General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock, Mayor of Fail City View Post
the difference between you and free willy is he makes you look sane and you make him seem intelligent.

thanks for playing Mr "you dont think the 5 c rise is significant?".

Thanks for addressing my points Mr "I can't hear you, lalalalalalalalalala" aka Mr "There's a giant science conspiracy 1000x the size of the supposed 911 conspiracy" aka Mr "The Earth's temperature isn't rising even though it is" aka Mr "The ocean isn't part of the earth" aka Mr "10 years is more significant than 50 years".

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
Thanks for addressing my points Mr "I can't hear you, lalalalalalalalalala" aka Mr "There's a giant science conspiracy 1000x the size of the supposed 911 conspiracy" aka Mr "The Earth's temperature isn't rising even though it is" aka Mr "The ocean isn't part of the earth" aka Mr "10 years is more significant than 50 years".

Oh sorry you missed the part about the ocean temps rising being false. they excluded a few thousand square miles off the coast of south america because they had "anomalus" cooler readings that would have canceled out other regions warming. It was a few GW threads ago.

there is not a giant "science" conspiracy as it violates all the premises of scientific method. there are simply people who need to keep validating their choices even though it has been proven wrong by their own research. And they made enough noise that morons like you buy into the concept and get emotionally invested in it and cant see the fnords. Now it has been adopted by political parties so they can point to the other party as not green enough.

The mindset of a GW fanatic is the same as a radical muslim or radical christian. Obviously one of them is wrong but it is not possible to get past the cognative dissonance

It's like the warm blooded dinosaur guy. He came up with a 40 mph T-Rex and a dozen reasons why dinosaurs HAD to be warm blooded. There was only one that I could not dismiss out of hand.

It is nice of you to play the part of my special idiot though.

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Oh sorry you missed the part about the ocean temps rising being false. they excluded a few thousand square miles off the coast of south america because they had "anomalus" cooler readings that would have canceled out other regions warming. It was a few GW threads ago.

And you must have missed the thread where that was proved wrong. It was a few GW thread ago, you'll have to check for yourself.

See what I did there? I "proved" you wrong without actually showing any evidence.

Quote:
there is not a giant "science" conspiracy as it violates all the premises of scientific method. there are simply people who need to keep validating their choices even though it has been proven wrong by their own research. And they made enough noise that morons like you buy into the concept and get emotionally invested in it and cant see the fnords.
But it's a conspiracy of so-called scientists, right?

Quote:
The mindset of a GW fanatic is the same as a radical muslim or radical christian. Obviously one of them is wrong but it is not possible to get past the cognative dissonance

It's like the warm blooded dinosaur guy. He came up with a 40 mph T-Rex and a dozen reasons why dinosaurs HAD to be warm blooded. There was only one that I could not dismiss out of hand.
Let's see here...you're the one ignoring anything I've said and making up claims without backing them up. I wonder who has cognitive (note the "i" - learn to spell) dissonance here?

Quote:
It is nice of you to play the part of my special idiot though.
You should spend more money trying to "prove" me wrong if I'm so special. Thanks again for the title.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Well, since besides energy the earth is a closed system, where is all this alleged carbon coming from? Why is it that if we do indeed have a consistent level of carbon, why is it a problem if it is joined with oxygen? Is the energy released from the bond between carbon and oxygen so completely detrimental to the earth?

We are adding energy to the system. Fossil fuels stored energy in chemical bonds for millions of years. We are releasing it at a faster rate than it was stored.

But we also are creating landfills of similar carbon content at a faster rate than we are consuming fossil fuels.

Except for certain countries such as brazil china africa

while the US was in 2001 a negative net co2 as shown by mopitt_1st_year

TheMorlock

Quote:
And you must have missed the thread where that was proved wrong. It was a few GW thread ago, you'll have to check for yourself.

See what I did there? I "proved" you wrong without actually showing any evidence.

But it's a conspiracy of so-called scientists, right?

Let's see here...you're the one ignoring anything I've said and making up claims without backing them up. I wonder who has cognitive (note the "i" - learn to spell) dissonance here?

You should spend more money trying to "prove" me wrong if I'm so special. Thanks again for the title.

Is Islam a conspiracy? is Judaism a conspiracy? Is christianity a conspiracy?

I have ignored everything you said?
did you bounce when your parents dropped you?

I never could spell. I taught myself to read at 3 years old by watching sing along with mitch.

Free willy probably has a spare drool cup if you need one.

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Is Islam a conspiracy? is Judaism a conspiracy? Is christianity a conspiracy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dictionary
Conspiracy: secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act

Some might think so. What these "evil" scientists are doing sure seems to fit within that definition...

Quote:
I have ignored everything you said?
did you bounce when your parents dropped you?
You:
- ignored my request for proof that new models using old data produce totally bogus results
- ignored my request for proof that data (from 2007!) was proved wrong because they overlooked a big part of the ocean
- ignored my points about the 400 so-called deniers of the Senate Report
- ignored my point about the environment being a multi-factor system where one factor could mask CO2's warming effects
- ignored my argument against solar radiation (you did try, admittedly, with your cloud cover argument - but you'll recall that the data had actually taken clouds into account)

Shall I go on?

Quote:
I never could spell. I taught myself to read at 3 years old by watching sing along with mitch.

Free willy probably has a spare drool cup if you need one.
Can't afford to buy me one yourself?

Last edited by Fuckyouformakingmeregister; 04-18-2008 at 09:19 PM..

TheMorlock

ignored your request? do your own research cupcake.

http://blather.net/shitegeist/2005/0...ther_gui_2.htm

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post

http://blather.net/shitegeist/2005/0...ther_gui_2.htm

There's a mountain of evidence that perfectly refutes all your points, but you need to do your own research.

See what I did there?

TheMorlock

Quote:
There's a mountain of evidence that perfectly refutes all your points, but you need to do your own research.

See what I did there?

yeah you failed again.

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
yeah you failed again.

I guess that would make this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Morlock, Mayor of Fail City

a failure too.

Glad we're in agreement.

TheMorlock

Quote:
I guess that would make this post:

a failure too.

Glad we're in agreement.

You just have fun with that 5 C temp increase you thought had happened.

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
You just have fun with that 5 C temp increase you thought had happened.

If the best you can do is make fun of me missing the word "point" in your post, you're on pretty shaky ground, boy. Needless to say 0.5 C is still significant for a variety of species. Not to mention the 0.5 C hasn't been evenly spread out across the globe (i.e.: some areas are hotter than 0.5 C).

(Oh and I don't think you provided proof for the 0.5 C claim anyway)

TheMorlock

Quote:
If the best you can do is make fun of me missing the word "point" in your post, you're on pretty shaky ground, boy. Needless to say 0.5 C is still significant for a variety of species. Not to mention the 0.5 C hasn't been evenly spread out across the globe (i.e.: some areas are hotter than 0.5 C).

you fucking imbecile. It's not that you missed the "point" its that you are a fucking moron that thought that a 5 c increase had occurred and tried calling me out for thinking I said the 5 c increase you thought was valid was insignificant. Which means you dont know jack shit about the topic. You made a trend in this thread of making the same mistake. Not really a mistake just your TOTAL lack of understanding of the subject.

You are a hopeless moron.
Get it Fucking Yet?

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
you fucking imbecile. It's not that you missed the "point" its that you are a fucking moron that thought that a 5 c increase had occurred and tried calling me out for thinking I said the 5 c increase you thought was valid was insignificant. Which means you dont know jack shit about the topic. You made a trend in this thread of making the same mistake. Not really a mistake just your TOTAL lack of understanding of the subject.

I've heard estimates ranging from 0.5 C to 5 C in certain areas, so you'll forgive me if I took you at what I thought was your word. It was a mistake. I should have read your angry post more carefully.

I realize my occasional skimming of your posts is the only thing you can hold onto based on what you've said in this thread but it does nothing to advance your position.

Even if I had no understanding of the subject, you'd still need to provide proof of your claims. That's what the pit is.

Quote:
You are a hopeless moron.
Get it Fucking Yet?
Your inability to grasp concepts like "the environment is a multi-factor system where one factor can mask the effects of another" should disqualify you from breathing. Do you get that, boy?

TheMorlock

Quote:
I've heard estimates ranging from 0.5 C to 5 C in certain areas, so you'll forgive me if I took you at what I thought was your word. It was a mistake. I should have read your angry post more carefully.

I realize my occasional skimming of your posts is the only thing you can hold onto based on what you've said in this thread but it does nothing to advance your position.

Even if I had no understanding of the subject, you'd still need to provide proof of your claims. That's what the pit is.

Your inability to grasp concepts like "the environment is a multi-factor system where one factor can mask the effects of another" should disqualify you from breathing. Do you get that, boy?

the subject is GLOBAL warming
As I said when you first fucked up so badly. a 5 c rise would be catastrophic. 30% of the populace would be dead and the seas would rise and put long island under water.

As I said, you dont know a fucking thing about the subject.

Yet you keep posting like you have a clue.

Last edited by TheMorlock; 04-18-2008 at 10:02 PM..