Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Can't we all just get along?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

mainbrotha

Well, I just got back to the pit, and wow, this place hasn't changed at all. we all argue shitty things that have no real relevance.

My only question in this is, what the fuck is a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Blowfish
cockdock
?

Postal Blowshit
Postal Blowfish
Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainbrotha
Well, I just got back to the pit, and wow, this place hasn't changed at all. we all argue shitty things that have no real relevance.

My only question in this is, what the fuck is a ?

what does it sound like

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:
what does it sound like

Something that you have at least two of, one of which is undoubtedly always in service......

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

Badger_sly

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur pendragon
......there really isn't anything else left to do here.........
I agree. This thread appears to have exhausted all the fun of beating up Postal after his loss. He is just bleating like a wounded animal now, and it's getting old.

It was so much fun though while it lasted!!

mainbrotha

Quote:
what does it sound like

i suppose it could be anything, assuming if you could place your cock anywhere.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainbrotha
As retarded as it may be....this is the only place on the entire intarweb (that I know of) where you can do stuff like this.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/∑∑∑∑∑∑∑∑\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Gen. Fred

Does anyone other than the right wing pricks actually think Postal was wrong?

I read this whole damn thing to see the quote of Postal saying Bush made the towers fall faster than gravity would allow but nothing!

Get your heads out of each others arses and admit youíre all talking shit already.

People can't talk about anything on here without reading their relative parties manifesto to see where they stand and its bull shit.
.......v

UK [M]ember (sort of)

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen. Fred

I read this whole damn thing to see the quote of Postal saying Bush made the towers fall faster than gravity would allow but nothing!

Get your heads out of each others arses and admit youíre all talking shit already.

People can't talk about anything on here without reading their relative parties manifesto to see where they stand and its bull shit.

wow

arthur pendragon
TweedleDumbest

Quote:

Are you really that god damn stupid??? Postal is the only one who every claimed that anyone suggested that postal said Bush made the towers fall faster than gravity would allow. Thats why you cant find it. Postal invented that as a diversion from the real issue he was getting his ass handed to him about. In another thread Postal claimed he had never advanced any theories regarding earthís gravitational acceleration, vacuum and a penny. When it was proven that he had in fact done just that he started claiming that he was smarter then everyone else and thats why they didn't understand what he was talking about. When it turned out that several of the people he was arguing with had rather advanced educations in physics, chemistry and engineering he begun inventing fantasy accusations as a defense. Thats what this thread is, itís postal bunghole trying to fool imbeciles like you into believing that others claimed he said things that they never said.

Bottom line is this. Postal made a statement. The statement was one of ignorance regarding the basic laws of physics. The statement made Postal look really stupid. People keep quote posting postals statement verbatim. Postal keeps lying and spinning and dodging instead of admitting that he made a really stupid statement. And now fools who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground (that would be you fred ) are putting their two cents in and like postal making themselves look really stupid in the process.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

I guess my wow just didn't cut it

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:

I see the vast majority (other than the ones mention by name in the OP) not really giving a shit what was said or not said....but simply enjoying the retarded back and forth banter.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/∑∑∑∑∑∑∑∑\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:

Let me get Stephen Harper's opinion on what I should say and then I'll finish my response to this post....

darksquid

tl and way t fucking stupid in all counts.

dr. /thread.

Aministrator g
shionyr
I get blowjobs while checking stats on my laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksquid
tl and way t fucking stupid in all counts.

dr. /thread.

The stupid will never end as long as Arthur with his lies and tard smilies still exists in the pit

Closed Thread