General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post

It's a shame too because her little rant against the right wing blond was totally on the mark IIRC, right up until she started up with the 9/11 was an inside job crap.

I remember seeing a clip of that and saying something like "You go girl... aw jeez, not this shit again."

Lol, to be honest, I don't think anything that's come out of her mouth could be considered "totally on the mark". I've flushed things down the toilet that were more intelligent that she is.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangmonkey View Post
Since Mobi has decided to let this thread live, so will I...
However, I would like to point out some shocking new evidence for the Engineer Rush and Sell Theory that I hadn't considered before.

Clearly all of this set up required money and yet the regular audit of the White House expenditures showed not out-of-the-ordinary, multi-billion dollar withdrawls from the small budget.
I claim that a loan was taken out and then repaid using the cash from the sold building.
Now, if I can get the original purchase value of the trade towers then I can calculate the estimated cash value that the engineers could recover from the capture/sale.

It's ABC's guys.... like every other in America: just follow the money.

Actually I'd like to further speculate, baselessly of course, that some of the funds coming from the sale of those buildings has been used in the recent bailout of GM. The money obviously had to come from somewhere, and I personally can't see a more obvious source. The buildings are missing, the evidence is right there!

Gibonius

Everybody realizes that ry_goody doesn't even have the balls to present an argument here, right? He's just hiding behind the "Zomg they look similar!!!!!" idiocy, without stating the obvious that he believes it was a controlled demo. There's nothing to even discuss, he knows he's going to get assraped if he actually comes forward with an argument.

wingedbuttmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Everybody realizes that ry_goody doesn't even have the balls to present an argument here, right? He's just hiding behind the "Zomg they look similar!!!!!" idiocy, without stating the obvious that he believes it was a controlled demo. There's nothing to even discuss, he knows he's going to get assraped if he actually comes forward with an argument.

goody hasn't started to argue? o my

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingedbuttmonkey View Post
goody hasn't started to argue? o my

I didn't want to argue this. I don't have the energy. Nor the will. Nor the care. I'm not going to.

VENDETTA MOVED IT TO THE PIT
THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED DEBATE THREAD

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
No, it doesn't seem odd to me. What does seem odd to me is how someone thinks a controlled demolition is a possibility when no evidence of a controlled demolition is present aside from "how it looks" based on a single video clip with no audio. That seems odd. The collapse mechanism as it was does not seem odd to me though, no.

I'll consider it not odd when I see a video of another building collapse in the same exact manner as a controlled demolition, but not be a controlled demolition.

Controlled demolitions are intricate things, requiring precise timing, location, strategy. They don't just ACCIDENTALLY happen from random fire and flying debris.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
What? Get your panties in a twist did we? You are a graphic artist trying to tell the engineers in this thread how things work. You are pathetic.

And quit being a little bitch, it's embarrassing.

well stop trolling me

and im not a graphic artist

I'm a magickian, graphic arts is just one of the tricks.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfren View Post
ry_goody do you live around NYC? did you have any idea how close building 7 was to the towers? did you see what happened that day?

are you a physicist? do have any idea about materials used in building?

think about the proximity of wtc 7 to the two towers, not even 0.25 mile away, buildings more than 1 mile away shook from the impacts of the plane. my mom worked about 0.25 miles away and all roof tiles fell off in their store.

so seriously if you have any idea about what your assuming you should at least of been there that day.

as i remember the ASCE considered temperature to play a key role the collapse of the structure WTC 7, your controlled demolition videos did not have temperature effecting the entire truss, think about it, fires burned in wtc 7 for hours, the heat caused thermal deformation, which can cause buckling of the steel beams.

stop defending yourself if you cant handle the truth.

Are you aware that THREE OTHER BUILDINGS WERE CLOSER TO THE MAIN TOWERS THAN WTC 7 AND THEY DID NOT COLLAPSE

Gibonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
Are you aware that THREE OTHER BUILDINGS WERE CLOSER TO THE MAIN TOWERS THAN WTC 7 AND THEY DID NOT COLLAPSE

ARE YOU AWARE THAT THE OTHER BUILDINGS DIDN"T HAVE HUGE DIESEL FIRES INSIDE THEM?!?!?!?!?

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
well stop trolling me

aaahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Jack Fickleson

Quote:
I'll consider it not odd when I see a video of another building collapse in the same exact manner as a controlled demolition, but not be a controlled demolition.

Controlled demolitions are intricate things, requiring precise timing, location, strategy. They don't just ACCIDENTALLY happen from random fire and flying debris.

Then motherfucking enlighten us. WHY DID THEY DO IT? That's what people can't seem to ever get around to. They have conspiracies to say it was a setup but never WHY.

To start a war in Iraq? Yeah, with that stopoff in Afghanistan first? And you don't need to kill your own people to start wars. And if they can plan this, they can plan to send a covert assassin and save time.

And please, why is it that the same people who could do THIS and not get caught can't even do a proper job with these overseas wars?

Your THEORIES are bullshit. You WANT a conspiracy even if you have to make it up!

Golf(e)

Quote:
I didn't want to argue this. I don't have the energy. Nor the will. Nor the care. I'm not going to.

VENDETTA MOVED IT TO THE PIT
THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED DEBATE THREAD
LOL GUYS IM GOING TO MAKE A THREAD WHERE I MAKE VERY SERIOUS AND CONFRONTATIONAL ACCUSATIONS ABOUT THE US GOVERNMENT BUT I DONT WANT IT TO BE A DEBATE CUZ I HAVE NO WAY OF BACKING UP ANY OF MY INANE AND NONSENSICAL CLAIMS LOL K THNX
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop

Frenetic

Quote:
well stop trolling me

Is the computer your tome of spells? Where the fuck are going with this, or have you just given up on reasoned discourse?

nfren

Quote:

that doesnt mean they recieved heavy damage.

ry_goody do you go to school? do you have any shred of common knowledge?

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfren View Post
that doesnt mean they recieved heavy damage.

ry_goody do you go to school? do you have any shred of common knowledge?

He's a graphic artist