General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Typhoon43

I just love wrenching man. Can't explain it. I just constantly want to fix things or enhance things on my vehicles. I'm scared it's going to move to guns next, and you can spend just as much building those up.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

JPF_

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon43 View Post
I just love wrenching man. Can't explain it. I just constantly want to fix things or enhance things on my vehicles. I'm scared it's going to move to guns next, and you can spend just as much building those up.

Want to wrench my GS300 and do a 2jz swap?

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Like I said, I totally get it, and I sometimes wish I had your passion for it, or at least your knowledge and skills.

It's the same kind of thing as having a PC case with a window in it (which I've had ). People that don't know or care about what components make their computer work would never give a shit what cooler is on a CPU, or how big the fins on the RAM is. So long as it goes blinky-blink when you hit the POWER button and takes you to facebook it's good to go.

and on the topic of guns... I usually have one or more in the livingroom just because I like to look at them

Last edited by Baloneyflaps; 01-15-2013 at 07:56 AM..

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xing527 View Post
I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that came on first page and didnt got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!
You came to the right place if you were searching for SKULLFUCK PERMABAN

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

gribly

Haha, yeah. My guns get fingered, cleaned, and slow passionate rubbing more than they actually get fired. This morning I moved back to school on campus so I had to say goodbye and lock them away, can't bring them with me or even legally have my handgun in my car, locked in the trunk. I almost want to break that rule just so that I know I can get to some sort of protection if there is some wackjob - and I used to break it. Not anymore, no sir. I noticed when I moved in this morning that there was like 10 rent-a-cops walking around. This school is so small that my building houses 88 people including the director's apartment, and the one other dorm building houses like 130ish tops. Why do we need them? They don't have tasers, knives, guns, or anything. I'm not even sure they have pepper spray - they are from Securitas.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
Haha, yeah. My guns get fingered, cleaned, and slow passionate rubbing more than they actually get fired. This morning I moved back to school on campus so I had to say goodbye and lock them away, can't bring them with me or even legally have my handgun in my car, locked in the trunk. I almost want to break that rule just so that I know I can get to some sort of protection if there is some wackjob - and I used to break it. Not anymore, no sir. I noticed when I moved in this morning that there was like 10 rent-a-cops walking around. This school is so small that my building houses 88 people including the director's apartment, and the one other dorm building houses like 130ish tops. Why do we need them? They don't have tasers, knives, guns, or anything. I'm not even sure they have pepper spray - they are from Securitas.

What kind of a school is this?

We have 10,400 students and they're constantly building new stuff. They also arrested a black guy for having a steak knife in his car, which he claimed was left on accident (and probably was). But you can never be too sure.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
What kind of a school is this?

We have 10,400 students and they're constantly building new stuff. They also arrested a black guy for having a steak knife in his car, which he claimed was left on accident (and probably was). But you can never be too sure.

what the fuck?

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF_ View Post
Before the procharger, I had a Rotofab intake. I installed in a Walmart parking lot and drove off.....never tuned, no issues....

After a few weeks I did reset the ECU however. Could not feel much difference before and after reset though. But a small tune would have done wonders I am sure.

So your intake didn't do shit for you. Shit intake.

The mustang one requires a reflash because of the above condition, but it's an honest 30-35hp at the wheels after. I don't know for sure about the Gay8 intakes.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
You came to the right place if you were searching for SJULLFOEK POERMABAN

Get it right.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
what the fuck?

ISAJEEP ON KILLING SPREE WITH BENT STEAK KNIFE!!! PICTURES AT 11!!!

--John Hobbs

Jehannum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post

The mustang one requires a reflash because of the above condition, but it's an honest 30-35hp at the wheels after. I don't know for sure about the Gay8 intakes.

This is another number like your "clutch fans cost 25HP" schtick.

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehannum View Post

This shows almost 25hp on an '05 Mustang GT, and at the wheels. This is for the non-reflashed unit. The reflash is good for even more.

--John Hobbs

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post

The Rotofab intake has been proven time and time again WITH a tune to give 25-33 HP at the wheels in the G8's. The Vararam is in the same class. YES the tune releases most of that power, but a tune with stock intake tends to be 8-10rwhp less than with an aftermarket air intake. Once you start going FI on these things, the stock airbox becomes a major restriction. I'm happy with my choice.

gribly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehannum View Post

Nah, it ain't that at all in this case. I still agree 100% on the fan thing, though. The Mustangs and G8's just have that shitty of stock intakes and tunes.

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
still agree 100% on the fan thing, though.

Despite the proof...

Morons gotta be morons.

--John Hobbs