General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
metal_bryan
 
metal_bryan's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by barking frog View Post
When someone can give a coherent reply to one of my posts in this thread, I'll listen.

I generally don't reply unless I have something to add or I disagree completely. Your posts fall under neither category.
__________________
21k user club
Old 04-25-2007, 07:29 PM metal_bryan is offline  
#121  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!
 
Zangmonkey's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
Why dont you post the whole quote of what you said and not just the part that supports your feeble argument

I'm so tired of arguing with you two nitwits

here is what you said



What I meant was you will never convince me that terrorists don't mind our support of Israel and that it doesn't factor into their hatred of the US.

No matter how many examples of terrorists you present who say support of Israel doesn't matter Ill show you many more quotes that they do care.

Nice try.


So you admit that our support for Israel isn't the only reason that terrorists hate and attack the west?
__________________
09 F9
Old 04-25-2007, 07:45 PM Zangmonkey is offline  
#122  

Mr. Marbles
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_bryan View Post
I generally don't reply unless I

want to launch into a "off-topic" rant.

want to tell someone I know what they were trying to say better than they themselves do, because I can read minds.

fixed
Old 04-25-2007, 07:54 PM Mr. Marbles is offline  
#123  

barking frog
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_bryan View Post
I generally don't reply unless I have something to add or I disagree completely. Your posts fall under neither category.
Well, I guess I have to start actively disagreeing with more people then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
My question to you is this: is it in the direct interest of the USA to cut off support and alienate Israel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_bryan View Post
Say we do stop supporting Israel... We lose a 20+ year free-trade agreement with them, options on military bases in the area and military alliances, military intelligence connections, and Israeli media propaganda control. That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but there has to be more. Global politics/economics are too complicated to try and sum up from my comfortable computer chair here in Connecticut, USA. I'm no expert.

There is a line somewhere between "helping Israel do whatever the fuck it feels like" and "completely abandoning economic, military, political, media, cultural, and all other ties with Israel."

I suggest finding it before basing an argument on any such extreme.


But really, I don't agree with so many posts here that have been excreted in the last day, including ones by Marbles, that it's pointless to start now.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:45 PM barking frog is offline  
#124  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by barking frog View Post
Well, I guess I have to start actively disagreeing with more people then.



There is a line somewhere between "helping Israel do whatever the fuck it feels like" and "completely abandoning economic, military, political, media, cultural, and all other ties with Israel."

I suggest finding it before basing an argument on any such extreme.


But really, I don't agree with so many posts here that have been excreted in the last day, including ones by Marbles, that it's pointless to start now.
Honestly...I have no personal love for Israel and feel that in some ways they are just as much a terrorist state as Palestine, Syria etc..but at least they can and will bow to pressure from the UN/US/Europe if the need arises. I was simply trying to feel him out and see if there was any neo-Nazi Sam Farberish type reasons for what he was saying. (still not sure)
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 04-25-2007, 10:23 PM joemama is offline  
#125  

ieyeasu
 
ieyeasu's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
..but at least they can and will bow to pressure from the UN/US/Europe if the need arises...

Ohhhhhhh, that's not quite true.
__________________
www.pizzasaucerecipe.org
Old 04-25-2007, 10:50 PM ieyeasu is offline  
#126  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Honestly...I have no personal love for Israel and feel that in some ways they are just as much a terrorist state as Palestine, Syria etc..but at least they can and will bow to pressure from the UN/US/Europe if the need arises. I was simply trying to feel him out and see if there was any neo-Nazi Sam Farberish type reasons for what he was saying. (still not sure)
sorry but this deserves a


edit// OMF IEYEASU YOU SEE THAT, AGREED UPON A-G-A-I-N
POUR THE BUBBLY AND LET THE MANLOVE BEGIN
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 04-25-2007, 10:50 PM Straw Man is offline  
#127  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
sorry but this deserves a


edit// OMF IEYEASU YOU SEE THAT, AGREED UPON A-G-A-I-N
POUR THE BUBBLY AND LET THE MANLOVE BEGIN
So which part deserves the belgian pastry?
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 04-25-2007, 10:53 PM joemama is offline  
#128  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
So which part deserves the belgian pastry?

well, I'm sure there are 3 libraries worth of UN resolutions and ANGRY ANGRY UN letters in some New York basement. If not for the glorious history in the area, the last skirmish with them hezbajeeps...

(granted the security council votes are usually shot down by "someone" but there are exceptions)
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 04-25-2007, 10:58 PM Straw Man is offline  
#129  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
well, I'm sure there are 3 libraries worth of UN resolutions and ANGRY ANGRY UN letters in some New York basement. If not for the glorious history in the area, the last skirmish with them hezbajeeps...

(granted the security council votes are usually shot down by "someone" but there are exceptions)
You know what I mean...they have a lot to lose if their supporters suddenly threatened to cut them off. (nobody really listens to the UN )
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 04-25-2007, 11:04 PM joemama is offline  
#130  

metal_bryan
 
metal_bryan's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
fixed

Way to ignore my other post which plainly explained that YOU started the off-topic discussion with your original reply to Zang.
__________________
21k user club
Old 04-26-2007, 10:36 AM metal_bryan is offline  
#131  

metal_bryan
 
metal_bryan's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by barking frog View Post
There is a line somewhere between "helping Israel do whatever the fuck it feels like" and "completely abandoning economic, military, political, media, cultural, and all other ties with Israel."

I suggest finding it before basing an argument on any such extreme.

But really, I don't agree with so many posts here that have been excreted in the last day, including ones by Marbles, that it's pointless to start now.

I'm not so much arguing for one side or the other as much as advocating the fact that there is no black/white issue here. I truly don't care if we pull out completely, a lot, a little bit, or not at all. I see the outcomes which might result as relatively inconsequential, no matter what the case.
__________________
21k user club
Old 04-26-2007, 10:41 AM metal_bryan is offline  
#132  

möbiustrip
 
möbiustrip's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNavy View Post
the gere incident has zero percent of jack shit to do with islam, retard


I think the poor lad's confused, we don't sniff the president's asshole and we don't hate camelfuckers, he's got a feeler out now for what if we...leave Iraq...because...whatever's gonna happen...eventually wi--OH FUCK IT, SOMEBODY FILL ME IN ON WHAT I SHOULD THINK, AND GET 2002 BACK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barking frog View Post
can you tell me who is responsible for the single deadliest attack on the US cryptologic community?
wtf r u talkin about
__________________
I personally believe that there has to be a law that limits the power of the supreme court. -- R@$T@M@N
Old 04-26-2007, 01:38 PM möbiustrip is offline  
#133  

Badger_sly
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
Yea they sure helped us on 9/11

Are you a free_willy dupe? Because you're sure sounding like that goofball.


Quote:
Anyone out there tell me why its in Americas DIRECT interest to show such stubborn one sided support of Israel?
They are an ally in the ME. Of couse that's not an "appropriate" answer to a like you.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:48 PM Badger_sly is offline  
#134  

Badger_sly
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
Im sure if I wanted I could search the internet for less dubious sources then yours to prove the exact opposite, but I wont waste my time on you.
Yea, we'll accept that as your attempt at an apology.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:50 PM Badger_sly is offline  
#135  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.