General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
HOLY FUCK

If this came from anyone else I would think they were just trolling for lulz....but I think you're serious.

I am serious

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
actually higher prevelance of homosexuality is probably a necessary evolutionary step to help control population and also allow sexual outlet on our intergalactic vessels during space migration. I mean imagine if we stuck a bunch of hetero's on a spaceship, they would fill the thing up with fetus's

by the time we get to space we will be a bunch of miniature homosexual humans, flying around exploring the universe, it will be the most adorable thing ever

if everyone was a homo, there wouldn't be a fucking species, you fucking homo.

when we go exploring the universe, it will most likely first be on multigenerational colony ships.

and even if we do discover FTL, you might want to be able to reproduce when you get where you are going.

and even now, we have this shit called birth control, perhaps you have heard of it.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
if everyone was a homo, there wouldn't be a fucking species, you fucking homo.

when we go exploring the universe, it will most likely first be on multigenerational colony ships.

and even if we do discover FTL, you might want to be able to reproduce when you get where you are going.

and even now, we have this shit called birth control, perhaps you have heard of it.

just because you turn homo doesn't mean you can't produce babies...

and what, you propose we take a condom making machine on the spaceship? Grow a whole bed of rubber plants just to turn them into condoms? Or what make a machine that produces some hormone from a combination of plants to make women infertile? Or how? You see to get birth control on the ship, it has to be completely manufacturable, and recycable on the ship. I imagine on our first ships space will be limited, resources will be contained, we can't bring on a big ass condom machine, then a big ass machine to recycle condoms and then devote some percentage of the internal aquaponic gardens to growing rubber plants just so the heteros can fuck regularly. Dudes will just have to stick stuff in each others butts. It's so much more efficient, it's how nature intended us to have sex with no chance of reproduction.

then when it comes time to make some babies, some dude will stick his stuff in a woman and get her pregnant, done and good. Some native american tribes functioned like this, men had sex with men, then in some special ceremony of fertility the men would have sex with the women once to get them pregnant.

Jack's raging erection

Quote:

and what, you propose we take a condom making machine on the spaceship? Grow a whole bed of rubber plants just to turn them into condoms? Or what make a machine that produces some hormone from a combination of plants to make women infertile? Or how? You see to get birth control on the ship, it has to be completely manufacturable, and recycable on the ship. I imagine on our first ships space will be limited, resources will be contained, we can't bring on a big ass condom machine, then a big ass machine to recycle condoms and then devote some percentage of the internal aquaponic gardens to growing rubber plants just so the heteros can fuck regularly. Dudes will just have to stick stuff in each others butts. It's so much more efficient, it's how nature intended us to have sex with no chance of reproduction.

then when it comes time to make some babies, some dude will stick his stuff in a woman and get her pregnant, done and good. Some native american tribes functioned like this, men had sex with men, then in some special ceremony of fertility the men would have sex with the women once to get them pregnant.

You're going on something that has no beer, the women have no makeup, skimpy clothing, or push up bras, and you bathe with some mystery solution in a bottle and a washcloth. I think we've solved that problem before it started. Also, how do you fuck in zero G? Just think about the physics involved for a second. Is that where bondage came from? Tie a bitch up and then fuck her? If so, I think we can find solutions like this to 98% of all our space travel issues. The other 2% is how we're going to build the damn ship!

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

How about reversible surgical procedures like vasectomies and tying tubes? Or other advances in birth control between now and the time we begin interstellar travel?

Which native american tribes? Ones that are now extinct?

edplayer
no

Rancidpunk666

[QUOTE=dio;. Driving on public roads is not a right, it is not a freedom, it is a priviledge that is heavily regulated by law, and as the needs of a society change, laws should be updated to reflect those needs. We now have a new need, we need to deal with there being too many people, and roads too overcrowded, an easy solution, offering incentives for driving a smaller car.

.[/QUOTE]

Actually it is a right. We have right to interstate transportation. Legally made a law under the constitution.
.......v
Grandpa Motors (GM) pussrods and leafsprings

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's raging erection View Post
Go on.

I know you're being funny, but there is nothing Hitleresque about it - there are too many imbeciles out there with low IQs having children for various unacceptable reasons:

1. for welfare benefits/cash aid
2. a woman trying to keep a man
3. or because they slept with the entire trailer park
4. or (which is probably the number one stupid reason) they are young, dumb, horny, and/or drunk/on drugs, and don't use protection.

Then they can't take care of the child/children and maybe a small minority of them will do the right thing and give them up for adoption or get an abortion, but the vast majority just try and raise the child/children and do so poorly - then those children grow up and do the same thing. Sure some raise their kids to be responsible adults or some of those shitty children with the shitty parents just escape and end up responsible adults. But, the vast majority don't and just end up doing as their parents did and continue the cycle of idiots infesting the planet.

And before anyone responds with "you're one of them" or "you're a shitty shit shit dickhole low IQ having trailer park fag" I would like to counter with:

1. I have a job,
2. I pay my bills and taxes,
3. I don't have any children.

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
I am 5'6 and weigh 120lbs

this is another whole issue, people need to have a diet that is primarily vegan from an earlier age so they stop growing so big. Really, I am too big. being 5'6 and 120 lbs is unnecessarily large. At this point in time there really is not need to be over 5 feet tall or 100 pounds. Seriously what the point? Big massive human sizes evolved because survival rested on physical strength. Now survival rests on efficiency, cooperation, compactness and intelligence. All of which can be attained easier through people being smaller. I wish I had eaten more tofu, or taken estrogen or drank more tea when young to stunt my growth, I will certainly have my kids do so.

You are one of the greatest trolls I've ever encountered

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
It should be way more intense.

Like an RSX costs $77 to register. A massive SUV should cost $1000, a scooter should be free.

whatever I choose to drive is 100% free to register

gribly

Quote:
So best be getting busy.. alot of work to do... It has to happen... I mean we've evolved ourselves all the way from ameobas, are you saying building a bunch of wind, wake and water turbines is too much to do? All those billions of years of evolutionary process just to produce your lazy ass that thinks doing what is necessary is 'too hard', we came this far in evolution to stop because it was 'too hard'. Seriously. SERIOUSLY!?

Yes I would agree high fructose be shot down first. When I say refined sugar, I really do mean all processed sweeteners, white table sugar and processed syrups included. I had actually forgot that high fructose syrup still exists because I've literally not stepped foot in any grocery store that sells it in years.

Ok Mr "I evolved two billion years to give up on evolution now because building renewable electrical energy is too hard" REAL SMART THERE MOTHERFUCKER

I am like a satellite, I reflect flashes of light down to you on earth to guide you.

Hey fuckstick, you're "too hard" thing you keep saying has nothing to do with me. I don't think you realize the amount of legislation and the sheer number of meetings that take place just to put a few rows of windmills. I never said it can't happen. All I said, was electric cars can't happen until we have everyone on clean electricity already, and then we need to address the battery issue, which is still a huge turnoff for electric cars. You're sitting at your computer pretending to be someone, while I am out in the real world, getting licenses and taking courses, and working towards making my home as efficient as possible, and helping others to do the same. All you do is talk shit and act smart, when you don't have a clue about the subjects you're talking about. Go fuck a paper shredder.

gribly

Quote:

Apparently somebody is completely unaware of modern birth control, talking about condoms and pills. You're also a gigantic if you want all men to have sex with all men.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
I am serious
You don't even realize that it's the big, strong people that make it possible for your scrawny "intellectual" ass to have a cushy life..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

gribly

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
You don't even realize that it's the big, strong people that allow your scrawny "intellectual" ass to have a cushy life..

Not only is he not aware of what reality really is, he doesn't even suspect it exists.

dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancidpunk666 View Post
Actually it is a right. We have right to interstate transportation. Legally made a law under the constitution.

ok go flying down the interstate at 200 mph then when you get pulled over declare its your right to go on the interstate