General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools
click46
I'm completely worthless as a human being and I steal my friends personal items
 
click46's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
dude! I'm not full of myself.

Lung tissues regenerate -- someone started mentioning alevioli cells and all my bio knowledge kicked in.

This just happens to be something i'm interested in -- that's all. It's like you and your coding. You're good at it.

I can tell you're interested in and are very knowledgeable on the subject. However it's all in your delivery. You're arguing with someone who has more real world experience, and arguably far more knowledge on the subject in general. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing or even debating the topic; again it's all in your delivery. You argue your points from a high horse of superiority, when in fact, you're NOT the superior one in the argument. Outside of college, people in the real world really really really frown upon this.



*btw, I'm not (much) of a coder
__________________
"last week I put my dick in a fat girl and woke up with a profound understanding of the blues. those who know, don't say, and those who say, don't know." - möbiustrip

c2c067a13937fdcdd3a94864c6706195 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:44 PM click46 is offline  
#751  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Ken
fucknut
Hay bob. girl there hot. big boobs. nice pussy.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by click46
I can tell you're interested in and are very knowledgeable on the subject. However it's all in your delivery. You're arguing with someone who has more real world experience, and arguably far more knowledge on the subject in general. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing or even debating the topic; again it's all in your delivery. You argue your points from a high horse of superiority, when in fact, you're NOT the superior one in the argument. Outside of college, people in the real world really really really frown upon this.



*btw, I'm not (much) of a coder

Well, at least the analogy works. Perhaps you're right about the delivery. I'll try and keep that in mind next time around.

Besides, how the heck am I suppossed to know that Lynnakitty has IRL experience? :P
__________________
This is what life is like. These are the tiny beautiful things we see and the surreal experiences we go through that we don't even notice because we're too busy being inside them.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:48 PM Ken is offline  
#752  

Randall
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8thegooseguru
...as a matter of fact, I've never even spoken to any of you, forum or otherwise.






You talked me once. Briefly. A long time ago.
I wanted to be the baby's daddy, you said I could. Ok, I made that part up, but we did talk. I don't have the number anymore though.
__________________
Founder of the [M]Truckers club.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:50 PM Randall is offline  
#753  

gg
Kato
 
gg's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
how the heck am I suppossed to know that Lynnakitty has IRL experience? :P
Uh, looking at his posts over a 1 week period.
__________________
But women and water are in short supply
There's not enough dope for us all to get high
I hear it gets better, that's what they say
As soon as we sail on to Cane Garden Bay
Old 05-17-2005, 04:50 PM gg is offline  
#754  

Ken
fucknut
Hay bob. girl there hot. big boobs. nice pussy.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by g
Uh, looking at his posts over a 1 week period.

i don't read most of the threads in general. i stick to mostly subforums.
__________________
This is what life is like. These are the tiny beautiful things we see and the surreal experiences we go through that we don't even notice because we're too busy being inside them.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:52 PM Ken is offline  
#755  

suffocate
I can't stand being raped so I get my genmay buds to change my names back
 
suffocate's Avatar
 
HAHAHAHAha. this thread is good
s
__________________
Get That Black Pussy You Big Dick White Bastard Mutha Fucka
Old 05-17-2005, 05:39 PM suffocate is offline  
#756  

suffocate
I can't stand being raped so I get my genmay buds to change my names back
 
suffocate's Avatar
 
holy shit that is one fatass bitch






oh my god i cant stop laughing
__________________
Get That Black Pussy You Big Dick White Bastard Mutha Fucka
Old 05-17-2005, 05:43 PM suffocate is offline  
#757  

Ken
fucknut
Hay bob. girl there hot. big boobs. nice pussy.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by suffocate
HAHAHAHAha. this shit is BANNANAS
s


fixed <3
__________________
This is what life is like. These are the tiny beautiful things we see and the surreal experiences we go through that we don't even notice because we're too busy being inside them.
Old 05-17-2005, 05:59 PM Ken is offline  
#758  

IvoryLotus
 
congratulations. I am very surprised she was born 3 weeks early and was 10 pounds. holy cow!
did you have gestational diabetes?

wow... so if it was full term, I don't know how you'd push her out, anyway!
__________________
I rike flied lice.

I know my calculus! it says YOU+ME = US!!
Old 05-17-2005, 06:02 PM IvoryLotus is offline  
#759  

Ken
fucknut
Hay bob. girl there hot. big boobs. nice pussy.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvoryLotus
congratulations. I am very surprised she was born 3 weeks early and was 10 pounds. holy cow!
did you have gestational diabetes?

wow... so if it was full term, I don't know how you'd push her out, anyway!
... you read the thread rite?
__________________
This is what life is like. These are the tiny beautiful things we see and the surreal experiences we go through that we don't even notice because we're too busy being inside them.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:03 PM Ken is offline  
#760  

suffocate
I can't stand being raped so I get my genmay buds to change my names back
 
suffocate's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
fixed <3
can you hear me now ??!!?
__________________
Get That Black Pussy You Big Dick White Bastard Mutha Fucka
Old 05-17-2005, 06:05 PM suffocate is offline  
#761  

Ken
fucknut
Hay bob. girl there hot. big boobs. nice pussy.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by suffocate
can you hear me now ??!!?
WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAY? I CAN'T HEAR YOU
__________________
This is what life is like. These are the tiny beautiful things we see and the surreal experiences we go through that we don't even notice because we're too busy being inside them.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:11 PM Ken is offline  
#762  

suffocate
I can't stand being raped so I get my genmay buds to change my names back
 
suffocate's Avatar
 
please stop abusing large text, ken.


okay im out to go find some food/finish some homework/


later bitches
__________________
Get That Black Pussy You Big Dick White Bastard Mutha Fucka
Old 05-17-2005, 06:12 PM suffocate is offline  
#763  

Failed Abortion
 
in before teh valut
Old 05-17-2005, 07:18 PM Failed Abortion is offline  
#764  

kristchan
Jewish [M]other of [M]ayhem
 
there's better threads than this that haven't made the vault
Old 05-17-2005, 07:29 PM kristchan is offline  
#765  

 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.