General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
ELIMINATE INCOME TAX! NO MORE GOOBERMINT!! FUCK THE PEOPLE, LET THEM SCRABBLE IN THE MUD AND SLOP OUR OUTHOUSES! KEED EM IGNORANT AND STUPID AND SICK, LET EM DIE YOUNG, WE'LL GRIND EM UP AND FEED EM TO THE REST OF THE RABBLE, SO WE CAN KEEP THE BEST STUFF FOR OURSELVES!!

Sincerely,

Dick Cheney and the corporate gang...

They say stuff like "we're going to turn into Russia" - where they have a 12% flat tax.

Or that Obama is a communist for raising taxes - while there were no actual taxes under communism.

etc

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
Yeah, residential CO2 would probably be okay, but the equipment is going to be kinda expensive. Do you even know the conversion factor for MPa to psi? That's a butt-load of pressure for something that's gotta be able to take major temperature swings, corrosion, and last a long time without maintenance.

I don't think that poisonous gas is the way to go, 134a is pretty safe for the environment, and refrigerant doesn't really NEED to get much friendlier than it already is. Hell, back in the day they used to use R22 and R12 like compressed air to clean shit off, and look how strict you gotta be about accidental venting these days.

I still disagree, auto systems necessarily have to be hardened and compact, which means the only real issue is flex-lines between the motor, the condenser, and the evaporator; and if you go all-electric, you can mount the entire unit on the chassis with only a wire from the battery to the compressor and controls. The hear exchangers can go pretty much anywhere, and the entire unit can be shaped in any way, too.

On "Chop, Cut, Rebuild", they were detailing the build of a HotRod 40-something Willys, and they put the a/c unit behind the back seats, in front of the trunk, which worked well for that build.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
They say stuff like "we're going to turn into Russia" - where they have a 12% flat tax.

Or that Obama is a communist for raising taxes - while there were no actual taxes under communism.

etc

I would almost KILL for a 12% flat tax.

And fuckin-a: we aren't turning into present-day Russia; we're turning into old-days Soviet(allegedly-commie) Russia, one of the most totalitarian elitist aristocratic sham-democracies on the planet, in it's day.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

xing527

I really wish I hadnt seen this as I really want one now!

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
I would almost KILL for a 12% flat tax.

And fuckin-a: we aren't turning into present-day Russia; we're turning into old-days Soviet(allegedly-commie) Russia, one of the most totalitarian elitist aristocratic sham-democracies on the planet, in it's day.

Eh I think it'll be fine.

My dad told me stuff his dad used to say when they passed income tax. He never did move to Australia....