General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.

IT FELL STRAIGHT DOWN!!!11

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
You know what else is present in controlled demolitions? Explosions. Loud, obvious explosions. You know what else? Careful preparation spanning weeks or months; preparation during which the building is made unsafe for general use. Preparations which will be obvious to anyone who enters and works in that building. If it was being demolished, why were people in there in the first place, and given that they were in there, why did they not report any evidence of a controlled demolition? That brings me to the next point. Controlled demolition will show obvious signs in the debris. The debris were analyzed by major, credible engineering organistations. There was no evidence that a controlled demolition had ever taken place.

Essentially, if you're going to declare it's a controlled demolition based on the way it fell alone, than you're retarded beyond all help. How this alone makes you question everything is beyond logic.

Present to me one building collapse that looked just like a controlled demolition, but wasn't.

Just one.

Because from all I have read, all I have seen. WTC 7 was the first. It set a new high standard on how similiar non-controlled demotions can look like controlled demolitions.

Now if there was explosives. How did they get them in there? Who did it? How long was it planned? I don't know. I'm not touching that. As I've said, I AM NOT TOUCHING THE CONSPIRACY THEORY, IF ANY.

All I am doing is pointing out the obvious. If you want to think up conspiracy theories. Then go ahead.

All I am saying is
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1
LOOKS VERY SIMILIAR
NOT ALL BUILDING COLLAPSE LIKE CONTROLLED DEMOLITONS BY DEFAULT

And also about the explosives. If you looked at the website http://www4.ae911truth.org/ In their first bullet point list on the right side you would find there was third party studies done on this issue that did find trace elements of such explosives.

Quote:
7. Chemical signature of Thermite (high tech incendiary) found in solidified molten metal, and dust samples by physics professor Steven Jones, PhD.
then a link to this paper http://www.journalof911studies.com/v...1SciMethod.pdf

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by :ninja: View Post
IT FELL STRAIGHT DOWN!!!11

YES!!!!

AND LOOK VERY SIMILIAR!!!

I DONT EVEN NEED FULL ENGLISH FOR THIS ONE
AN AUTISTIC CHILD COULD RECOGNIZE AND ARGUE THIS POINT

FELL STRAIGHT DOWN!!!
LOOK VERY SIMILIAR!!!!
FELL STRAIGHT DOWN!!!
LOOK VERY SIMILIAR!!!!
FELL STRAIGHT DOWN!!!
LOOK VERY SIMILIAR!!!!
FELL STRAIGHT DOWN!!!
LOOK VERY SIMILIAR!!!!

and don't forget the link otherwise you'd be taking it out of context

NOW GO
GO MY CHILD
SPREAD THE NEWS
SPREAD THE NEWS TO THE WORLD

FELL STRAIGHT DOWN!!!
LOOK VERY SIMILIAR!!!!

oh and buildings don't collapse like controlled demolitions by default
I think thats necessary too

Frenetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
It's not just that it fell straight down. But that it fell straight down in a manner so similiar to a controlled demolition.

Whoa whoa whoa. Be careful here, this is really shaky logic. Just because A is similar to B does not mean that A is B. Just because something looks like a controlled demolition doesn't mean it is, and that's what you're insinuating here.

edit: I think this is the thread where ry_goody finally cracked.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Find us another steel framed 110 story skyscraper that sustained an impact from a 767 going 500MPH and didn't collapse...

here are a couple other building collapses while you are looking for that:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...ideos/01546_03
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampoon...Store_collapse

See: seconds from disaster s3e11 for more on this failure. Available by torrent.

that never shows a video of the building collapsing

and even if it did. In the picture you present, theres two chunks of it that didn't even collapse.

That is quite a bit different than an entire building, considerably larger than that one collapsing COMPLETELY EVENLY ALL THE WAY ACROSS ALL AT ONCE

Do you know what the official WTC7 story is for the collapse? That debris from the main tower collapse shot through WTC7 weakening its structual supports. I mean don't you think debris bombarding one side of a building should make that side of the building a little more prone to some sort of collapse, or collapse first. Rather than the entire thing collapse completely evenly into it's own footprint all at the same time.

I mean does it honestly seem plausible to you that concrete and glass can shoot through an entire building, weakening it's structural support, all the way through, completely evenly?

and I know I've posted it many times and I don't mean to make it ridiculous. But honestly, just watch this video over a few times. Really pay attention and think about what exactly would have to happen for a building to collapse just like a controlled demolition, but not be a controlled demolition.
I mean think about how many different ways buildings can collapse, how many different ways a building could have collapsed if the cause was being blasted by debris from one side, then look at how it actually did collapse. Not one floor before another, not one chunk and then another. All floors, all areas of the buildings, all at once, completely evenly.

There is some incredible discrepancy here.

And pyramid, I know you of all people posting in here are quite aware that the government makes shit up for the convenience of their agenda.

Last edited by ry_goody; 06-14-2009 at 08:24 PM..

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenetic View Post
Whoa whoa whoa. Be careful here, this is really shaky logic. Just because A is similar to B does not mean that A is B. Just because something looks like a controlled demolition doesn't mean it is, and that's what you're insinuating here.

edit: I think this is the thread where ry_goody finally cracked.

Yes I am essentially saying that if it looks like a duck and if it quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

AWWWW MUHHH GAWWWD GUYS IVE CRACKED

9!11!!1!! CONSPIRACY QUEADA GAAGAGGGALSDLSD2012IOREWIUYRAOWIJFRAOIW!#R$@!!11

Gibonius

Another fabulous display of logic and wit from ry_goody.

Frenetic

Quote:
Yes I am essentially saying that if it looks like a duck and if it quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
But you haven't proven it's a duck at all. You've just posted a time-lapsed picture of the towers falling down and constantly spam linking a site composed of people who already made up their mind, all while not responding to other people's counter-evidence.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenetic View Post
But you haven't proven it's a duck at all. You've just posted a time-lapsed picture of the towers falling down and constantly spam linking a site composed of people who already made up their mind, all while not responding to other people's counter-evidence.

for one, it's not a time lapse video, it's at actual speed

and two.

That video is my entire point.

There has not been evidence presented to discredit that video. That video is sitll untouched and that video encompasses the entirety of my argument.

thats it. All I wanted to do was point out what is now contained in my signature.

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

What a fucking pathetic idiot.

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

You need to go back to your drawings--because you sure as shit don't have the intellectual capacity for anything else.

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Present to me one building collapse that looked just like a controlled demolition, but wasn't.

Just one.

Because from all I have read, all I have seen. WTC 7 was the first. It set a new high standard on how similiar non-controlled demotions can look like controlled demolitions.

Now if there was explosives. How did they get them in there? Who did it? How long was it planned? I don't know. I'm not touching that. As I've said, I AM NOT TOUCHING THE CONSPIRACY THEORY, IF ANY.

All I am doing is pointing out the obvious. If you want to think up conspiracy theories. Then go ahead.

All I am saying is
LOOKS VERY SIMILIAR
NOT ALL BUILDING COLLAPSE LIKE CONTROLLED DEMOLITONS BY DEFAULT

And also about the explosives. If you looked at the website http://www4.ae911truth.org/ In their first bullet point list on the right side you would find there was third party studies done on this issue that did find trace elements of such explosives.

then a link to this paper http://www.journalof911studies.com/v...1SciMethod.pdf

Buildings will collapsed based on how their structures are laid out and where the damage was located. Based on how those buildings were constructed and where the damage was located, their collapse does not raise any red flags ACCORDING TO THE INDIVIDUALS WHO DESIGNED THE BUILDINGS. Of course, you know better than they do though, my bad.

With regard to thermite, that has been throughly discussed and disproven. Trace amounts of thermite is hardly proof of explosives. Also, please point out to me who manufactures completely silent building explosives, as I'm not familiar with those and apparantly, if this was a controlled demolition, these would have been used here because there was no audible noise indicating explosives were used.

Do you even know what thermite is? Half the people who mentioned it don't even know what it is, I'm just curious if you do.

There is nothing suspicious about how the buildings collapsed anyways. Bottom line.

Tom Kazansky

Quote:
Do you know what the official WTC7 story is for the collapse? That debris from the main tower collapse shot through WTC7 weakening its structual supports. I mean don't you think debris bombarding one side of a building should make that side of the building a little more prone to some sort of collapse, or collapse first. Rather than the entire thing collapse completely evenly into it's own footprint all at the same time.

Lol, you're asking him that question when apparantly you don't know the official story either. Yes, they did mention there was significant structural damage from the debris, but you also left out the huge fire burning from the ignited diesel storage tank located inside the building.

Inform yourself before informing others.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
You need to go back to your drawings--because you sure as shit don't have the intellectual capacity for anything else.

In Vendettas fantasy world, all buildings collapse completely evenly, all floors at the same time and neatly into their own footprint.

you don't need intellectual capacity for this one, as I've said before, an autistic child could cover the specifics of this argument. WHICH BTW, is all contained in my sig now. So if you could just take a gander down a couple lines.

Tom Kazansky

I also want to point out Rosie O'Donnel thinks it was a controlled demolition. That alone is proof that it wasn't.