, creating a huge trade deficit weakening the dollar. Oh wait.

tunaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by acknot
If China wanted to hurt the US, they'd dump a floodwave of cheap goods on you so your companies would invest all their money in asia, creating a huge trade deficit weakening the dollar. Oh wait.

Heheh, yep. I didn't elaborate in my longwinded post but the point I was trying to make was that China could never go into a physical war with us. We would only achieve mutual destruction. Whats left though is Economics. They could clearly wage a war on us via global economics. Canada just said fuck the United States and contracted all of its oil to China despite the transportation costs, all because Bush enacted a farming subsidy that directly corellated with a decline in sales from Canadian farms. Other countries are starting to do the same in response to Bush's policies. If ever there was a clearer case of shooting ourselves in the foot, this is it.

tunaman

Oh and to add. Canada just sold off all of its oil to China. Canada also just discovered oil reserves that reportedly rival the Middle East's in size. So next time you fill your car up with gas, remember that George W Bush implemented a policy that has directly resulted in higher gas prices, and more profit for teh piece of shit country known as China.

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker
The highest numbers I've seen are 90ish females per 100 males. It's much the same in parts of India. Historically more males are born then females on average but females tend to live longer so it all balances out. But 5-10% gaps are going to be a serious problem for some generations.

Especially with a population in the billions. That 5-10% is a shitload of males who will never find a spouse.

The 25-to-1 is WAY off, and you can thank my economics teacher for that lovely figure

ViriiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker
The only problem was during the years of "One-Child" law was there was a massive exodus of female babies being killed off because Chinese tradition holds that having a male is more honorable.

aeric67

As fucked up as they may be, China is starting to give us competition. We need that. Being top dog for long (or at least perceiving yourself as such) is never a good thing.