General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools
SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristchan
there's better threads than this that haven't made the vault
there are many worse that have. that forum is loaded with such menail trivial like soon forgotten chop threads and pointless spam threads that don't have drama

the vault is supposed to be the place of the best and funniest moments in the history of the forum, the kind of stuff that inspires cliches that are still used to this day. the vault is littered with stuff that, while funny, is like letting the backstreet boys into the rock n roll hall of fame.

in other news, dave chapelle's black president bush skit is the funniest thing I've seen all week. MARS, BITCHES
Old 05-17-2005, 10:25 PM SemperFly is offline  
#781  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabn
updated because people asked.

link for this post when someone asks for cliffs:

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php...2#post14782122
so just out of curiosity, how long does that take?
Old 05-17-2005, 10:26 PM SemperFly is offline  
#782  

ArmorForSleep
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabn
updated because people asked.

link for this post when someone asks for cliffs:

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php...2#post14782122

Kabn you are one of my favorite posters here on teh [m]
Old 05-17-2005, 10:28 PM ArmorForSleep is offline  
#783  

Krazed1
I fuck niggers because I have low self esteem. Love in central america? Help my cunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNavy
there are many worse that have. that forum is loaded with such menail trivial like soon forgotten chop threads and pointless spam threads that don't have drama

the vault is supposed to be the place of the best and funniest moments in the history of the forum, the kind of stuff that inspires cliches that are still used to this day. the vault is littered with stuff that, while funny, is like letting the backstreet boys into the rock n roll hall of fame.

in other news, dave chapelle's black president bush skit is the funniest thing I've seen all week. MARS, BITCHES
when is the chapelle show on?
__________________
Co-Founder of the [M] Emo Glasses Club
STRAIGHT UP 39TH STREET NIGGAH ALWAYS BALLIN ALWAYS HUSTLIN' 394L NEVER FRONTIN NEVER HATIN #29
You're like the David Copperfield of WHORES-OWK
Old 05-17-2005, 10:29 PM Krazed1 is offline  
#784  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazed1
when is the chapelle show on?
rerun of season 2 finale. black president bush, lil jon at home, and big boi. good show
Old 05-17-2005, 10:33 PM SemperFly is offline  
#785  

Krazed1
I fuck niggers because I have low self esteem. Love in central america? Help my cunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNavy
rerun of season 2 finale. black president bush, lil jon at home, and big boi. good show
ah. what time, roughly? I got cable this weekend
__________________
Co-Founder of the [M] Emo Glasses Club
STRAIGHT UP 39TH STREET NIGGAH ALWAYS BALLIN ALWAYS HUSTLIN' 394L NEVER FRONTIN NEVER HATIN #29
You're like the David Copperfield of WHORES-OWK
Old 05-17-2005, 10:39 PM Krazed1 is offline  
#786  

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)
 
OneWhoKnows's Avatar
 
Is this a bad time to mention that imma's expecting?
__________________
Intarweb married to [H]ustler 12/08/03
OWK of Team OWK
Gen[M]ay Motorcyclist 2004 YZF-R1 / 2006 YZF-R6
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"
Old 05-17-2005, 10:43 PM OneWhoKnows is offline  
#787  

Stick Stickly
Reverend Winte
simmer down!
 
Stick Stickly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows
Is this a bad time to mention that imma's expecting?
:SHENS:
__________________
write to me stick stickly po box 963 new york city, new york state, 10108
Old 05-17-2005, 10:44 PM Stick Stickly is offline  
#788  

Therapist
IMNobody's last title
 
Therapist's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows
Is this a bad time to mention that imma's expecting?

you race mixing shenner
Old 05-17-2005, 10:45 PM Therapist is offline  
#789  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows
Is this a bad time to mention that imma's expecting?


I DIDNT TOUCH HER



edit: oh its you
uh
nevermind
Old 05-17-2005, 10:46 PM Vendetta is offline  
#790  

OneWhoKnows
(Morbo)
 
OneWhoKnows's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta
I DIDNT TOUCH HER

edit: oh its you
uh
nevermind
Nah, I don't think it was from the time we had that orgy with our girls.

Or is it?
__________________
Intarweb married to [H]ustler 12/08/03
OWK of Team OWK
Gen[M]ay Motorcyclist 2004 YZF-R1 / 2006 YZF-R6
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"
Old 05-17-2005, 10:49 PM OneWhoKnows is offline  
#791  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazed1
ah. what time, roughly? I got cable this weekend
i dunno, ended like the minute i posted.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:02 PM SemperFly is offline  
#792  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows
Is this a bad time to mention that imma's expecting?
yeah no

I'll believe that when the kid's 18 and moves out. Until that day I swear to allah I'll call .
Old 05-17-2005, 11:02 PM SemperFly is offline  
#793  

Krazed1
I fuck niggers because I have low self esteem. Love in central america? Help my cunt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWhoKnows
Nah, I don't think it was from the time we had that orgy with our girls.

Or is it?
you're such a wierdo
__________________
Co-Founder of the [M] Emo Glasses Club
STRAIGHT UP 39TH STREET NIGGAH ALWAYS BALLIN ALWAYS HUSTLIN' 394L NEVER FRONTIN NEVER HATIN #29
You're like the David Copperfield of WHORES-OWK
Old 05-17-2005, 11:09 PM Krazed1 is offline  
#794  

wr3kt
areyouserios.com
 
wr3kt's Avatar
 
This thread has way too much info in it.
__________________
I used to have cool signatures.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:17 PM wr3kt is offline  
#795  

 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.