General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

jubjub
TweedleDumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger_sly
Actually, I found and produced the location to his original quote.

sorry.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish
Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI

Okay, seriously, if you're going to keep up with those cracks, be sure they stay in this thread. The facts are out and have been beaten like the exhorse they are, let's get on with life and stop letting this spill into every Pit thread Postal might possibly look at once.

It's about time you acknowledged the stated purpose of this thread.

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish

Quote:
Leave with a tiny shred of dignity Postal.

You were flat out proven wrong, beaten. You know it.

You now think you can simply trying to seem cool about it. It's not working though.

The best you can do is admit you fucked up,

I admit it...

You fucked up.

I don't know why you'd think I give a shit what someone who can't even prove the things they say about me thinks about me based on some shit they pulled out of their ass.

If you like, I will just start making up some to say to you guys when you post. I don't care. That might be more fun than trying to get you to acknowledge your obvious error.

Quote:
Previously, I had to call him out in the "9/11 Fire" thread as he was playing the vacuum there originally

I'll keep the fun here.

What you quoted was a factual statement that did not involve either Bush or shit falling faster than gravity. If your idea of fun is being wrong, then you must be having a blast.

Last edited by Postal Blowfish; 04-10-2006 at 04:48 PM..

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Leave with a tiny shred of dignity Postal.

You were flat out proven wrong, beaten. You know it.

You now think you can simply trying to seem cool about it. It's not working though.

The best you can do is admit you fucked up, apologize to Arthur, Morlock, and I, and then go start a new thread about how President Bush is hurting the mermaids and unicorns.

That would require that he have had a shred of dignity to start with, sadly everyone who regularly posts here knows that he doesn't. Instead he will continue to lie, accuse everyone else of being to stupid to understand even the simplest concepts and declare himself the winner over and over again.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
That would require that he have had a shred of dignity to start with, sadly everyone who regularly posts here knows that he doesn't. Instead he will continue to lie, accuse everyone else of being to stupid to understand even the simplest concepts and declare himself the winner over and over again.

You're the one making accusations that are false and unprovable. I am saying the truth, and that's evidenced by the fact that you can't establish the veracity of your imbecilic claims. Under the circumstances, your claim about my dignity sounds quite ironic (or hypocritical - you can choose).

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Blowfish
You're the one making accusations that are false and unprovable. I am saying the truth, and that's evidenced by the fact that you can't establish the veracity of your imbecilic claims. Under the circumstances, your claim about my dignity sounds quite accurate.

Again with the lies, I have posted your exact word for word quote at least 20 times how much more can its veracity be established. I didn't claim anything I simply cut and pasted your statement right from your original post with out changing a single word.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock
And dont forget, according to Postal GloryHole, Bush increased the force of gravity to make if fall faster than it could in a vacuum.

Quote:
apparently these buildings fell in about the amount of time it would take to drop a penny from the top of either tower in an absolute vaccuum.

How blind are you?

If you can tell me how "fell faster than it could in a vacuum" means the exact same thing as "fell in about the amount of time" as freefall in a vacuum, I'll paypal you 100 dollars right now. Void if you have to lie. Extra hundred if you can explain how that quote says "Bush caused it."

200 dollars for ya. Prove it.

Easy money right? You got nothing to lose - it's not a bet.

edit:
Ya see? You'd think you could prove it in 90 minutes if you could earn 200 smackers from it. Couldn't you offer to split it with your two ditto-buddies and get their help? How much motivation do you need? Oh yeah, it's fucking impossible. I almost forgot.

How correct are you? Would you be willing to give me 200 dollars if you can't get my 200?

Last edited by Postal Blowfish; 04-10-2006 at 08:04 PM..

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
More lies and more ...

You are really very amusing.............If Dyno can ever get his psychologists dick out of his mouth I bet his psychologist could really make a name for himself with you.

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish

Quote:
You are really very amusing.............If Dyno can ever get his psychologists dick out of his mouth I bet his psychologist could really make a name for himself with you.

I just offered you 200 bucks. I guess you have no interest in being right even when it means more money in your pocket. What kind of capitalist are you?

I dunno. It'd be so easy to just take my money. I think maybe you should seek the therapy. At least they could help you with your denial problem...

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
I just offered you 200 bucks. I guess you have no interest in being right even when it means more money in your pocket. What kind of capitalist are you?

The kind who knows a liar when I see one. You keep trying to turn this into something it wasn't so that you can squirm out of it, the problem is that nobody is falling for it. Now you are pretending to offer money that everyone knows you have no intention of paying to get anyone to fall for your little word change that would let you off the hook for what you said and guess what, it aint going to happen.

It aint going to happen because everyone here is smart enough to see what you are trying to do. You keep making your bald faced lies about what people claim you said. The only thing that was ever said was that you had a theory that involved vacuum. This statement was verified by quoting you verbatim right from your original post. And that is all anyone has done since then, they have quoted you verbatim from your original post. You on the other hand keep trying to put claim that everyone else has said things that they have not said, that somehow they just didn't understand what you said.

The statement made you look incredibly stupid and now you are taking it up the ass for that stupidity and there is nothing you can do about it. Nobody is going to fall for your bait and switch tactics, nobody is going to let you off the hook. But most importantly absolutely no one believes you capable of a mea culpa regardless of how much evidence is provided especially since that evidence has already been provided and now you are desperately attempting to buy your way out of what you said. You are pathetic...

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish

Quote:
The kind who knows a liar when I see one. You keep trying to turn this into something it wasn't so that you can squirm out of it, the problem is that nobody is falling for it. Now you are pretending to offer money that everyone knows you have no intention of paying to get anyone to fall for your little word change that would let you off the hook for what you said and guess what, it aint going to happen.

I figured you'd make this excuse. I mean, you have a 1984 corvette. What's a few hundred free bucks to someone so affluent...

Pathetic.

I'll extend the offer to everyone else. First person who can conclusively prove that I said that either Bush caused the WTC to collapse or that the WTC fell faster than gravity can have $100 for each one proved. To qualify, you must quote me saying either without relying upon interpretation of any kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur
The only thing that was ever said was that you had a theory that involved vacuum.

Now that I offer money, you start backpedalling, spinning and telling lies. That's telling, arthur.

Quote:
And dont forget, according to Postal GloryHole, Bush increased the force of gravity to make if fall faster than it could in a vacuum.
Quote:
Postal ChoadHole timed the collapse and the building fell faster than it could have fallen in freefall in a vacuum and thus prooves that bush did it.
Quote:
Anyone with half a brain would discard any results that had the building falling faster than physics allows.
Quote:
I remember Blowfish's theory about the towers coming down via a vacuum, faster than gravity would allow.

That's not the only thing, and you know it. Read the damn quotes. Two state that I claim Bush is involved somehow, three mention a vacuum, and only one (the dumbest one, badger's of course) centers on the vacuum itself.

I do not dispute that I used the word vacuum, but what was quoted was a factual statement and you won't see me retracting it. I can simplify the money grab for everyone right now with this idea: throw out the word vacuum, and focus on the context: the speed of the fall compared to the force of gravity.

There is a word switch indeed happening, but it's you fellas assuming that because I said the word vacuum and they said the word vacuum, then what I said must exactly match what they said. You like to pretend to know about logic - tell me, what is the name of this particular fallacy?

You got nothing.

I don't expect an apology from any of you, I think throwing it in your face that no one will ever get this money (because it's impossible to prove) will be enough each time one of you twats decide to bring it up.

Last edited by Postal Blowfish; 04-11-2006 at 09:05 AM..

Badger_sly

Quote:
.... and only one (the dumbest one, badger's of course) centers on the vacuum itself.
The quote I proved that you made, word for word.

Quote:
I don't expect an apology from any of you......

That's good, because Arthur, Morlock and I are waiting on the apology from you, since your callout backfired.

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish

Quote:
The quote I proved that you made, word for word.

Prove I said either Bush caused WTC to collapse or that the WTC collapse occurred faster than gravity allows, and I'll give you $100 for each one you can prove without interpretation or lies.

Game?

Quote:

That's good, because Arthur, Morlock and I are waiting on the apology from you, since your callout backfired.
My callout served its purpose. You can lie until you're blue in the face and you won't change that fact through dishonesty alone. If you want my callout to backfire, prove the above without deception and take my money. That should be quite humiliating for me.

If you're not going to take my free money I'm offering you, then I suggest it's you who owes me an apology.

Quote:
word for word.
Special offer for you: find (not invent or edit) a quote that shows me saying the exact same thing I quoted you as saying word for word, and I'll give you $500 just for that.

Oh, and just so we're clear folks - don't quote me quoting someone else. I won't count that.

Last edited by Postal Blowfish; 04-11-2006 at 04:28 PM..

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
Prove I said either Bush caused WTC to collapse or that the WTC collapse occurred faster than gravity allows, and I'll give you $100 for each one you can prove without interpretation or lies.

Were still not falling for your bait and switch...........

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish

Quote:
Were still not falling for your bait and switch...........

ie. You can't even be bribed to prove a simple statement is true.

or put another way...

that simple statement is not true.

You may as well do what you can to prove it - if you can prove it - because I've extended the offer to everyone else. If it's provable, someone else will get the money instead of you. (gotta love capitalism, eh?) But after awhile with an open offer and no takers, that will prove to my satisfaction that you failed in this callout.

Last edited by Postal Blowfish; 04-11-2006 at 05:39 PM..

Closed Thread