General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post

TEX SAID HE LIKES WHEN CARS "LEAVE SOMETHING ON THE TABLE"

I never said I liked it you jizzbag

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

gribly

Tex, see, this is why I disagree with you so much. You take one little thing you're right on, and RUN with it, and make it out to be a much bigger deal. You lose credibility and look like a child when you say that you "owned" him. Can't people just debate?

JPF_

Does anyone care that the FRS and BRZ already have turbo kits that give over double hp?

And one company has taken one to 500hp.

Since we are talking about the "leaving power on the table"

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
Tex, see, this is why I disagree with you so much. You take one little thing you're right on, and RUN with it, and make it out to be a much bigger deal. You lose credibility and look like a child when you say that you "owned" him. Can't people just debate?

when did you become the arbiter of good taste and decorum? Especially when you throw out such gems as...

Fuck me, you ARE the arbiter of good taste and decorum!! You sure as fuck don't belong here, you assmunching clown.

And here at genmay, that's an important part of the debate, you walking dripping semen.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

gribly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF_ View Post
Does anyone care that the FRS and BRZ already have turbo kits that give over double hp?

And one company has taken one to 500hp.

Since we are talking about the "leaving power on the table"

Err, that's because they are "tuner ready" cars. The same shit Tex likes in a car. It's one of the reasons I like my EP3 so much. They have engines that quite literally have their balls lopped off on purpose. The difference between just having a tune on cars like these and stock is so different you'd swear they swapped out motors.

gribly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
when did you become the arbiter of good taste and decorum? Especially when you throw out such gems as...

Fuck me, you ARE the arbiter of good taste and decorum!! You sure as fuck don't belong here, you assmunching clown.

And here at genmay, that's an important part of the debate, you walking dripping semen.

Because fuck you, I'm more important!

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribly View Post
Because fuck you, I'm more important!

Oh, please, would you? I want to partake of your importance!

--John Hobbs

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehannum View Post
tard[O]n, if BMWs could double or triple output with a simple boost controller (even a boost controller that comes with an exhaust and one of those illegal noisy intakes), they're running turbos way too fucking big, and would spool like unadulterated shit when stock.

It's OK to admit that you don't really understand how FI works.

The last guy I knew with an turbo BMW (335i) that had your outlook ended up with an engine full of tiny pieces of the compressor wheels, and a $20k repair bill, because he fucking fried the entire engine.

Yes, 560 times two is 750

and times three is also 750

You're such a brilliant individual, I bet your work doubles your wages every two months so you don't get poached by NASA.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Ps. you should probably get back to work on those busted datsuns.

Jehannum

Quote:
Yes, 560 times two is 750

and times three is also 750

You're such a brilliant individual, I bet your work doubles your wages every two months so you don't get poached by NASA.

Excuse me if I don't know every single BMW spec off the top of my head

Nitpicking is the sign of a weak argument. There's more to making power in an FI car than just turning up the boost, if you want reliability.

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.

Jehannum

Quote:
Ps. you should probably get back to work on those busted datsuns.

PS. you should probably learn to drive that bavarian suppository before you go out in the rain again.

Jehannum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
ROTFLMAO... Keep deluding yourself, code-monkey... One of the biggest companies in the world, with some of the most powerful computers in the world running just their wind tunnel, and they have less computing power than you?? Riiiight...

I run processes on #1 of the Top 500 supercomputers in the world, as of November, 2012. I kind of doubt that they have anything approaching 20PFLOPS working on even the hardest of wind tunnel problems, We run simulations of the impact that split the moon off of the Earth down to the molecular level, not check to see that the Fusion Hybrid's mirrors don't introduce extra drag that could affect mileage.

Last edited by Jehannum; 01-22-2013 at 06:32 PM..

JPF_

Quote:
I run processes on #1 of the Top 500 supercomputers in the world, as of November, 2012. I kind of doubt that they have anything approaching 20PFLOPS working on even the hardest of wind tunnel problems, We run simulations of the impact that split the moon off of the Earth down to the molecular level, not check to see that the Fusion Hybrid's mirrors don't introduce extra drag that could affect mileage.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

JPF_

edit:

Quote:
Titan, according to Oak Ridges announcement, is 10 times more powerful than its predecessor, Jaguar, with a theoretical peak performance of 20 petaflops, or 20,000 trillion calculations per second. The current fastest computer, according to the Top 500 list, is Sequoia, which clocked in at 16.32 petaflops in June.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
PS. you should probably learn to drive that bavarian suppository before you go out in the rain again.

Well at least I have until next winter.