General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
JoePits
this shit right here is some HARDCORE SHIT -- its made from PLANT SHIT
 
JoePits's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevafuse
Can anyone tell me where NORAD was during 911? Why the hell was NORAD told to stand down? This is a question which should be answered but instead idiots like you guys dismiss it as being conspiracy. Wake the fuck up.
it was also just a coincidence that on 9/11/2001 there was a practice drill specifically created around a hijacked airline threatening the WTC.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:02 AM JoePits is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

The-Raven
I Stalk Women
 
The-Raven's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevafuse
Can anyone tell me where NORAD was during 911? Why the hell was NORAD told to stand down? This is a question which should be answered but instead idiots like you guys dismiss it as being conspiracy. Wake the fuck up.
....

do you know what NORAD's job is? Missile defense for the North American continent.

Seriously, go ahead and think up all the conspiracies you want you paranoid fuck.
__________________
"you guys have ruined my life" - KasemodDer

"ive taken 50 hits of acid and drank 40 beers in the same night" - Icw@ter

"It is not my fault that you guys make very shitty, low value content" - Sanjay
Old 08-26-2006, 10:03 AM The-Raven is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

I Peddle Exotic Augies
Augieonfire
Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > y
 
yeah its michael moore fault
__________________
Formerly I Peddle Exotic Animals
f8723c697cce5de5db0878b77085d3fc [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:03 AM I Peddle Exotic Augies is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

Nevafuse
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickfuckingcreepystalke
....

do you know what NORAD's job is? Missile defense for the North American continent.

Seriously, go ahead and think up all the conspiracies you want you paranoid fuck.

How were they allowed to come into the most restricted air space in the world with no challenge or defense? If it was indeed a hijack there would fighter planes on its ass in less than 10 minutes.
__________________
1224341593
Old 08-26-2006, 10:06 AM Nevafuse is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

The-Raven
I Stalk Women
 
The-Raven's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peddle Exotic Augies
yeah its michael moore fault
He brought these conspiracy theories to popular culture instead of leaving it to the tinfoil internet geeks.
__________________
"you guys have ruined my life" - KasemodDer

"ive taken 50 hits of acid and drank 40 beers in the same night" - Icw@ter

"It is not my fault that you guys make very shitty, low value content" - Sanjay
Old 08-26-2006, 10:06 AM The-Raven is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

I Peddle Exotic Augies
Augieonfire
Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > yuo, Augie > y
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickfuckingcreepystalke
He brought these conspiracy theories to popular culture instead of leaving it to the tinfoil internet geeks.
sure buddy
__________________
Formerly I Peddle Exotic Animals
f8723c697cce5de5db0878b77085d3fc [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:07 AM I Peddle Exotic Augies is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

Nevafuse
 
Also have you read a document which has been unclassified called Operation Northwoods. I would suggest reading it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
__________________
1224341593
Old 08-26-2006, 10:07 AM Nevafuse is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

The-Raven
I Stalk Women
 
The-Raven's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevafuse
How were they allowed to come into the most restricted air space in the world with no challenge or defense? If it was indeed a hijack there would fighter planes on its ass in less than 10 minutes.
They were hijacked at airports pretty local to the attack sites - and at the time, pilots were told that if someone hijacks a plane, give it to them without a fight. Why? Because pre-9/11, hijackers were nothing more than kidnappers, not suicide bombers.
__________________
"you guys have ruined my life" - KasemodDer

"ive taken 50 hits of acid and drank 40 beers in the same night" - Icw@ter

"It is not my fault that you guys make very shitty, low value content" - Sanjay
Old 08-26-2006, 10:08 AM The-Raven is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

suffocate
Ariez
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickfuckingcreepystalke
He brought these conspiracy theories to popular culture instead of leaving it to the tinfoil internet geeks.

Did you see the film?

Fahrenheit 9/11 is NOT Loose change.

Loose chnage has been debunkered countless times. And yet whackjobs like Jowpits seem to ignore it. GG.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:09 AM suffocate is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

JoePits
this shit right here is some HARDCORE SHIT -- its made from PLANT SHIT
 
JoePits's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickfuckingcreepystalke
They were hijacked at airports pretty local to the attack sites - and at the time, pilots were told that if someone hijacks a plane, give it to them without a fight. Why? Because pre-9/11, hijackers were nothing more than kidnappers, not suicide bombers.
BUT THEY HAD A DRILL GOING SIMULATING A HIJACKER RUNNING A PLANE INTO THE WTC ON THAT VERY DAY.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:09 AM JoePits is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

suffocate
Ariez
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyuni
Just because the tail number is still registered with the FAA doesn't mean that the aircraft still exists or is even still in service. All that link shows is that American was quicker to deregister its tailnumbers than United was.

That makes too much sense to conspiracy theorist.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:09 AM suffocate is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

The-Raven
I Stalk Women
 
The-Raven's Avatar
 
JoePits, seriously, why not just leave these threads and announcements in the pit where this garbage belongs?
__________________
"you guys have ruined my life" - KasemodDer

"ive taken 50 hits of acid and drank 40 beers in the same night" - Icw@ter

"It is not my fault that you guys make very shitty, low value content" - Sanjay
Old 08-26-2006, 10:11 AM The-Raven is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

drm1015
 
joepits FTMFW
Old 08-26-2006, 10:12 AM drm1015 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

suffocate
Ariez
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickfuckingcreepystalke
JoePits, seriously, why not just leave these threads and announcements in the pit where this garbage belongs?

Conspiracy theorist crave attention. Main forum is where they thrive.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:13 AM suffocate is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

Nevafuse
 
Go watch terror storm. it's on google video for free.
__________________
1224341593
Old 08-26-2006, 10:14 AM Nevafuse is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.