General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.
 
:ninja:'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaN383 View Post
incorrect. if they did not have the patience or desire to explain something to a random douche on the internet, they would simply ignore it. forums are completely voluntary. you choose when to log on, what to read and what to respond to, theres no obligation to sign in, read posts or reply to anything. so therefore if some douche writes something that you for some reason decided to read, the mature response would be no response at all. after all, they dont deserve the time of day and will never change no matter what theyre told. why bother telling them they are a retarded asshole? by your own admission it wont accomplish anything. so arent you simply wasting your time with any response what so ever? of course. so why respond with something equally juvenile and retarded rather than a reasoned reply or no reply at all? the reason is answered in my first post. youre a chicken shit, shut in coward who replies with insults rather than substance because you arent nearly as smart as youd like to think you are and are far too much of a chicken shit to insult and name call people to their face.
This is painful to read.
__________________
Use Linux and BSD
Old 12-19-2007, 06:24 PM :ninja: is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post
This is painful to read.

It really has a lot of that machismo though.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 12-19-2007, 07:54 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizla View Post
You are part of the issue. You think anybody reads your page long rants about visions of god through drugs and furry fantasies?

Yes.

and they aint rants man
there poems
POEMS
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 01-02-2008, 05:50 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

Board-Senseless
 
A list of fallacious arguments - good read

http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/s...arguments.html
__________________
board-senseless.com
Old 01-08-2008, 06:06 PM Board-Senseless is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

Xayd
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
you are a fucking retard Arthur spends time to refute the shit that you by deduction think is oh so correct and makeyour pathetic one line response. After the 10 fucking other morons that spews the same shit fuckwads like yo go OH same old 4 paragraph nonsence.

arthur spent almost all of the past year coming up with that "there are wmds in iraq" thread, which was the best laugh we've had in quite awhile.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:44 PM Xayd is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xayd View Post
arthur spent almost all of the past year coming up with that "there are wmds in iraq" thread, which was the best laugh we've had in quite awhile.

Don't discredit him like that. Do you understand how hard it is to find blogs that claim and prove those things??????
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 01-08-2008, 07:20 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

Trim-
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaN383 View Post
ASSUMPTIONSASSUMPTIONSASSUMPTIONS
ASSUMPTIONSASSUMPTIONSASSUMPTIONSASSUMPTIONSASSUMPTIONS
Yea so anyways......I don't know where you got the idea that i was talking about myself when i used "they" but yea.....
The key word you included that was not in the quote that i replied to was "mature", and that is a very important adjective to add. Yes, its a waste of time to reply to a stupid post, but posting on a forum(especially one like genmay where it isn't geared towards a certain interest) in general is 99.999999999% of the time a complete waste of time anyways. People have a right to entertain themselves how they please, what the fuck do you care? Aren't you mature and intelligent enough to not bother?

You can't control how people react even if you think its silly/stupid/immature/offensive/whateverdildos. You'd think a mature person would understand this about life by now.

Basically this thread is pointlessssssssssssssssssssssss. The OP is simply complaining and nothing positive will come from this thread. "WOW! He called me an idiot without replying to my analysis and discussion of the threads topic. That ANGERS ME BECAUSE HES ON THE INTERNET AND I TOTALLY KNOW HE WOULDNT SAY THAT IN REAL LIFE AND I KNOW HE TOTALLY THINKS HES SMARTER THAN HE TOTALLY ACTUALLY IS AND ACTUALLY DOESN"T HAVE A REPLY TO MY POST BECUASE MY POST WAS TOTALLY IMPENETRABLE."
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaN383 View Post
the reason is answered in my first post. youre a chicken shit, shut in coward who replies with insults rather than substance because you arent nearly as smart as youd like to think you are and are far too much of a chicken shit to insult and name call people to their face.
Ah, the internet. You actually made me laugh out loud! You feel good after getting that all out of your system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertakr View Post
A+ Gold Star Good Job
*hi five*

edit- i totally spent like 10 minutes editing this post. Thats depressing
__________________
Talk To Strangers.

e24add45d99bc50798dffdfc28d506ef [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.

Last edited by Trim-; 01-08-2008 at 08:50 PM..
Old 01-08-2008, 08:19 PM Trim- is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Ahem. Ruho.
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 01-08-2008, 10:34 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.