General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Coqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
I do - try my challenge. Go buy a rack of ribs and try to burn it to ash. Bet you can't.

But I want to eat the ribs

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
But I want to eat the ribs

Perhaps Sam wanted to eat the jews, that's why he's so obsessed over it

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Maybe you should try to establish what's "physically impossible" about it. What "laws of physics" (really...chemistry) are being broken.

Temperature needed to achieve the results could not be obtained using the methods described. They even claimed they used the female bodies as kindling to burn the male bodies. It is clear the claims were fictional.

Quote:
Also, yeah, I'm pretty much 100% certain I could burn a rack of ribs to ash.
I can assure you, you can't. Then will you have to admit there is a problem with the story?

Quote:
Wouldn't care to try it on an industrial scale,
Which is why I didn't say an entire pig or something. Even this tiny experiment will open your eyes.

Quote:
but I'm sure it could be done if "human dignity" wasn't an issue. The Germans had some damn good chemists, I'm sure efficient cremation was not beyond their powers.
And the claims were that, among other outrageous claims, that they used diesel exhaust to kill people. Why would they use diesel exhaust when, if carbon monoxide was the goal, they would just use a carbon monoxide generator. Did you know they had cars that ran off carbon monoxide? This demonstrates several things: 1 CO could be easily made with vehicles and 2) fuel was so scare they were running cars and trucks off WOOD (which is the source of the carbon monoxide.)

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Sam I am pretty sure I can put both burners on high on my natural gas grill and turn anything you want into ash. The bones would remain although charred and brittle and it would take a few hours to do but I've incinerated enough shit to know it just takes enough fuel.

I wouldn't push the point that it can't be done in a home setting, it's more like it wouldn't be done because the energy cost is extraordinarily high

Gibonius

Quote:
Temperature needed to achieve the results could not be obtained using the methods described. They even claimed they used the female bodies as kindling to burn the male bodies. It is clear the claims were fictional.
Who is "they?" You introduce these stories, act like they're lynchpins to the Holocaust something, then try to refute them. Who gives a shit, why is any of this critical to anything? How is "not burning a body 100% to ash and instead leaving some tiny bone fragments" crucial to anything?

Goddam conspiracy theory logic is so painful.
Quote:
I can assure you, you can't. Then will you have to admit there is a problem with the story?
No you dumbfuck, I'm a professional chemist. I have methods beyond your pitiful understanding. I do research where I have to vaporize metal.

Quote:
And the claims were that, among other outrageous claims, that they used diesel exhaust to kill people. Why would they use diesel exhaust when, if carbon monoxide was the goal, they would just use a carbon monoxide generator.
One guess: they were running diesel generators for power anyway and decided to use the exhaust for something "productive."

Interestingly I remember reading a paper on how the Germans had to make gasohol since they couldn't reliably get oil. They did a lot of cool hydrocarbon chemistry which is becoming relevant again with higher oil prices.

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Sam I am pretty sure I can put both burners on high on my natural gas grill and turn anything you want into ash. The bones would remain although charred and brittle and it would take a few hours to do but I've incinerated enough shit to know it just takes enough fuel.

I wouldn't push the point that it can't be done in a home setting, it's more like it wouldn't be done because the energy cost is extraordinarily high

I have little doubt it is possible to do in a home setting but I believe the amount of time and fuel it would take is far more than most think.

I don't think it is possible using the methods that were described in the Holohoax fables.

Burning bodies in a PIT - right out! No way in HELL they would have been able to do it. But that is the common story.

Burning on a raised grill - with wood? Still doubtful at best.

Burning the male bodies using the female bodies as kindling? A collapse of the credibility of the claims! Pure absurdity.

SamFarber

Quote:
Who is "they?"

The primary sources! That is exactly what I've been going on about - all this myth is based on a few primary sources which read like some sort of child's fantasy. There is a 4 hour documentary on it - I linked to it in this thread. It went to the primary sources. Why has journalistic and Historic standards been ABANDONED for this ONE case? That alone should give you pause - give you a feeling that something is being covered up here.

Quote:
How is "not burning a body 100% to ash and instead leaving some tiny bone fragments" crucial to anything?
It is important because the whole Holohoax relies on LACK of evidence. It is pure abandonment of Western rationality (and why not, this is all about advancing a queer, Eastern mindset based on EMOTIONS from this band of parasitic gypsies).

In short, using the same principles and standards, I could charge you with murder, or murder of 6 million for that matter, and the LACK OF EVIDENCE would not be a defense. See why upholding the SAME STANDARDS is supremely important for YOUR future? See why a Supreme Court justice labeled Nuremberg a FRAUD (do they bother to mention that in the indoctrination camps passing as schools today?)

Quote:
The Holohoax IS a conspiracy theory.

Quote:
No you dumbfuck, I'm a professional chemist. I have methods beyond your pitiful understanding. I do research where I have to vaporize metal.
If someone told you they could vaporize metal by putting it in a pit and throwing a match on it, would you believe them? THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT! Science disproves the Holocaust - what they claim to have transpired COULDN'T.

Xcric
i have 3 girlfriends but they dont know it yet

Quote:
The primary sources! That is exactly what I've been going on about - all this myth is based on a few primary sources which read like some sort of child's fantasy. There is a 4 hour documentary on it - I linked to it in this thread. It went to the primary sources. Why has journalistic and Historic standards been ABANDONED for this ONE case? That alone should give you pause - give you a feeling that something is being covered up here.

It is important because the whole Holohoax relies on LACK of evidence. It is pure abandonment of Western rationality (and why not, this is all about advancing a queer, Eastern mindset based on EMOTIONS from this band of parasitic gypsies).

In short, using the same principles and standards, I could charge you with murder, or murder of 6 million for that matter, and the LACK OF EVIDENCE would not be a defense. See why upholding the SAME STANDARDS is supremely important for YOUR future? See why a Supreme Court justice labeled Nuremberg a FRAUD (do they bother to mention that in the indoctrination camps passing as schools today?)

The Holohoax IS a conspiracy theory.

If someone told you they could vaporize metal by putting it in a pit and throwing a match on it, would you believe them? THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT! Science disproves the Holocaust - what they claim to have transpired COULDN'T.

go on.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:

Gib I think he is trying to tell you that jews are made out of metal.Actually makes sense now (or at least, as much sense as it did before).

Coqui

Quote:

Yes because there was no additional fuel used. Thermite?

Well we could easily do it now too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...entre-sun.html

SamFarber

What happens when a kinky-haired Jew whines about "White Nationalism"? Ramzpaul stuffs it back in his face.

Zionism = Jewish Nationalism. So, nationalism can't be bad, so why are White Nationalists opposed?

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Vote McCain!
Retardism

Quote:
Who is "they?" You introduce these stories, act like they're lynchpins to the Holocaust something, then try to refute them. Who gives a shit, why is any of this critical to anything? How is "not burning a body 100% to ash and instead leaving some tiny bone fragments" crucial to anything?

I present to you all the Sam Farber thought process:
1) Create straw man
2) Proceed to whack it
3) HOLOHOAX!!!!
4) ...
7) Profit

Gibonius

I still like "Hoaxocaust" better.

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
What happens when a kinky-haired Jew whines about "White Nationalism"? Ramzpaul stuffs it back in his face.

Zionism = Jewish Nationalism. So, nationalism can't be bad, so why are White Nationalists opposed?

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I agree with that guy - at least up to half the video that i watched.

Black empowerment, mexican pride, jewish nationalism, all those things are supposed to be accepted. The second you ask why we mail a check for ten billion dollars every year to Israel, you're an antisemitic racist nazi communist anti-christian liberal monster.

SamFarber

+ YouTube Video