General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
Since that's not what scientists say, you can tell me a million fucking times and I still won't believe you.



Glad to see you're "warming" to the idea that we may have been responsible for the pebble that started it all.

As for your point that there's nothing that can be done about it, perhaps you're right. That shouldn't stop us from thinking about possible solutions. One neat idea I've heard is dumping iron filings into the ocean which would create a temporary algal/bacterial bloom which could eat up a lot of atmospheric CO2.

sorry shithead they have been saying that for the last 15 years. In fact one of the quotes I used is from such a tool. He actually talked like a scientist in the section of his opinion I quoted and then went on in the next paragraph Once Again to say that nothing but CO2 can bring the temps up as high as they climbed.

Which Once Again means that if the initial push to increase CO2 is so ineffective, once the co2 level rises there is no turning back. because ONce Again, the pebble that starts the avalanche can not stop the avalance



there is actually some real science on co2 causing global warming under extreme conditions. but you don't even have the slightest clue because you are a butt fucking moron that needs to be spoonfed your opinions
To bad you are such a moron that you cant reason these things out for yourself.

Get it yet?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323

Last edited by TheMorlock; 04-18-2008 at 03:43 PM..
Old 04-18-2008, 03:39 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#286  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock, Mayor of Fail City View Post
sorry shithead they have been saying that for the last 15 years. In fact one of the quotes I used is from such a tool. He actually talked like a scientist in the section of his opinion I quoted and then went on in the next paragraph Once Again to say that nothing but CO2 can bring the temps up as high as they climbed.

Which Once Again means that if the initial push to increase CO2 is so ineffective, once the co2 level rises there is no turning back. because ONce Again, the pebble that starts the avalanche can not stop the avalance



there is actually some real science on co2 causing global warming under extreme conditions. but you don't even have the slightest clue because you are a butt fucking moron that needs to be spoonfed your opinions
To bad you are such a moron that you cant reason these things out for yourself.

Get it yet?

You mean do I get the fact that your position is a mix of:
- there is no warming (lol)
- because predictions from 15 years ago were wrong scientists today are wrong
- some guy claimed CO2 was the only cause so therefore the IPCC and other global warming advocates also believe that
- human induced CO2 can be a "pebble" (i.e.: a cause) ---> you conceding to my position
- there's no stopping the "pebble"

Yeah, I do.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:00 PM Fuckyouformakingmeregister is offline  
Reply With Quote
#287  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
You mean do I get the fact that your position is a mix of:
- there is no warming (lol)
- because predictions from 15 years ago were wrong scientists today are wrong
- some guy claimed CO2 was the only cause so therefore the IPCC and other global warming advocates also believe that
- human induced CO2 can be a "pebble" (i.e.: a cause) ---> you conceding to my position
- there's no stopping the "pebble"

Yeah, I do.

you need a bigger spoon
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-18-2008, 04:04 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#288  

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
you need a bigger spoon

You need to know your place, boy.

And feel free to point out where I'm wrong.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:07 PM Fuckyouformakingmeregister is offline  
Reply With Quote
#289  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
You need to know your place, boy.

And feel free to point out where I'm wrong.

I have done so over and over. But you got that spoon in your mouth feeding you .

The co2 is not the pebble you imbecile. It's not even a grain of sand. In the global warming junk science increased insolation is the pebble and the co2 is the avalanche. Too bad every new piece of real science blows a new hole in the co2 is teh devils theory. Now water vapor does not take a thousand years to catch up to increased temps(vapor pressure bitch learn it live it love it) and has 40? times the "green house" effect of co2.
Hmm.

Learn to read fucktard Then learn to comprehend.

the CURRENT MODELS using the same data as the old models Still predict the same outcome as the old models. Since the old predictions were not even close to being accurate and the new models give the same results GASP the new models are just as much junk science as the old models. Moreso since it's proven they are wrong right off the bat.

Learn to read. Learn to comprehend
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323

Last edited by TheMorlock; 04-18-2008 at 04:16 PM..
Old 04-18-2008, 04:09 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#290  

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock, Mayor of Fail City View Post
I have done so over and over. But you got that spoon in your mouth feeding you .

The co2 is not the pebble you imbecile. It's not even a grain of sand. In the global warming junk science increased insolation is the pebble and the co2 is the avalanche. Too bad every new piece of real science blows a new hole in the co2 is teh devils theory. Now water vapor does not take a thousand years to catch up to increased temps(vapor pressure bitch learn it live it love it) and has 40? times the "green house" effect of co2.
Hmm.

Learn to read fucktard Then learn to comprehend.

the CURRENT MODELS using the same data as the old models Still predict the same outcome as the old models. Since the old predictions were not even close to being accurate and the new models give the same results GASP the new models are just as much junk science as the old models. Moreso since it's proven they are wrong right off the bat.

Learn to read. Learn to comprehend

Learn how stand by a single position or admit defeat.

Anyway, you keep saying the new models are based on old models but that doesn't make it true. The Xie and Arkin (1997) model is new, as is the Uppala et al.(2005) model and they all play a role in the IPCC's evaluation of climate change.

Remember that wanting something to be true doesn't make it so.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:39 PM Fuckyouformakingmeregister is offline  
Reply With Quote
#291  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
Learn how stand by a single position or admit defeat.

Anyway, you keep saying the new models are based on old models but that doesn't make it true. The Xie and Arkin (1997) model is new, as is the Uppala et al.(2005) model and they all play a role in the IPCC's evaluation of climate change.

.

Learn to Fucking READ.
I never said they were based on the old models.
the data from the 60's plugged into the new models do not match the actual real world results of the 60's tp 70's ...70's to 80's ... 80's to 90's
get it fucking yet imbecile?

Remember that wanting something to be true doesn't make it so

I guess you still cant figure out the co2 warming I was referring to earlier. someone forget to bring you a spoon?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-18-2008, 04:44 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#292  

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock, Mayor of Fail City View Post
Learn to Fucking READ.
I never said they were based on the old models.
the data from the 60's plugged into the new models do not match the actual real world results of the 60's tp 70's ...70's to 80's ... 80's to 90's
get it fucking yet imbecile?

Remember that wanting something to be true doesn't make it so

You've argued that before, so my point still stands.

Regarding your suggestion that old into new models = not the same results is gonna need some proof aside from your trustworthy self.

Moreover, even if said proof is provided, models that aren't perfect can still predict general trends like warming accurately. It's the same thing with PVA models - they aren't perfect but can still predict general trends in population growth.

EDIT: Enlighten me, oh wise one, what CO2 warming you're talking about.

Last edited by Fuckyouformakingmeregister; 04-18-2008 at 04:52 PM..
Old 04-18-2008, 04:47 PM Fuckyouformakingmeregister is offline  
Reply With Quote
#293  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
You've argued that before, so my point still stands.

Regarding your suggestion that old into new models = not the same results is gonna need some proof aside from your trustworthy self.

Moreover, even if said proof is provided, models that aren't perfect can still predict general trends like warming accurately. It's the same thing with PVA models - they aren't perfect but can still predict general trends in population growth.

EDIT: Enlighten me, oh wise one, what CO2 warming you're talking about.

You are so enlightened on global warming, you tell me.

Oh wait you can't because you have not been spoon fed that info.

And you still cant read. Newer models using the old data still predict 5-10 c increase in temps by 1990. Because the basic premise is flawed and no fudge factor can adequately massage real data without making it obvious that the result is hard coded.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-18-2008, 04:54 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#294  

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock, Mayor of Fail City View Post
You are so enlightened on global warming, you tell me.

No surprise you're coping out.

Quote:
And you still cant read. Newer models using the old data still predict 5-10 c increase in temps by 1990. Because the basic premise is flawed and no fudge factor can adequately massage real data without making it obvious that the result is hard coded.
Learn to read, boy. That's exactly what I said about your position.

You apparently missed the part where I asked for proof and where I pointed out that models can get the specifics wrong but still predict trends.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:56 PM Fuckyouformakingmeregister is offline  
Reply With Quote
#295  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
No surprise you're coping out.



Learn to read, boy. That's exactly what I said about your position.

You apparently missed the part where I asked for proof and where I pointed out that models can get the specifics wrong but still predict trends.

Sorry dickhead. I was just waiting for you to put your foot further down you throat.

There had been evidence in the geological record of the earth surface freezing solid. So cold that mars currently has a thicker atmosphere.

But the idea was dismissed because no mechanism was known that would let the earth recover from such a state.

but the gasses that get absorbed while water cools gets expelled. the co2 becomes the only major part of the atmosphere after millenia and that coupled with the insulation keeping the earth from losing core temps allows the earth to thaw. so now it's accepted as a valid possibility that the earth did indeed experience total glaciation.

Sorry for using such a tiny spoon.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-18-2008, 05:04 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#296  

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock, Mayor of Fail City View Post
Sorry dickhead. I was just waiting for you to put your foot further down you throat.

There had been evidence in the geological record of the earth surface freezing solid. So cold that mars currently has a thicker atmosphere.

But the idea was dismissed because no mechanism was known that would let the earth recover from such a state.

but the gasses that get absorbed while water cools gets expelled. the co2 becomes the only major part of the atmosphere after millenia and that coupled with the insulation keeping the earth from losing core temps allows the earth to thaw. so now it's accepted as a valid possibility that the earth did indeed experience total glaciation.

Sorry for using such a tiny spoon.

Apologizing is the first step.

Total glaciation disproves CO2 as a cause of warming how, exactly?

(And good job providing the proof I asked for about your climate model claims)
Old 04-18-2008, 05:09 PM Fuckyouformakingmeregister is offline  
Reply With Quote
#297  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
Apologizing is the first step.

Total glaciation disproves CO2 as a cause of warming how, exactly?

(And good job providing the proof I asked for about your climate model claims)

l
e
a
r
n

t
o

f
u
c
k
i
n
g

r
e
a
d

t
h
e

a
c
t
u
a
l

w
o
r
d
s

p
r
e
s
e
n
t
e
d

Not the ones your weak mind whishes were presented. You keep doing that through the entire thread. Showing you know nothing about the subject.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-18-2008, 05:13 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#298  

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock, Mayor of Fail City View Post
l
e
a
r
n

t
o

f
u
c
k
i
n
g

r
e
a
d

t
h
e

a
c
t
u
a
l

w
o
r
d
s

p
r
e
s
e
n
t
e
d

Not the ones your weak mind whishes were presented. You keep doing that through the entire thread. Showing you know nothing about the subject.

So you have nothing.

Good to know.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:50 PM Fuckyouformakingmeregister is offline  
Reply With Quote
#299  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
So you have nothing.

Good to know.

the difference between you and free willy is he makes you look sane and you make him seem intelligent.

thanks for playing Mr "you dont think the 5 c rise is significant?".
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-18-2008, 07:56 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#300  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.