General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
You arent going anywhere with a bachelors in psychiatry
Maybe you should go back to your little drawings, and let the adults talk about the important stuff

like how to brainwash more children

and peddle more pseudoscience through your univserities for the sake of profit

The Learning to Get High Clinic is a perfectly legitimate cause and is completely do-able with a bachelors.

But whos to say I wouldn't get a phd. If a phd is what it takes to get the research foing for the Learning to Get High Clinic, then a phd is what I'll get.

then again if I manage to put together the learning to get high research center with no degree, then I'm not getting a degree

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

g0rg0n
Jim Zorn took my job, that MOTHER FUCKER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
like how to brainwash more children

The Learning to Get High Clinic is a perfectly legitimate cause and is completely do-able with a bachelors.

But whos to say I wouldn't get a phd. If a phd is what it takes to get the research foing for the Learning to Get High Clinic, then a phd is what I'll get.

then again if I manage to put together the learning to get high research center with no degree, then I'm not getting a degree

what a fucking loser

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0rg0n View Post
what a fucking loser

you know your avatar sums up your personality pretty much perfectly

wingedbuttmonkey

Quote:

yours is horrendously inadequate

g0rg0n

Quote:

no it doesn't at all, also as an academic I'll tell you this, it's really a good thing you misunderstand so many things so greatly because keeping people like you away from education and TRUE mind expansion is a benefit to us all.

Gibonius

Quote:

I don't think you get to talk about pseudoscience.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
I don't think you get to talk about pseudoscience.

frealz man. biological psychiatry is pseudoscience

its a pretty large subject of debate, with many seasoned proffesionals and even phd's of psychiatry agreeing with the anti-psychiatry movement http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-ps...pseudo-science

there isn't a single shred of evidence ever, in any way whatsoever to show that the origin of concioussness is a biochemical process. All assertions dealing with this notion are complete fabrications without the slightest shred of solid scientific verification backing them up.

This isn't to say there isn't good psychiatrists. But the mass majority of them peddle straight up pseudoscience simply because it makes the most money.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0rg0n View Post
education and TRUE mind expansion

lets not pretend here

if an act of supposed 'mind expansion' involves the act of digesting even just one word into your brain, it's doesn't have a fucking clue

ya you can redefine the term for yourself so you can feel like you've experienced more, but that doesn't make it true anywhere outside your brain

Xayd

so, how's ya boy xenu doing?

wingedbuttmonkey

Quote:
ya you can redefine the term for yourself so you can feel like you've experienced more, but that doesn't make it true anywhere outside your brain

good job describing yourself

Gibonius

Quote:
frealz man. biological psychiatry is pseudoscience

its a pretty large subject of debate, with many seasoned proffesionals and even phd's of psychiatry agreeing with the anti-psychiatry movement http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-ps...pseudo-science

there isn't a single shred of evidence ever, in any way whatsoever to show that the origin of concioussness is a biochemical process. All assertions dealing with this notion are complete fabrications without the slightest shred of solid scientific verification backing them up.

This isn't to say there isn't good psychiatrists. But the mass majority of them peddle straight up pseudoscience simply because it makes the most money.

I was pretty much saying that you wouldn't know real science if it left a mushroom tattoo on your forehead, but good job using it to launch into an unrelated screed against the psychiatric help you so obviously need.

g0rg0n

Quote:

lets not pretend here

if an act of supposed 'mind expansion' involves the act of digesting even just one word into your brain, it's doesn't have a fucking clue

wait, what?

you're the dumbest son of a bitch I've seen in a long time, and that's really saying something.

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
not "sort of looks like"

try on "looks exactly fucking like"

and then also try on "WTC 7 is the only building to collapse exactly fucking like a controlled demolition, but not be a controlled demolition"

DURRRR NOTHING PECUILAR

HAY GUYS LETS ALL LISTEN TO THE GOVERNUMERNET CAUSE DEY NO BEST

First of all, no it wasn't.

Second of all, controlled demolitions require explosions and explosives. Those were not present. If you still insist it's a controlled demolition at that point, than you're fucking retarded. End of story.

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Also, a lot of buildings fall on their own footprints even when the demolition is NOT controlled. Look at pictures of Stalingrad after the initial bombing at the early stages of the battle. Those were very uncontrolled demolitions, and yet by and large, buildings fell down. HOLY SHIT! WHAT A CONCEPT! I cannot FUCKING believe that a BUILDING would actually fall IN THE DIRECTION OF GRAVITY! I bet there was no German bombing. All those buildings were dropped by thermite and President Bush, who travelled through time John Conner styles and rigged everything to explode without the Soviet people ever knowing.

I mean seriously man, how fucking stupid can this get?

Zangmonkey
3y3 4m t3h Gr4et gr4nD m0th4rfUxing mor4n! W4t<h //\y b33f kur+4nz F|4p!!# 4y4m 1e37!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Also, a lot of buildings fall on their own footprints even when the demolition is NOT controlled. Look at pictures of Stalingrad after the initial bombing at the early stages of the battle. Those were very uncontrolled demolitions, and yet by and large, buildings fell down. HOLY SHIT! WHAT A CONCEPT! I cannot FUCKING believe that a BUILDING would actually fall IN THE DIRECTION OF GRAVITY! I bet there was no German bombing. All those buildings were dropped by thermite and President Bush, who travelled through time John Conner styles and rigged everything to explode without the Soviet people ever knowing.

I mean seriously man, how fucking stupid can this get?

Your theory is fail, John Connor never traveled through time.