General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.
 
:ninja:'s Avatar
 
I don't like China because they have a flagrant disregard to human rights and the environment. They are polluting the world more than any other nation and they couldn't give a shit. There's a HUGE gap between rich and poor, and their communist system is failing because their work for food program is a joke. The population is fucked up, it's something along the lines of 25 males to every female.




Fuck China.
__________________
Use Linux and BSD
Old 10-17-2005, 12:23 PM :ninja: is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

jubjub
TweedleDumber
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison
...Granted their western coast has made great advances.... .

China has on ocean on their western border ?
__________________
I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:33 PM jubjub is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub
China has on ocean on their western border ?
Er...whoops
Old 10-17-2005, 12:37 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd
do halliburton and shell oil have exclusive rights to space mining yet?
Always have to bring a tinfoil to every thread do you?
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 10-17-2005, 12:57 PM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagina
I don't like China because they have a flagrant disregard to human rights and the environment. They are polluting the world more than any other nation and they couldn't give a shit. There's a HUGE gap between rich and poor, and their communist system is failing because their work for food program is a joke. The population is fucked up, it's something along the lines of 25 males to every female.

Fuck China.
It's inevitable that it'll collapse due to the population differences between male and females. You can't fix a whole generation unless they went to extreme measures to start a massive campaign for kidnapping females throughout the world. They're trying to offside that problem by allowing some capitalist measures.
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 10-17-2005, 12:58 PM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

Xayd
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I suck boeing cock
Always have to bring a tinfoil to every thread do you?

WHATEVER YOU SAY YOU COMMUNIST YOU
Old 10-17-2005, 01:08 PM Xayd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

BBnet3000
<ABlix> I WANTED TO BE WITH HER
 
BBnet3000's Avatar
 
there arent 25 males to every female....
__________________
irc.genmay.net #genmay
Old 10-17-2005, 01:47 PM BBnet3000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

Ken
fucknut
Hay bob. girl there hot. big boobs. nice pussy.
 
Eh. China's too busy building their infrastructure and any possible conflict with them will likely be economic. China tends to take the long-term approach to things. Either way, by the time any possibility of a real war breaking out with China occurs, we'll be long dead. So what does it matter?
__________________
This is what life is like. These are the tiny beautiful things we see and the surreal experiences we go through that we don't even notice because we're too busy being inside them.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:58 PM Ken is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Slacker
 
Slacker's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I suck boeing cock
It's inevitable that it'll collapse due to the population differences between male and females. You can't fix a whole generation unless they went to extreme measures to start a massive campaign for kidnapping females throughout the world. They're trying to offside that problem by allowing some capitalist measures.

The highest numbers I've seen are 90ish females per 100 males. It's much the same in parts of India. Historically more males are born then females on average but females tend to live longer so it all balances out. But 5-10% gaps are going to be a serious problem for some generations.
__________________
[M]ilitary [M]ayhem
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy
Old 10-17-2005, 02:01 PM Slacker is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

acknot
 
If China wanted to hurt the US, they'd dump a floodwave of cheap goods on you so your companies would invest all their money in asia, creating a huge trade deficit weakening the dollar. Oh wait.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:03 PM acknot is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

tunaman
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by acknot
If China wanted to hurt the US, they'd dump a floodwave of cheap goods on you so your companies would invest all their money in asia, creating a huge trade deficit weakening the dollar. Oh wait.


Heheh, yep. I didn't elaborate in my longwinded post but the point I was trying to make was that China could never go into a physical war with us. We would only achieve mutual destruction. Whats left though is Economics. They could clearly wage a war on us via global economics. Canada just said fuck the United States and contracted all of its oil to China despite the transportation costs, all because Bush enacted a farming subsidy that directly corellated with a decline in sales from Canadian farms. Other countries are starting to do the same in response to Bush's policies. If ever there was a clearer case of shooting ourselves in the foot, this is it.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:36 PM tunaman is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

tunaman
 
Oh and to add. Canada just sold off all of its oil to China. Canada also just discovered oil reserves that reportedly rival the Middle East's in size. So next time you fill your car up with gas, remember that George W Bush implemented a policy that has directly resulted in higher gas prices, and more profit for teh piece of shit country known as China.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:40 PM tunaman is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.
 
:ninja:'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker
The highest numbers I've seen are 90ish females per 100 males. It's much the same in parts of India. Historically more males are born then females on average but females tend to live longer so it all balances out. But 5-10% gaps are going to be a serious problem for some generations.


Especially with a population in the billions. That 5-10% is a shitload of males who will never find a spouse.


The 25-to-1 is WAY off, and you can thank my economics teacher for that lovely figure
__________________
Use Linux and BSD
Old 10-17-2005, 04:06 PM :ninja: is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

ViriiK
http://military.revenanteagle.org/
 
ViriiK's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker
The highest numbers I've seen are 90ish females per 100 males. It's much the same in parts of India. Historically more males are born then females on average but females tend to live longer so it all balances out. But 5-10% gaps are going to be a serious problem for some generations.
The only problem was during the years of "One-Child" law was there was a massive exodus of female babies being killed off because Chinese tradition holds that having a male is more honorable.
__________________
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Old 10-17-2005, 04:07 PM ViriiK is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

aeric67
 
As fucked up as they may be, China is starting to give us competition. We need that. Being top dog for long (or at least perceiving yourself as such) is never a good thing.
Old 10-17-2005, 05:20 PM aeric67 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.