General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Xayd

hey crackpot conservatives, the west memphis shooters are you

crackpot dad preaches gun , bible , and conspiracy to son. dad gets pulled over, son grabs gun and opens up on 'the government' for pulling over his dad. all guns probably purchased at a local gun show with no paper trail.

cliff's notes: conservative domestic terrorists more of a threat than foreign terrorists.

footnotes:

organization/address used to register their vehicle owned by hoge tabor and harold ray redfeairn.

apparently the latter is popular with ironic quotes on stormfront. (yes it's a stormfront link, wru sam farber, don't click @ work)

hoge tabor is associated with the aryan nation apparently.

he was also convicted of attempted murder of a police officer himself. "[Editor's note: In court, psychologists also testified to Redfeairn's lifelong pattern of mental illness. Redfeairn, they said, was a paranoid schizophrenic with frequent hallucinations and persistent delusions, including a belief that he was chosen by God to engage in violent battle with the Devil "at the time of Armageddon." These fantasies had been helped along, they said, by Redfeairn's Pentecostal upbringing. In adulthood, the psychologists testified, Redfeairn continued to have imaginary companions who spoke with him frequently, and he believed he was "in constant touch" with the Archangel Michael. "

here's the arkansas shooter preaching the evils of paper money and demanding gold exchange instead. sound familiar?

http://www.youtube.com/v/dWpA4YX6rio

here he is telling an audience to violently deal with an IRS auditor, quoting the bible the whole time. reads like the mises webpage calling the IRS a 'regime'.

http://www.youtube.com/v/wfdPIYVdtqs

The heart of the Redemption scheme is one of the oldest and most dearly held of all patriot myths: the Federal Reserve conspiracy. that should ring a bell with ron paul voters.

here's the founder of the 'redemption process' of avoiding taxes and payments via barter. sounds like the republican candidate for senate from nevada with the chickens for medical care.

any and all above names could be freely exchanged with 'glenn beck' and no one would notice any difference.

the fact is, there are more christian religious terrorists in the US than there are arab ones. just because the ATF/FBI aren't actively pursuing them anymore doesn't mean they've disappeared. by all indication, their numbers have increased. if we really wanted to combat terrorism, rather than aiming the military at afghanistan, we should aim our law enforcement agencies at the NRA, since we've known for quite awhile that they're the money behind all this .

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

ZOMG

I would ask you if you could get more pathetic than this but we all know the answer.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

So in your twisted world view..anyone who believes in the free enterprise system, limited government, limited taxation, private property rights, the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms...is a crackpot. Duly noted, and no..I didn't read your entire post or click any of your links.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
So in your twisted world view..anyone who believes in the free enterprise system, limited government, limited taxation, private property rights, the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms...is a crackpot. Duly noted, and no..I didn't read your entire post or click any of your links.

quit insulting 's

topcat989

Quote:
Editor's note: In court, psychologists also testified to Redfeairn's lifelong pattern of mental illness. Redfeairn, they said, was a paranoid schizophrenic with frequent hallucinations and persistent delusions, including a belief that he was chosen by God to engage in violent battle with the Devil "at the time of Armageddon." These fantasies had been helped along, they said, by Redfeairn's Pentecostal upbringing. In adulthood, the psychologists testified, Redfeairn continued to have imaginary companions who spoke with him frequently, and he believed he was "in constant touch" with the Archangel Michael.
and this is your proof?

TheMorlock

put this in your sig(I dont have room)

Spayed Strikes Again.

wwilliam54

Quote:

Hippies, rednecks/christians , Muslims

Any hate oriented group will naturally produce violence, its attract those types like flies
but as always the majority of those in these groups arent bad people, just dumbasses

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwilliam54 View Post
Hippies, rednecks/christians , Muslims

Any hate oriented group will naturally produce violence, its attract those types like flies
but as always the majority of those in these groups arent bad people, just dumbasses

I am not sure I agree with you. In fact I believe your naivety will surprise you.

isugoat

Hey Crackpot Liberals, the ALF is you

fuck your copypasta -- mobi

Last edited by möbiustrip; 07-05-2010 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: fuck his copypasta

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

i knew he was crazy when he was claiming to have a personal relationship with archangel michael

god only sends down michael for special occasions, if one is really talking to angels they're either in contact with cherubs or low tier third rate secretary style angels

but michael? hahahaha that's like gandalf the grey having a relationship with a lowly hobbit.

Bukkakeboy

I liked your thread about rand paul a lot better.

Redrum: I think I have bi-polar feelings for you. In one post I hate you, and in another I love you.

In this I love you

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

wwilliam54

I don't see the difference between
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
i knew he was crazy when he was claiming to have a personal relationship with archangel michael
and
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
god only sends down michael for special occasions, if one is really talking to angels they're either in contact with cherubs or low tier third rate secretary style angels

a 2-way conversation with imaginary friends always means crazy

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwilliam54 View Post
I don't see the difference between

and

a 2-way conversation with imaginary friends always means crazy
And some people are missing the gene that allows them to detect sarcasm/humor.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

wwilliam54

Quote:
And some people are missing the gene that allows them to detect sarcasm/humor.

more like too much 4a.m. posting

Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
crackpot dad preaches gun , bible , and conspiracy to son. dad gets pulled over, son grabs gun and opens up on 'the government' for pulling over his dad. all guns probably purchased at a local gun show with no paper trail.

cliff's notes: conservative domestic terrorists more of a threat than foreign terrorists.

footnotes:

organization/address used to register their vehicle owned by hoge tabor and harold ray redfeairn.

apparently the latter is popular with ironic quotes on stormfront. (yes it's a stormfront link, wru sam farber, don't click @ work)

hoge tabor is associated with the aryan nation apparently.

he was also convicted of attempted murder of a police officer himself. "[Editor's note: In court, psychologists also testified to Redfeairn's lifelong pattern of mental illness. Redfeairn, they said, was a paranoid schizophrenic with frequent hallucinations and persistent delusions, including a belief that he was chosen by God to engage in violent battle with the Devil "at the time of Armageddon." These fantasies had been helped along, they said, by Redfeairn's Pentecostal upbringing. In adulthood, the psychologists testified, Redfeairn continued to have imaginary companions who spoke with him frequently, and he believed he was "in constant touch" with the Archangel Michael. "

here's the arkansas shooter preaching the evils of paper money and demanding gold exchange instead. sound familiar?

http://www.youtube.com/v/dWpA4YX6rio

here he is telling an audience to violently deal with an IRS auditor, quoting the bible the whole time. reads like the mises webpage calling the IRS a 'regime'.

http://www.youtube.com/v/wfdPIYVdtqs

The heart of the Redemption scheme is one of the oldest and most dearly held of all patriot myths: the Federal Reserve conspiracy. that should ring a bell with ron paul voters.

here's the founder of the 'redemption process' of avoiding taxes and payments via barter. sounds like the republican candidate for senate from nevada with the chickens for medical care.

any and all above names could be freely exchanged with 'glenn beck' and no one would notice any difference.

the fact is, there are more christian religious terrorists in the US than there are arab ones. just because the ATF/FBI aren't actively pursuing them anymore doesn't mean they've disappeared. by all indication, their numbers have increased. if we really wanted to combat terrorism, rather than aiming the military at afghanistan, we should aim our law enforcement agencies at the NRA, since we've known for quite awhile that they're the money behind all this .

Seriously, how many fucking leftards did you have to consult to piece together this treatise on what you think conservatives are?