General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
No I'm sorry, this time you are just a fuck up. Your usual threads are at least pretty humorous with their conclusions and theories, in that we get a good laugh at them and at least consider the theory you are postulating. However this time you're going beyond the realm of the psychedelic and into the realm of conspiratorial loony. And furthermore, it's insulting.

You really need to step back, look at your life, and realize you need to grow the fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
just
because someones relatives died in 9/11 does not give them the right to decide the end-all be-all truth of what it was that exactly happened on 9/11.
They do not own 9/11 just because their relatives died in the collapses. In fact the most people who have died becuase of 9/11 are not those who were in the collapsed tower on the day of. But rather, all the people who have died in the wars following 9/11.

and I haven't said anything about conspiracies at all

all I have said is this
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1
LOOKS MIGHTY SIMILIAR

thats all I'm saying. Looks. Very. Similiar


and you know more people have died as a result of the war caused by 9/11 than by 9/11 itself. So the people who perpetuated the al queda connection to 9/11 have actually killed more people because of their belief. I have very mixed feelings about people who moarn 9/11 losses and then on the flip-side gobble up the spoon-fed BS from the news sources about it because their arrogant spoon-fed beliefs have caused even more people to die.

Just because someones relatives died in 9/11 does not give them the right to have more people killed because of it.


Your definition of 'growing up' seems to include arrogantly believing shit out of convenience. Whereas. I don't consider that growing up in the least. I consider that regressing.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:21 PM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Frenetic
 
Frenetic's Avatar
 
Ry_Goody, you're not even responding to other people's views on the structure of the towers, which I think is pretty important in this case. All you're doing is saying "LOOK AT THESE PICS, MAN." Why should we take you seriously when you can't even take the current discussion seriously?
Old 06-13-2009, 11:49 PM Frenetic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

Bukkakeboy
 
Bukkakeboy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
ry_goody tries to negate the deaths of thousands on 9/11 with his pathetic conspiracy bullshit. He needs to grow up.

Look, I look down on rygoody like everyone else, but this is not true.

even if the government was behind it (no, they werent), revealing that wouldn't negate the deaths, it would however add even more reinforcement to the bs of the lives lost in iraq. But we already know that.

and you didn't address this:

Quote:
and you know more people have died as a result of the war caused by 9/11 than by 9/11 itself. So the people who perpetuated the al queda connection to 9/11 have actually killed more people because of their belief.
though I feel for the relatives of victims, it is very easy to be taken advantage of in that situation and jump on wherever the government points the finger (as proven by 9/11)
__________________
fuck IRL

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy
Old 06-14-2009, 01:42 AM Bukkakeboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

Golf(e)
 
Golf(e)'s Avatar
 
jesus christ.


the internet really is the worst fucking place

ry_goody is astoundingly stupid.
__________________
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop
Old 06-14-2009, 02:35 AM Golf(e) is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

Golf(e)
 
Golf(e)'s Avatar
 
like fuck man, where do people get off being this goddamned dumb

where did it all go wrong
__________________
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop
Old 06-14-2009, 02:41 AM Golf(e) is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post

If I make a video containing this "free falling" WTC tower, and then in comparison, I post a video of me squashing a matchbox in the exact same time it took for the tower to come down, does that mean the matchbox is squashed at the exact same force and time? I guess if I take what, 7 seconds to squash that matchbox, it's either controlled demolition or "free falling" to bits.

It's not really your trolling I mind, it's how you do it.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 06-14-2009, 03:22 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I wasn't talking about freefall time

I was just pointing out it fell straight down

Once the structure failed and the upper mass initiated its fall there was no where else for it to go really. Look at my picture of the south tower at the beginning of its catastrophic failure. Even still, because the failure initiated so far up the buildings most certainly did not fall withing their own footprints. Surrounding buildings were compromised to the point of being utterly destroyed immediately, needing to be scrapped or failing all together later in the day.

Look at the videos I have posted. The one where the guy needs to run for his life from the collapse of the south tower is at least a quarter mile away from the base of the towers and if the people in the video had not run they would likely have all been killed by the very apparent debris wave from the finale of the collapse at the end of the video.

Buildings are designed to withstand the weight of themselves plus the static load of all the furniture and people, plus some dynamic loading from wind and people moving and elevators and the other normal stresses on a building. They are not designed to withstand the dynamic forces of tens of stories of the upper section of the building crashing into the lower sections of the building from even the distance of a few inches let alone the ten feet or so from the space of a floor section failing.

The rotation of the south tower in the pic I posted is indicative of a progressive failure that began at one point of failure and spread quickly as the increased loads due to the initial structural failures led to a cascade of further structural failures until enough mass was in motion that the structural integrity of any remaining members below was a moot point.

Just to drive the point home about the "into their own footprint" myth, here is a satellite pic of ground zero. Just in case the numerous videos of the surrounding buildings being enveloped in debris from every angle were not enough.

Here was the original layout:



Here is where they ended up:



The towers obliterated the entire WTC complex and then some.



IIRC both of the buildings to the left of the main part of the pile both had to be scrapped because of the damage to them and on the right side of the rubble pile is what is left of WTC7 because this happened to it:



http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_damage.html

In a controlled demo WTC3, WTC4 and WTC5 would have probably only been half way destroyed at most by the rubble pile overflowing into them at ground level instead of the tower debris falling onto them from above. WTC7 likely wouldn't have had a single pane of glass broken on it if they did it right.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 06-14-2009, 03:59 AM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
No I'm sorry, this time you are just a fuck up. Your usual threads are at least pretty humorous with their conclusions and theories, in that we get a good laugh at them and at least consider the theory you are postulating. However this time you're going beyond the realm of the psychedelic and into the realm of conspiratorial loony. And furthermore, it's insulting.

I havent said a single thing about conspiracy. Your completely imaging that.

All I am saying is this.
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1
Looks Very Similiar.

Thats it. Thats all I'm saying. Those three words and that link.



Quote:
You really need to step back, look at your life, and realize you need to grow the fuck up.
BTW, you don't give that advice to younger people because you care, you give that advice to younger people because it helps lure them into colleges to pay your income. You see this in the way you are seeing it out of a necessity to pay your bills and survive, not because it's true.

Last edited by ry_goody; 06-14-2009 at 04:35 AM..
Old 06-14-2009, 04:20 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenetic View Post
Ry_Goody, you're not even responding to other people's views on the structure of the towers, which I think is pretty important in this case. All you're doing is saying "LOOK AT THESE PICS, MAN." Why should we take you seriously when you can't even take the current discussion seriously?

because that IS all I am saying. Thats it.

I'm just saying look at this
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1
it looks VERY Similiar. That IS ALL I'm saying. nothing more. It look very similiar.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:21 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf(e) View Post
like fuck man, where do people get off being this goddamned dumb

where did it all go wrong

what have I done stupid?

All I am saying is this:
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1
LOOKS VERY SIMILIAR
Old 06-14-2009, 04:22 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
If I make a video containing this "free falling" WTC tower, and then in comparison, I post a video of me squashing a matchbox in the exact same time it took for the tower to come down, does that mean the matchbox is squashed at the exact same force and time? I guess if I take what, 7 seconds to squash that matchbox, it's either controlled demolition or "free falling" to bits.

It's not really your trolling I mind, it's how you do it.

dude I ain't trolling.

I'm not saying anything about conspiracies. I'm not saying anything about inside jobs, I'm not saying anything about free_willy. I'm not saying anyone is stupid.

All I am saying is this:
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1
LOOKS VERY SIMILIAR
Old 06-14-2009, 04:24 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Once the structure failed and the upper mass initiated its fall there was no where else for it to go really. Look at my picture of the south tower at the beginning of its catastrophic failure. Even still, because the failure initiated so far up the buildings most certainly did not fall withing their own footprints. Surrounding buildings were compromised to the point of being utterly destroyed immediately, needing to be scrapped or failing all together later in the day.

Look at the videos I have posted. The one where the guy needs to run for his life from the collapse of the south tower is at least a quarter mile away from the base of the towers and if the people in the video had not run they would likely have all been killed by the very apparent debris wave from the finale of the collapse at the end of the video.

Buildings are designed to withstand the weight of themselves plus the static load of all the furniture and people, plus some dynamic loading from wind and people moving and elevators and the other normal stresses on a building. They are not designed to withstand the dynamic forces of tens of stories of the upper section of the building crashing into the lower sections of the building from even the distance of a few inches let alone the ten feet or so from the space of a floor section failing.

The rotation of the south tower in the pic I posted is indicative of a progressive failure that began at one point of failure and spread quickly as the increased loads due to the initial structural failures led to a cascade of further structural failures until enough mass was in motion that the structural integrity of any remaining members below was a moot point.

Just to drive the point home about the "into their own footprint" myth, here is a satellite pic of ground zero. Just in case the numerous videos of the surrounding buildings being enveloped in debris from every angle were not enough.

Here was the original layout:



Here is where they ended up:



The towers obliterated the entire WTC complex and then some.



IIRC both of the buildings to the left of the main part of the pile both had to be scrapped because of the damage to them and on the right side of the rubble pile is what is left of WTC7 because this happened to it:



http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_damage.html

In a controlled demo WTC3, WTC4 and WTC5 would have probably only been half way destroyed at most by the rubble pile overflowing into them at ground level instead of the tower debris falling onto them from above. WTC7 likely wouldn't have had a single pane of glass broken on it if they did it right.


I know many many many words can be produced for any point on this debate. Believe me, I am very skilled at generating words on the fly myself.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, I'm not saying it's the US government, I'm not saying this has anything to do with Alex Jones or free_willy, I'm not saying al queda.

All I'm saying is.
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1
It looks very similar.

Last edited by ry_goody; 06-14-2009 at 04:32 AM..
Old 06-14-2009, 04:27 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

Vendetta
That's "Doctor Vendetta" to you
 
Vendetta's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post

BTW, you don't give that advice to younger people because you care, you give that advice to younger people because it helps lure them into colleges to pay your income. You see this in the way you are seeing it out of a necessity to pay your bills and survive, not because it's true.

This is why you are a hypocrite. You are all for college educations when those people with them are supporting YOUR crackpot theories (see architects and engineers for "truth"..."THEY GOD DEGREES, MAN!"). But when it comes to educated people that argue counter to your psychoses, you blabber on and on about how education "destroys minds" and how professors (like me) are creating drones

You are SUCH a fraud
Old 06-14-2009, 07:02 AM Vendetta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
dude I ain't trolling.

I'm not saying anything about conspiracies. I'm not saying anything about inside jobs, I'm not saying anything about free_willy. I'm not saying anyone is stupid.

All I am saying is this:
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1
LOOKS VERY SIMILIAR

First of all, similiar isn't a word.
Secondly, was that all?
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 06-14-2009, 07:14 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I would expect it to not look like a controlled demolition and not fall into it's own footprint. Thats just the first common sense observation.

You know buildings aren't made of shaving dust. There is a bit more laws of physics they have to obey than just gravity.

You know the link I posted at the begining of the thread. I posted that link because it contains a pretty comprehensive series of presentations put together by a series of architects and engineers who have been studying this in detail for quite a while.

I know all of you (you, pyramid, and any other pro-9/11 reporters) have your list of evidences to fire off at random places you see fit. But if you take a gander over at the architects and engineers for 9/11 truth site, they've pieced together more evidence and more studies, done by teams of architects and engineers, than all of you combined could piece together in this thread over the entire next month.

The reason I didn't want this posted in the pit is because. I'm not going to argue it. I don't see the point in arguing this. I don't really care to argue this. I'm not going to argue this.

I only posted this to point the direction to the AE911 site just IN CASE you might get the feeling a team of external architects and engineers might know more about it than you do. Just in case you might get the feeling people capable of offering a professional opinion on this matter might know more than you do. JUST IN CASE.

I am not going argue this because I don't want to copy/paste things from that website for the next month. All I am going to do is say

IT FELL STRAIGHT DOWN http://www4.ae911truth.org/images/wtc7freefall_320.jpg
read the website http://www4.ae911truth.org/

look at this http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1

I'm amazed at how fucking stupid you actually are.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 06-14-2009, 09:03 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:59 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.