General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkakeboy View Post
a) inevitable at some point is a retarded statement.

b) elaborate on why it was inevitable
Educate yourself on Saddam Hussein and his two lovely sons and then get back to me. If you still can't quite grasp why I would say that then I'm not sure I can help you..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFly View Post
I don't argue against the notion that he made bad decisions but to claim that it was just to line his pockets is utterly stupid. It's like you're suggesting that he actually agreed with the opposite of everything he did but made his decisions because he was evil and greedy. That is fucking moronic every time regardless of which side it comes from.

He wasn't evil, he was wrong.

It's hilarious how you got lied to 8 years ago, I mean the guy put Powell to blatantly lie in the UN to start a war in Iraq on totally false and fabricated pretenses (which is kind of understandable, I mean putting Powell to lie for him, considering Powell has some remnants of a spine in him, while chickenhawk Bush never had one to begin with), and you still keep defending him.

But you're right, he's just a bit of a Mr.Magoo inside that just happened to lie a bit and start two wars through lying through he's teeth, but he's just an ok guy who happened to be a little silly willy, tee hee hee

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Educate yourself on Saddam Hussein and his two lovely sons and then get back to me. If you still can't quite grasp why I would say that then I'm not sure I can help you..

The interventionist switch currently : ON

bingstudent
I am an idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
It's hilarious how you got lied to 8 years ago, I mean the guy put Powell to blatantly lie in the UN to start a war in Iraq on totally false and fabricated pretenses (which is kind of understandable, I mean putting Powell to lie for him, considering Powell has some remnants of a spine in him, while chickenhawk Bush never had one to begin with), and you still keep defending him.

But you're right, he's just a bit of a Mr.Magoo inside that just happened to lie a bit and start two wars through lying through he's teeth, but he's just an ok guy who happened to be a little silly willy, tee hee hee

Bush disguises his evil nature with his down country simpleton approach.

Blair disguises it with his dashing british charm.

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post

I'm not defending him or his decisions. But to say that he's evil is fucking retarded. You have to make the assumption that he actually agrees with you but simply choose to do the opposite.

You also make the mistake of thinking that everything was his fault and the direct result of decisions he made entirely on his lonesome.

SemperFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingstudent View Post
Bush disguises his evil nature
See? This is an example of stupidity. The more you call him evil the more you show just how utterly clueless you are. Fucking pathetic.

bingstudent
I am an idiot!

Quote:
See? This is an example of stupidity. The more you call him evil the more you show just how utterly clueless you are. Fucking pathetic.

lol religious wars of imperial conquest are fun for the whole family !

SemperFly

Quote:
lol religious wars of imperial conquest are fun for the whole family !

right, keep on keepin on dude

bingstudent
I am an idiot!

"I am driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

pretty telling shit man ...

Bukkakeboy

Quote:

Educate yourself on <insert dictator here> and come back to ME

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
I'm not defending him or his decisions. But to say that he's evil is fucking retarded. You have to make the assumption that he actually agrees with you but simply choose to do the opposite.

You also make the mistake of thinking that everything was his fault and the direct result of decisions he made entirely on his lonesome.

Agrees with me? In what, exactly?

Only thing we agree in is that he lied to further his own agendas. That's what he did. Whether that agenda is money or whatever the hell it is, I don't care.

Straw Man
RuHo

And Bukkakeboy is spot on. If I were to make threads saying Hitler wasn't evil, he was just doing something he thought was the right thing and beneficial to mankind according to his views on eugenics and genetics, you'd call me a batshit insane moral relativist with no clue on reality whatsoever.

Well guess what, this isn't a Hitler to Bush comparison, but you people can eat my shit and choke on it. He pruposefully lied to you about numerous things, to start a war with no base in what he lied to you about. Be it an imperialistic motive, a personal gain motive, or the little-bit-of-a-loonie suggesting of a father pleasing motive, it doesn't matter. What does matter is he lied to start a baseless war that has left thousands of american soldiers dead, and Xenu knows how many iraqi civilians dead. By lying and starting this war, he also helped develop without a doubt the biggest hotbed for terrorist activities in the history of mankind. Not only this, it's a worthless war that can not and will not be won.

While it's kind of entertaining to see you bitches cry about Saddam or suggesting the POTUS is a puppet to Dick Cheney who's actually Luficer, it doesn't really cut it.

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:

The US had no problem supporting dictators in places like Central America that were just as bad as Saddams regime and it currently has it's own US trained "death squads" operating in Iraq. I don't understand why the invasion of Iraq was inevitable just based on "he was a bad guy!" when that never mattered in other cases.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
The US had no problem supporting dictators in places like Central America that were just as bad as Saddams regime and it currently has it's own US trained "death squads" operating in Iraq. I don't understand why the invasion of Iraq was inevitable just based on "he was a bad guy!" when that never mattered in other cases.
We are talking about Saddam Hussein and Iraq...not every dictator in every half assed banana republic around the world. Since you obviously have no desire to educate yourself of Saddam's mindset (which would have been continued by his sons) then I refer you to this thread http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=827618 for a clue as to why some sort of armed conflict (not necessarily invasion and government removal) would have eventually occurred.....unless the entire UN was willing to just drop the whole thing and pretend it wasn't a problem to the region.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

SemperFly

Quote:
"I am driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

pretty telling shit man ...

you fucking retard

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/abb...563027485.html