General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax
 
The Unflushable Turd's Avatar
 
[M]ontreal Meet

I'm going to Montreal the weekend of grand prix F1 race, June 10-13. Some questions i need to ask to montreal [m]ers because i have had conflicting reports.

1) What is the age to buy drinks in Canada? 19? I'm 20.

2) Is prostitution legal or illegal? I have heard that it is legal but don't know.

3) Do i want to pick up montreal women off the street or call escort services?
I don't really know if i want to do this, maybe just get a blow job or something.

4) Where/how do i order Poutine?! What do i ask?

5) What's the best canadian beer to order? Some guy i know from ottawa told me unibrew?

6) Where the fuck is little italy? Last time i was there it took us a good hour of walking around in circles before we found it.

7) Is anyone else going? Want to meet up on saturday night? I'm leaving friday night from nyc so i'm there by saturday morning, sleep some, then check out the city, get drunk at night, race on sunday, leaving on monday morning.

I can't think of anything else now but in the meantime, entertain your selves with the GP montreal website, i know i have entertained my self at the intro page lol....

http://grandprix.ca/site.php
__________________
GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008
“We hope T.O. has his popcorn ready,” Michael Strahan said. “Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week.”
Old 05-16-2005, 07:34 PM The Unflushable Turd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

StickyFingers
 
StickyFingers's Avatar
 
je me lave
Old 05-16-2005, 07:35 PM StickyFingers is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

mkcq
 
I'd so come to this.. but it cuts into a chairity event i'm doing
Old 05-16-2005, 07:36 PM mkcq is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

Totally Awesome
homosluttronic
I'm a stupid jew that likes to get plowed in the ass by big black guys on Flatbush Avenue
 
Totally Awesome's Avatar
 
considering youre a sand- jew, no hottie down there is gonna want you.
Old 05-16-2005, 07:36 PM Totally Awesome is offline  
Reply With Quote
#4  

Therapist
IMNobody's last title
 
Therapist's Avatar
 
prostitutes
Old 05-16-2005, 07:36 PM Therapist is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

Lynnakitty
 
Lynnakitty's Avatar
 
You have to be 18 to drink in Montreal, I believe.
Prostitution is NOT legal, but there's tons of strip joints on or off of St Catherine's
I love Montreal... but you're gonna have a rough time, because I find alot of the natives will expect you to attempt to speak French.
They can be pretty snobby if you don't, not as bad as Quebec City though.
__________________
Lynnakitty
Official [M] Spam Fairy - <3 FatBurger
Intarweb Married to ZQ since 04/07/04
anti-sechs, barty and djtrump are my adopted n00bs <3
Old 05-16-2005, 07:36 PM Lynnakitty is offline  
Reply With Quote
#6  

Koschei
 
La belle province for poutine++
Old 05-16-2005, 07:38 PM Koschei is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax
 
The Unflushable Turd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Sack
You have to be 18 to drink in Montreal, I believe.
Prostitution is NOT legal, but there's tons of strip joints on or off of St Catherine's
I love Montreal... but you're gonna have a rough time, because I find alot of the natives will expect you to attempt to speak French.
They can be pretty snobby if you don't, not as bad as Quebec City though.

Yea i got some of that shit last time i was there 2 years ago. I went to little italy and chilled with my peep. I hear the largest minority population in montreal is italian.
__________________
GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008
“We hope T.O. has his popcorn ready,” Michael Strahan said. “Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week.”
Old 05-16-2005, 07:38 PM The Unflushable Turd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

JoePits
this shit right here is some HARDCORE SHIT -- its made from PLANT SHIT
 
JoePits's Avatar
 
prostitution is legal and government regulated... you can't pick them up ont he street though you have to call tehm up on the phone.
Old 05-16-2005, 07:39 PM JoePits is offline  
Reply With Quote
#9  

Lynnakitty
 
Lynnakitty's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Pimp
Yea i got some of that shit last time i was there 2 years ago. I went to little italy and chilled with my peep. I hear the largest minority population in montreal is italian.
It is...
however it's not hard for you attempt French. If you say "parlez-vous Anglais?" they should be glad you tried to speak French.
__________________
Lynnakitty
Official [M] Spam Fairy - <3 FatBurger
Intarweb Married to ZQ since 04/07/04
anti-sechs, barty and djtrump are my adopted n00bs <3
Old 05-16-2005, 07:39 PM Lynnakitty is offline  
Reply With Quote
#10  

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax
 
The Unflushable Turd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Awesome
considering youre a sand- jew, no hottie down there is gonna want you.

I won't get across the border if i have my terrist jew beard. Probably won't have problems getting into canada because they don't give a shit but getting back to america is going to be a problem with the beard. They interrogated me and my cousins last time because 2 of them didn't have passports, one had an expired green card (LOL IMMIGRANT) and the other only his drivers license. They are not coming this time.
__________________
GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008
“We hope T.O. has his popcorn ready,” Michael Strahan said. “Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week.”
Old 05-16-2005, 07:40 PM The Unflushable Turd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#11  

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax
 
The Unflushable Turd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoePits
prostitution is legal and government regulated... you can't pick them up ont he street though you have to call tehm up on the phone.

Can i trust what JoePits says? THEY ARE GOVERNMENT REGULATED? OMG they put chemtrails in the condoms to control your brain.
__________________
GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008
“We hope T.O. has his popcorn ready,” Michael Strahan said. “Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week.”
Old 05-16-2005, 07:41 PM The Unflushable Turd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#12  

JoePits
this shit right here is some HARDCORE SHIT -- its made from PLANT SHIT
 
JoePits's Avatar
 
i heard you need a passport to get to the US from canada now?
Old 05-16-2005, 07:42 PM JoePits is offline  
Reply With Quote
#13  

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax
 
The Unflushable Turd's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Sack
It is...
however it's not hard for you attempt French. If you say "parlez-vous Anglais?" they should be glad you tried to speak French.

This is good thanks, maybe i should try to learn some french in the meantime.
How do you say

"Can i please have some poutine"

"Can i please have some pussy"

"Can i please have a beer"
__________________
GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2008
“We hope T.O. has his popcorn ready,” Michael Strahan said. “Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week.”
Old 05-16-2005, 07:42 PM The Unflushable Turd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#14  

JoePits
this shit right here is some HARDCORE SHIT -- its made from PLANT SHIT
 
JoePits's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Pimp
Can i trust what JoePits says? THEY ARE GOVERNMENT REGULATED? OMG they put chemtrails in the condoms to control your brain.
ya i was reading up on it cause i was gonna go up there myself someday. i even read some news article where this lady got her welfare taken away cause she turned down a job listing they sent her for a hooker job.
Old 05-16-2005, 07:43 PM JoePits is offline  
Reply With Quote
#15  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.