General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Forum & Network
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
kunta kinte
Blade
PozMcAIDS_McFaggotPants
 
kunta kinte's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
The Powder Room

Girls Only

Talk about periods, pregnancy, boys, clothes and ask each other for girl advice

Optional purchase temporary membership for boys, no cover for ladies.

I nominate Embaby to mod this
__________________
Originally known as Blade
Old 04-10-2008, 01:28 PM kunta kinte is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]eadup
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP
 
[H]eadup's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
The Powder Room

Girls Only

Talk about periods, pregnancy, boys, clothes and ask each other for girl advice

Optional purchase temporary membership for boys, no cover for ladies.

and worship me
__________________
1224589558
Old 04-10-2008, 01:28 PM [H]eadup is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
honestly though, I agree with inf. there's enough division as it is

this is a time for unity

if there were a tv shows and movies forum I'd still make my battlestar thread in genmay. frak subforums
Old 04-10-2008, 01:28 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

d4rkspike
<3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savenor View Post
then we should have The Locker Room, which is just the guy's version

Except no girl would pay for temporary membership
Old 04-10-2008, 01:28 PM d4rkspike is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Therapist
IMNobody's last title
 
Therapist's Avatar
 
On the whole, I feel that the more subforums there are, the more content gets diluted and the "Main forum" becomes pointless.

I would, however, propose that there be a "Serious discussion" forum where people can ask questions and not get a response filled with "lol fgt","stfu " etc., regardless of topic (obviously some topics deserve ridicule like "What kind of real doll should I buy"). While this goes against the "Mayhem" theme, I feel that it would be a valuable asset to the forums as a whole.

Possibly a "homework" subforum since that's what it seems like lots of people want. That said, do we really want to attract people that want their homework done for them?
Old 04-10-2008, 01:29 PM Therapist is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkspike View Post
Yeah that'd be a real active forum

It's one way to get more girls to come here, and it's also a way to get more girls to GET ALONG

Girls are always bitchier in the presence of boys.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:29 PM Sarah Palin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savenor View Post
then we should have The Locker Room, which is just the guy's version

so you want to hang out with a bunch of naked dudes after showering together?
Old 04-10-2008, 01:29 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savenor View Post
then we should have The Locker Room, which is just the guy's version

You have a male dominated forum, I'm trying to devise a way to get more girls to come here.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:29 PM Sarah Palin is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

claw_daddy
 
claw_daddy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savenor View Post
HO!

fucking accardo last night eh?

probably going to three-peat tonight
Old 04-10-2008, 01:30 PM claw_daddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therapist View Post
On the whole, I feel that the more subforums there are, the more content gets diluted and the "Main forum" becomes pointless.

I would, however, propose that there be a "Serious discussion" forum where people can ask questions and not get a response filled with "lol fgt","stfu " etc., regardless of topic (obviously some topics deserve ridicule like "What kind of real doll should I buy"). While this goes against the "Mayhem" theme, I feel that it would be a valuable asset to the forums as a whole.

OR, just start running this place with a godsdamn iron fist and ban everyone that replies with "lol fgt" and "stfu "

there's a fine line between mayhem and being annoying bags of douche
Old 04-10-2008, 01:31 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

Savenor
Look at my tits.
 
Savenor's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by claw_daddy View Post
probably going to three-peat tonight

they probably won't even use him tonight.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:32 PM Savenor is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

Nizofoshizo
 
Nizofoshizo's Avatar
 
Sports is the only thing that would work and not detract from the main forum imo. We have plenty of sports threads that aren't really full of content, just more discussion of live games. See last football thread. Even then I'm not really for taking any more out of the main forum.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:32 PM Nizofoshizo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

Viremia
Mental Pygmy
 
Viremia's Avatar
 
I think this one will really add sparkle (or spackle) to these fine forums: a "Will It Take Off?" forum where we discuss all things to do with planes and when they meet their archenemy: the dreaded treadmill
Old 04-10-2008, 01:33 PM Viremia is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

claw_daddy
 
claw_daddy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savenor View Post
they probably won't even use him tonight.

they said b.j. had a good outing yesterday in the minors so maybe he'll be back soon

edit: back and healthy enough to throw, I mean
Old 04-10-2008, 01:33 PM claw_daddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viremia View Post
I think this one will really add sparkle (or spackle) to these fine forums: a "Will It Take Off?" forum where we discuss all things to do with planes and when they meet their archenemy: the dreaded treadmill

does that sparkle with you?

sunshine
Old 04-10-2008, 01:33 PM SemperFly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.