General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Gibonius

Who exactly says that six million people were cremated, that's the point. Sam invents this issue, fights it, "wins", then says the whole Holocaust obviously didn't happen. There are pictures of emaciated dead bodies stacked up like cordword in concentration camps as the war ended, pits filled with bodies, hundreds of thousands if not million of people (many of them not Jews, mind) telling the same stories of mass murder. And we're supposed to believe none of it happened...because it's hard to cremate people? It's such a pathetically intellectually dishonest argument, fueled by an obvious predetermined hatred of Jews.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Coqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Who exactly says that six million people were cremated, that's the point. Sam invents this issue, fights it, "wins", then says the whole Holocaust obviously didn't happen. There are pictures of emaciated dead bodies stacked up like cordword in concentration camps as the war ended, pits filled with bodies, hundreds of thousands if not million of people (many of them not Jews, mind) telling the same stories of mass murder. And we're supposed to believe none of it happened...because it's hard to cremate people? It's such a pathetically intellectually dishonest argument, fueled by an obvious predetermined hatred of Jews.

To be fair, Sam didn't bring up the holocaust. Redrum did. But I love how the picture he provided for a fake crematorium doesn't match up with the crematoriums provided for the concentration camps themselves. For the very reason he had mentioned previously

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Then those records are forgeries. The Red Cross were in the camps and estimated half a million died due to the typhus epidemic.

There is no physical evidence to support mass killings like claimed.

They were used to stop spreading the disease. That being said, I don't know of any proof supporting or refuting that they used the crematoriums for more than just diseased corpses.

Valve1138
valve1138
Don't jizz on my eye, it swells if you jizz on it.

Quote:
So...Sam introduces a strawman and then defeats it.

Yup.

Yeah, thats how a brainwashed idiot operates.

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
To be fair, Sam didn't bring up the holocaust. Redrum did.
It is his pet issue. Doesn't take much to get him talking about it.

SamFarber

Quote:

The Holocaust theory rests on bodies vanishing because they don't have anywhere near the remains to support this fairy tale.

There are a few pictures of bodies - and you just assume it was a sinister by Germans because you were prepped to jump to that conclusion. Consider that the Katyn massacre was committed by the Soviets but the Germans were charged for it by the Soviets in their kangaroo court at Nuremberg. This is fact - it came out after the USSR fell. How many other lies were there? We also know pictures that were used to sell this Holohoax turned out to be dead Poles. Can YOU tell if a stack of "emaciated" bodies were Jews or not?

People tell the same story of flying saucers. It is a form of mass hysteria. These stories of mass murder sure have a lot of people telling it - I wonder if anyone was killed at all? LOL! I PROMISE you that for the majority of time since WWII there have been more "survivors" than there were Jews in existence at the time. Now it gets a little hard for some 30 something to whine about being a survivor - they literally inherit it and claim to be children of the survivors of the Holocaust - no kidding! They aren't going to let go of this money train easily. People lied about claims about being victims of 9/11, too. People lie all the time about events for money, sympathy, power, etc... People lie about war. A majority of those who served in WWII never even heard a shot fired by the enemy - how does that match up with your perception? Perception has been distorted and perverted by war movies. Look how many Holohoax movies they put out TO THIS DAY. None of it based on hard facts - all on myth.

Gibonius

Somehow I have a very hard time believing that your interest in this lies in "revealing the truth" and a lot more with "fuck the Jews." Pretty typical conspiracy theory shit, not very interesting really.

Also, come out "Holohoax?" Is that the best you can do? Hoaxacaust is a lot better even.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

the anti semitism is MIND boggoling

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post

boo fucking hoo.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tham
The holocaust didn't happen, and even if it did happen it was the fault of the jews (but it didn't happen, and even if we hypothetically consider that it might have happened, it was hypothetically the fault of the jews)

this is you in all your posts

you should kill yourself imo

TUT RAGE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
this is you in all your posts

you should kill yourself imo

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post

You're just mad nobody runs along with your inane hair splitting about northern and southern slavs.

Jews are always a hot subject though.

Patriotic Eagle

Quote:
the evidence is pretty overwhelming in terms of physical and eyewitness evidence.

No, it is just repeated like a mantra that the evidence is "overwhelming." Actually it is lacking - and eyewitness accounts aren't "evidence" in a court of law. Further, these eyewitness accounts usually unravel when challenged. For example, the ones that lied about it on Oprah and the Negro who claimed to free the camps when his unit was nowhere near the camp. If you watch that movie I linked that actually goes to the SOURCE documents you will find patently absurd claims were made, but never challenged, about how female bodies were used for kindling to burn the male bodies and how someone threw a burning piece of wood in to a pit of bodies and they all burned up. These are lies.

Go buy a rack of ribs at the store and try to burn it to ash. The holocaust claims deny the laws of nature. Meanwhile, Jews have been caught lying about it. That's pretty convincing to me.

If this was any other case heard in court you wouldn't believe it, I bet.
In the case of thousands of eyewitness testomines from every side, that is pretty good evidence and quite different from a single or a few witnesses. Official Nazi documentation is pretty good evidence. Archaeological evidence from the camps and transportation infrastructure is pretty good evidence. Faking evidence on such a massive scale just reaches into absurdity.

The holocaust was mostly a continuation of European colonial policies applied to Europe itself. It's not novel except in scale and industrialization. Europeans had been carrying out smaller "holocausts" in colonial states long before the Nazis came to power, who explicitly stated similar policies were going to be applied to their enemies . The extent to which you will deny the reality of purposeful genocide as if it were some great conspiracy unimagined in historical scope just shows you infantile obsession with viewing Europeans as victims.

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Eagle View Post
IArchaeological evidence from the camps and transportation infrastructure is pretty good evidence.

It would be if it existed. Ground penetrating radar does not reveal graves.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

It must be difficult to come to terms with the fact you have believed a lie all those years, huh?

SamFarber

The Holohoax Industry is big business.

Forever Domon

Quote:
The Holohoax Industry is big business.

A) Plan to eliminate all jews: Himmler's speech http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._4%2C_1943.ogg
B) Human ashes at buchenwald: http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Buche...mith/ashes.jpg
C) Mass grave at buchen: http://www.scrapbookpages.com/bergen...assGrave03.jpg
D) Im too lazy to continue