General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread

metal_bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by barking frog View Post
When someone can give a coherent reply to one of my posts in this thread, I'll listen.

I generally don't reply unless I have something to add or I disagree completely. Your posts fall under neither category.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
Why dont you post the whole quote of what you said and not just the part that supports your feeble argument

I'm so tired of arguing with you two nitwits

here is what you said

What I meant was you will never convince me that terrorists don't mind our support of Israel and that it doesn't factor into their hatred of the US.

No matter how many examples of terrorists you present who say support of Israel doesn't matter Ill show you many more quotes that they do care.

Nice try.

So you admit that our support for Israel isn't the only reason that terrorists hate and attack the west?

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_bryan View Post
I generally don't reply unless I

want to launch into a "off-topic" rant.

want to tell someone I know what they were trying to say better than they themselves do, because I can read minds.

fixed

barking frog

Quote:
I generally don't reply unless I have something to add or I disagree completely. Your posts fall under neither category.
Well, I guess I have to start actively disagreeing with more people then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
My question to you is this: is it in the direct interest of the USA to cut off support and alienate Israel?
Quote:
Say we do stop supporting Israel... We lose a 20+ year free-trade agreement with them, options on military bases in the area and military alliances, military intelligence connections, and Israeli media propaganda control. That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but there has to be more. Global politics/economics are too complicated to try and sum up from my comfortable computer chair here in Connecticut, USA. I'm no expert.

There is a line somewhere between "helping Israel do whatever the fuck it feels like" and "completely abandoning economic, military, political, media, cultural, and all other ties with Israel."

I suggest finding it before basing an argument on any such extreme.

But really, I don't agree with so many posts here that have been excreted in the last day, including ones by Marbles, that it's pointless to start now.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Well, I guess I have to start actively disagreeing with more people then.

There is a line somewhere between "helping Israel do whatever the fuck it feels like" and "completely abandoning economic, military, political, media, cultural, and all other ties with Israel."

But really, I don't agree with so many posts here that have been excreted in the last day, including ones by Marbles, that it's pointless to start now.
Honestly...I have no personal love for Israel and feel that in some ways they are just as much a terrorist state as Palestine, Syria etc..but at least they can and will bow to pressure from the UN/US/Europe if the need arises. I was simply trying to feel him out and see if there was any neo-Nazi Sam Farberish type reasons for what he was saying. (still not sure)

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

ieyeasu

Quote:
..but at least they can and will bow to pressure from the UN/US/Europe if the need arises...

Ohhhhhhh, that's not quite true.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Honestly...I have no personal love for Israel and feel that in some ways they are just as much a terrorist state as Palestine, Syria etc..but at least they can and will bow to pressure from the UN/US/Europe if the need arises. I was simply trying to feel him out and see if there was any neo-Nazi Sam Farberish type reasons for what he was saying. (still not sure)
sorry but this deserves a

edit// OMF IEYEASU YOU SEE THAT, AGREED UPON A-G-A-I-N
POUR THE BUBBLY AND LET THE MANLOVE BEGIN

joemama

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
sorry but this deserves a

edit// OMF IEYEASU YOU SEE THAT, AGREED UPON A-G-A-I-N
POUR THE BUBBLY AND LET THE MANLOVE BEGIN
So which part deserves the belgian pastry?

._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
So which part deserves the belgian pastry?

well, I'm sure there are 3 libraries worth of UN resolutions and ANGRY ANGRY UN letters in some New York basement. If not for the glorious history in the area, the last skirmish with them hezbajeeps...

(granted the security council votes are usually shot down by "someone" but there are exceptions)

joemama

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
well, I'm sure there are 3 libraries worth of UN resolutions and ANGRY ANGRY UN letters in some New York basement. If not for the glorious history in the area, the last skirmish with them hezbajeeps...

(granted the security council votes are usually shot down by "someone" but there are exceptions)
You know what I mean...they have a lot to lose if their supporters suddenly threatened to cut them off. (nobody really listens to the UN )

._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

metal_bryan

Quote:
fixed

Way to ignore my other post which plainly explained that YOU started the off-topic discussion with your original reply to Zang.

metal_bryan

Quote:

I'm not so much arguing for one side or the other as much as advocating the fact that there is no black/white issue here. I truly don't care if we pull out completely, a lot, a little bit, or not at all. I see the outcomes which might result as relatively inconsequential, no matter what the case.

möbiustrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNavy View Post
the gere incident has zero percent of jack shit to do with islam, retard

I think the poor lad's confused, we don't sniff the president's asshole and we don't hate camelfuckers, he's got a feeler out now for what if we...leave Iraq...because...whatever's gonna happen...eventually wi--OH FUCK IT, SOMEBODY FILL ME IN ON WHAT I SHOULD THINK, AND GET 2002 BACK.
Quote:
can you tell me who is responsible for the single deadliest attack on the US cryptologic community?
wtf r u talkin about

Badger_sly

Quote:
Yea they sure helped us on 9/11

Are you a free_willy dupe? Because you're sure sounding like that goofball.

Quote:
Anyone out there tell me why its in Americas DIRECT interest to show such stubborn one sided support of Israel?
They are an ally in the ME. Of couse that's not an "appropriate" answer to a like you.

Badger_sly

Quote:
Im sure if I wanted I could search the internet for less dubious sources then yours to prove the exact opposite, but I wont waste my time on you.
Yea, we'll accept that as your attempt at an apology.

Closed Thread