General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Bill
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ries View Post
just had to hit a button for each glyph

Oh.

TradeSkillMaster
__________________
Bill
Old 09-21-2011, 02:33 PM Bill is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1906  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Sabbster]#
I have a huge penis.
 
Sabbster]#'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwiber View Post
Muther Fu...

in the 4 years time I have actually decided to "give a shit" about Brewfest, or Hallow's End...

I've seen ONE Ram drop, my second run 4 years ago. 2 Kodo's (I won one, the same run the Ram dropped), and ONE fucking Horse the first year also.

While I am at it. I have hundred's of Baron kills in Strath, no mount.

I got Baron's horse after 2 runs on my hunter, and the Swift Zulian tiger on the same character after 6 runs.

I was one happy fellow.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:27 PM Sabbster]# is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1907  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
which brewfest NPC drops these mounts?
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 09-21-2011, 04:29 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1908  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
on a side note, this dropped for me on my first try a couple of days ago. i was totally stoked

__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 09-21-2011, 04:32 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1909  

micdayg0
 
They come in the keg-shaped treasure chest you get on your first queue for Coren each day. The mounts and the dagger/mace I believe. Most of the time though you'll get an empty chest and 26JP for your troubles.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:34 PM micdayg0 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1910  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
on a side note, this dropped for me on my first try a couple of days ago. i was totally stoked


Yeah I got that first try on my warlock I was like "damn this mount must be super lame if they're just handing them out"

then my achievement whore friend called me a douchebag
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 09-21-2011, 04:59 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1911  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
Yeah I got that first try on my warlock I was like "damn this mount must be super lame if they're just handing them out"

then my achievement whore friend called me a douchebag

yeah, i know people who have yet to get it
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 09-21-2011, 05:29 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1912  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by micdayg0 View Post
They come in the keg-shaped treasure chest you get on your first queue for Coren each day. The mounts and the dagger/mace I believe. Most of the time though you'll get an empty chest and 26JP for your troubles.

Blackrock Depths?

....I thought we were talking about Brewfest loot
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 09-21-2011, 05:34 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1913  

gwiber
 
gwiber's Avatar
 
Coren Direbrew is a Brewfest holiday mob, hes in Blackrock depths by the bar.

Used to be you could hit him 5 times a day. By resetting the instance for each person with the ques, just like Headless horseman.

But since the instituted the dungeon finder thing for him and the other Holiday mobs, you can only hit him and get a major reward once in a day.

I find the new system sucks balls for that very reason.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:02 PM gwiber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1914  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwiber View Post
Coren Direbrew is a Brewfest holiday mob, hes in Blackrock depths by the bar.

Used to be you could hit him 5 times a day. By resetting the instance for each person with the ques, just like Headless horseman.

But since the instituted the dungeon finder thing for him and the other Holiday mobs, you can only hit him and get a major reward once in a day.

I find the new system sucks balls for that very reason.

do you have to queue in the dungeon finder to get the reward? or can i just walk in with my lvl 80?
and i'm too low lvl to queue for it with my lvl 42 rogue and obviously too high with my lvl 80 paly.
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 09-21-2011, 06:15 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1915  

Bill
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Yeah, the keg is the LFD daily reward so you've got to queue for it through that. And he is 85--your pally is too low.
__________________
Bill
Old 09-21-2011, 06:34 PM Bill is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1916  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Yeah, the keg is the LFD daily reward so you've got to queue for it through that. And he is 85--your pally is too low.

ah, ok
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 09-21-2011, 06:35 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1917  

spoon
KangarooMolester
Kiddie Corral Material
 
spoon's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
on a side note, this dropped for me on my first try a couple of days ago. i was totally stoked


Did the quest on my hunter, got the mount. Swore I would never do it again... Did it again randomly 2 week later, got the mount again.
__________________
Self Proclaimed King of the Kiddie Corral.

TheDude's Adopted 18k

Myndal is my Adopted 25k

- Proud to be an :18k: -
Old 09-21-2011, 08:05 PM spoon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1918  

Condoner
 
Condoner's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabbster]# View Post
I got Baron's horse after 2 runs on my hunter, and the Swift Zulian tiger on the same character after 6 runs.

I was one happy fellow.

First run through magister's terrace netted me my hawkstrider.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:21 PM Condoner is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1919  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangarooMolester View Post
Did the quest on my hunter, got the mount. Swore I would never do it again... Did it again randomly 2 week later, got the mount again.

nice
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 09-21-2011, 08:34 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1920  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.