General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Bone Closet
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Keynote

After thinkingn about all this, (or perhaps its just because i just fapped ) I do feel better, and not as fixed on her as before. Thanks. And keep going with anything else you think I should know

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

PenguinMan

its because you just fapped. immediate drop in testosterone levels will do that.

Keynote

Quote:
Originally posted by PenguinMan
its because you just fapped. immediate drop in testosterone levels will do that.

I would think it would make me more emotional.

johnbegone

I know what you mean about a girl seeming completely perfect in every way. It's going to be sooo hard for you to get over her man, so I wish you luck if it comes to that.

I think the only real thing you can do right now is listen.... try and get a deeper relationship with her on the phone and stuff. Try and get her to completely open up to you. The thing you want to avoid is the friend zone, so this COULD backfire. If you're going to try and get close to her, you're going to let her know your real feelings for her before she decides that you're just a sensitive guy who wants to be friends with her.

From reading that lone, it doesn't *quite* seem like she's interested in you, but I could be wrong. Most girls wouldn't randomly come out about breaking up with their boyfriends... so that could be of note. Just... good luck with it man. Keep us posted.

Keynote

Quote:
Originally posted by johnbegone
I know what you mean about a girl seeming completely perfect in every way. It's going to be sooo hard for you to get over her man, so I wish you luck if it comes to that.

I think the only real thing you can do right now is listen.... try and get a deeper relationship with her on the phone and stuff. Try and get her to completely open up to you. The thing you want to avoid is the friend zone, so this COULD backfire. If you're going to try and get close to her, you're going to let her know your real feelings for her before she decides that you're just a sensitive guy who wants to be friends with her.

From reading that lone, it doesn't *quite* seem like she's interested in you, but I could be wrong. Most girls wouldn't randomly come out about breaking up with their boyfriends... so that could be of note. Just... good luck with it man. Keep us posted.
Thanks. I will keep you posted.

Just I think that she dosnet like to be covered in others feelings, which is why she wanted nothing to do with Mike

Phobos
Kiddie Corral Material

im facing a fairly similar situation. bump for the love.

Keynote

Quote:
Originally posted by johnbegone

How would one get closer on the phone, and get her to open up to me with out going to be FZed?

PenguinMan

prayer... and honesty. if you are honest about your emotions but dont shower her in them, then its clear you are not there to be friends. unfortunately, this is a brinksmanship exercise for there is acceptance and rejection. not much middle ground there.

razer1

dude, you obviously feel waaaay too deeply about this girl. and its obvious that she doesn't feel very deep for you. and she doesn't really know her feelings. girls can be like that. move on. don't waste your time. it will only make you bitter, and blind you to all the other beautiful females out there. pick up a hobby or do homework (or get layed) to take your mind off of it. but really, take it from experience, its not worth it when the relationship is that uneven.

infix

step 1: read ladder theory on www.intellectualwhores.com
step 2: realize that this girl put you in the friend zone on day 1
step 3: realize that you don't actually know this girl very well. how many times have you hung out with her outside of school? how did you not have her phone number / AIM sn until recently? do you only see her at school? i get the feeling that you really aren't as close to her as you seem to think you are.
step 4: realize that half the guys on this forum have been where you are, probably at least a half dozen times over (i think it's 8 for me), and often with girls that provide a significant percentage of their social interaction. as for me, i tend to fall for girls who are my best friend, as in, closer emotionally than any of my guy friends. this girl is not even close to your best friend. you are infatuated with her from afar. that's much easier to get over if you put your mind to it.
step 5: that AIM convo you posted between yourself and her leads me to believe that she isn't even all that friendly, or doesn't want to be, toward you. i hate to be so negative, but it's pretty honest. my opinion is that you should back off from her entirely. don't call her, don't message her, don't fawn on her like you have been. make her come to you if she wants to. the only way to test that is through your absence, which, if she comes to you, will indicate that she does place some value on your presence. if she doesn't, then wash your hands of it and forget about it.

Keynote

Quote:
Originally posted by infix
step 1: read ladder theory on www.intellectualwhores.com
step 2: realize that this girl put you in the friend zone on day 1
step 3: realize that you don't actually know this girl very well. how many times have you hung out with her outside of school? how did you not have her phone number / AIM sn until recently? do you only see her at school? i get the feeling that you really aren't as close to her as you seem to think you are.
step 4: realize that half the guys on this forum have been where you are, probably at least a half dozen times over (i think it's 8 for me), and often with girls that provide a significant percentage of their social interaction. as for me, i tend to fall for girls who are my best friend, as in, closer emotionally than any of my guy friends. this girl is not even close to your best friend. you are infatuated with her from afar. that's much easier to get over if you put your mind to it.
step 5: that AIM convo you posted between yourself and her leads me to believe that she isn't even all that friendly, or doesn't want to be, toward you. i hate to be so negative, but it's pretty honest. my opinion is that you should back off from her entirely. don't call her, don't message her, don't fawn on her like you have been. make her come to you if she wants to. the only way to test that is through your absence, which, if she comes to you, will indicate that she does place some value on your presence. if she doesn't, then wash your hands of it and forget about it.
I read that whole thing. Wow. He makes a lot of sense. I could put my self in a number of diffrent places in there.

She isn't mean at all, it just sounds like she was busy in that AIM convo. But thanks for these tips. I will give them a try and keep you posted.

Keynote

After I had a good nights sleep thinking about it. I'm still not sure how to talk to her and not seem like I want to be just friends. Can you give me some examples of how I should take the converstation if she starts talking about topics that would make me her cuddle bitch?

LimpJellO

the guys are right. walk away.

i had this situation and the girl wanted me later, but with careful thought about how she always just brought me down and made me depressed as fuck- i said no. and you should too. things will come out better that way.

LimpJellO

Quote:
Originally posted by Keynote
After I had a good nights sleep thinking about it. I'm still not sure how to talk to her and not seem like I want to be just friends. Can you give me some examples of how I should take the converstation if she starts talking about topics that would make me her cuddle bitch?
you should avoid getting suckered into being in situations that she would normally be with a boyfriend if you know nothing is going to come of it. otherwise she will use you as a comfort toy and throw you away when she gets something "better". like if she wants to watch a movie alone with you, ok, but hands off, or she will use that. girls do this shit man, DONT LET THEM DO IT TO YOU TOO

Keynote

There is an upcoming event where she probably will get high. I'm wondering if I should use that. But I dont realy want to take advantage of her. I mean I've done drugs before, and so has she (spare your comments please). I'm thinking of what to do