General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
bloody auntie
 
bloody auntie's Avatar
 
what have i become
my sweetest friend
every burger i buy
goes away
in the end

:,^(
__________________
༼ ل͟༼ ل͟༽ل͟ ༽ auntie was right ༼ ل͟༼ ل͟༽ل͟ ༽
Old 09-08-2014, 12:09 PM bloody auntie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#436  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Cheese on the bottom. Round the decay
Of that colossal burger, boundless and bare
The lone and level buns stretch far away."
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-08-2014, 12:15 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#437  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody auntie View Post
what have i become
my sweetest friend
every burger i buy
goes away
in the end

:,^(

and I will eat them all
even if it hurts
I will chow them down
then I'll have dessert
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-08-2014, 12:35 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#438  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody auntie View Post
wot

you should expect autistic replies from him
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 09-08-2014, 04:52 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#439  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
you should expect autistic replies from him

what the fuck happened to that "perspective" that you previously gained from running away from genmay?
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 09-08-2014, 05:23 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#440  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
what the fuck happened to that "perspective" that you previously gained from running away from genmay?

I'm explaining my reply to auntie

Your input isn't needed, move along. We'll call you when we need the forum shitted up with more 0/10 weak beef.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 09-08-2014, 05:30 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#441  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
I'm explaining my reply to auntie

Your input isn't needed, move along. We'll call you when we need the forum shitted up with more 0/10 weak beef.


I don't give a fuck what you think you're doing. You don't tell me when to move along you fat, stupid loser. I'll go when I decide to or when someone with a mod panel makes me. Other than that you can take your useless little e-cock which you no longer have and stick it up your fat greasy ass. Go whine to Sanjay about it. Stupid fuck.



__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 09-08-2014, 05:44 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#442  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
DAMAGE CONTROL
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 09-08-2014, 05:46 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#443  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
I don't give a fuck what you think you're doing. You don't tell me when to move along you fat, stupid loser. I'll go when I decide to or when someone with a mod panel makes me. Other than that you can take your useless little e-cock which you no longer have and stick it up your fat greasy ass. Go whine to Sanjay about it. Stupid fuck.



[MG]http://i.imgur.com/7PFK50S.png[/IMG]

If you're going to derail the normal flow of threads, going around starting random beef - - Please, at LEAST make it good beef. You're just lobbing out these -4/10 generic insults that aren't the least bit interesting, or entertaining for anybody to read.

You aren't witty, you're not clever, you're kind of a dumb, boring person in general. As a result, the things you post TYPICALLY aren't funny. At all. Especially the previous two burns/insults you've fired at me.

You need to recognize that you have these deficiencies and sort of... alter your posting habits. Learn to adapt. Post in a way that emphasizes your good qualities and minimizes your many negative ones. If you'd like some extra help, one-on-one tutoring to help make you a better poster, I'll make myself available.

Remember, it's for the good of the forum. Thanks for your cooperation.
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 09-08-2014, 08:53 PM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#444  

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
g|aSsJaw's Avatar
 
I had pork roast and potatoes for dinner
no pics
__________________
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Old 09-08-2014, 08:58 PM g|aSsJaw is online now  
Reply With Quote
#445  

bloody auntie
 
bloody auntie's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
If you're going to derail the normal flow of threads, going around starting random beef - - Please, at LEAST make it good beef. You're just lobbing out these -4/10 generic insults that aren't the least bit interesting, or entertaining for anybody to read.

You aren't witty, you're not clever, you're kind of a dumb, boring person in general. As a result, the things you post TYPICALLY aren't funny. At all. Especially the previous two burns/insults you've fired at me.

You need to recognize that you have these deficiencies and sort of... alter your posting habits. Learn to adapt. Post in a way that emphasizes your good qualities and minimizes your many negative ones. If you'd like some extra help, one-on-one tutoring to help make you a better poster, I'll make myself available.

Remember, it's for the good of the forum. Thanks for your cooperation.
__________________
༼ ل͟༼ ل͟༽ل͟ ༽ auntie was right ༼ ل͟༼ ل͟༽ل͟ ༽
Old 09-08-2014, 09:05 PM bloody auntie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#446  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
Food Thread: Disengage

Beef Thread: Engage
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 09-08-2014, 09:43 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#447  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Por que no los dos?
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-08-2014, 11:40 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#448  

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED
 
lollersk8s's Avatar
 
You guys should make a call-out thread
__________________
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Old 09-08-2014, 11:42 PM lollersk8s is offline  
Reply With Quote
#449  

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM
 
GhEttOrAiD's Avatar
 
__________________
[QUOTE=BlisterDick;25482810][b]PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider[/b][/QUOTE]
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Old 09-09-2014, 12:11 AM GhEttOrAiD is offline  
Reply With Quote
#450  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:50 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.