General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
I know many many many words can be produced for any point on this debate. Believe me, I am very skilled at generating words on the fly myself.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, I'm not saying it's the US government, I'm not saying this has anything to do with Alex Jones or free_willy, I'm not saying al queda.

All I'm saying is.
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1
It looks very similar.

How the fuck else is a building supposed to fall down? You claim it's strange it fell down straight. Where the fuck else is it going to go, pray tell?

I'm an engineer, and I personally don't see what the fuck else is supposed to happen when a building collapses.

Further, the website you're referencing does not reflect the majority opinion of architechs and engineers worldwide. You get a few fuck-ups in every field. After going through engineering school, I can point out several engineers who aren't really that bright. It's from that pool you're getting these schools of "thought". The vast majority of the community points and laughs at stupid shit like this, but you ignore that in favour of the slim minority simply because it supports your idiotic position. That, sir, is pathetic.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 06-14-2009, 09:11 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

nfren
 
i have been affected by 9/11 personally, a cousin of mine died and we only found his leg as remains.

i saw the second plane crash, and the buildings collapse, it is an insult to every victim of this tragedy that there are these people that believe this shit.

I recently moved to Florida, and i know a lot of people that believe all this conspiracy theory stuff, and in my opinion it goes to show how society has degraded.
__________________
Nissan Armada
Nissan Titan
Old 06-14-2009, 09:50 AM nfren is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

Jack Fickleson
 
Jack Fickleson's Avatar
 
I can tell you why this thread exists. I can tell you why ANY conspiracy theory exists. People like ry-goody want interesting things to happen in their lives, but SOMEHOW, an event like 9/11 isn't interesting enough for them, so they have to find ways to add onto it. Pile more and more reasons and excuses onto it.

They aren't content with a cheese pizza. They have to add meat, mushrooms, and much more cheese until the stack is basically so big, it's inedible.

And they will gladly ignore evidence, popular opinion, and the majority view, even when it's to the point that they KNOW they're making shit up. NO ONE anymore really believes this crap.

What would be the point? To start wars in the Middle East? So... the same government that can covertly take out the WTC can't even effectively go to war with underdeveloped countries without turning it into a drawn-out JOKE, is that it? If they could do WTC, they could have killed Saddam Hussein and blamed it on his own people. But why think of things like that when conspiracy theories are more fun?

And don't you dare bring up "deaths in Iraq". Most people don't give a flying shit about someone across town being hit by a bus, so I don't believe for a second that most people actually care about dead Iraqis. Maybe if the ME stopped "electing" psychotic religious freaks with aspirations of killing anyone who wasn't a follower, I'd actually care about that region, but between Saddam Hussein, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and strong admiration for Osama bin Laden, I firmly believe those people WANT these killers to rule them.

How about focusing more on Ahmadinejad's threats against Israel, his open Holocaust denial, then his half-assed "retractions" to keep Israel from nuking him? Bet his political opponent in the current election suffers from some horrible "accident" soon. That's a real thing to concern with, not made up conspiracies about who took down the Twin Towers.
__________________
I used to be known on these forums as ForeverLurk-MK2. However, I abandoned my racial views long ago and am no longer a Neo-Nazi.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:02 AM Jack Fickleson is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

Jack Fickleson
 
Jack Fickleson's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfren View Post
i have been affected by 9/11 personally, a cousin of mine died and we only found his leg as remains.

i saw the second plane crash, and the buildings collapse, it is an insult to every victim of this tragedy that there are these people that believe this shit.

I recently moved to Florida, and i know a lot of people that believe all this conspiracy theory stuff, and in my opinion it goes to show how society has degraded.

ry_goody is going to call you a liar, but something tells me you don't care what that rambling tool thinks.

And society's degredation? Big time. I've used Hollywood hit movies as one example of this, but that's just a small tip. The economy has fallen simply because people didn't care, and they still don't care.
__________________
I used to be known on these forums as ForeverLurk-MK2. However, I abandoned my racial views long ago and am no longer a Neo-Nazi.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:05 AM Jack Fickleson is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

Golf(e)
 
Golf(e)'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Fickleson View Post
I can tell you why this thread exists. I can tell you why ANY conspiracy theory exists. People like ry-goody want interesting things to happen in their lives, but SOMEHOW, an event like 9/11 isn't interesting enough for them, so they have to find ways to add onto it. Pile more and more reasons and excuses onto it.

They aren't content with a cheese pizza. They have to add meat, mushrooms, and much more cheese until the stack is basically so big, it's inedible.

And they will gladly ignore evidence, popular opinion, and the majority view, even when it's to the point that they KNOW they're making shit up. NO ONE anymore really believes this crap.

What would be the point? To start wars in the Middle East? So... the same government that can covertly take out the WTC can't even effectively go to war with underdeveloped countries without turning it into a drawn-out JOKE, is that it? If they could do WTC, they could have killed Saddam Hussein and blamed it on his own people. But why think of things like that when conspiracy theories are more fun?

And don't you dare bring up "deaths in Iraq". Most people don't give a flying shit about someone across town being hit by a bus, so I don't believe for a second that most people actually care about dead Iraqis. Maybe if the ME stopped "electing" psychotic religious freaks with aspirations of killing anyone who wasn't a follower, I'd actually care about that region, but between Saddam Hussein, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and strong admiration for Osama bin Laden, I firmly believe those people WANT these killers to rule them.

How about focusing more on Ahmadinejad's threats against Israel, his open Holocaust denial, then his half-assed "retractions" to keep Israel from nuking him? Bet his political opponent in the current election suffers from some horrible "accident" soon. That's a real thing to concern with, not made up conspiracies about who took down the Twin Towers.
jesus christ... this is almost as painful to read as it was to watch ry_goody completely ignore this http://ae911truth.info/pdf/blanchard_implosion.pdf and continue and continue saying LOL LOOK AT THIS PICTURE IT PROVES IT ALL GUYS LOL

Youre a fucking moron and should stop talking. Everything you say is ignorant. I think id rather listen to ry goody than this nonsense.
__________________
And motion soared in every direction, causing a tidal wave of thought to crash dumbly through walls, and made passageways where previously was occupied by the stillness of mathematics in its purest manifestation of white reflection on white backdrop
Old 06-14-2009, 11:36 AM Golf(e) is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

nfren
 
many of these "architects and engineers" are low life dropouts and people who constantly achieved or should i say "made it" to the C level . Most of them i bet dont even have their PE.

Its funny how these theories take into account gravity, does gravity make them seem smart or something?


The thing is you dont need to be a engineer to see what happened that day, you dont need to be an architect, you just need to be human, and understand that countless innocent people died, and this is at the hands of a evil group of people.
__________________
Nissan Armada
Nissan Titan
Old 06-14-2009, 12:02 PM nfren is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

Frenetic
 
Frenetic's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
because that IS all I am saying. Thats it.

I'm just saying look at this
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1
it looks VERY Similiar. That IS ALL I'm saying. nothing more. It look very similiar.
Dude, come on. That is obviously not all you're saying. What you're doing is on the same rhetorical level as "Hey man I'm not sayin' anything bad about you're sister but man she sure has a lot of money for a girl that doesn't have a job. Not insinuatin' anything, JUST SAYING."
Old 06-14-2009, 06:04 PM Frenetic is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
This is why you are a hypocrite. You are all for college educations when those people with them are supporting YOUR crackpot theories (see architects and engineers for "truth"..."THEY GOD DEGREES, MAN!"). But when it comes to educated people that argue counter to your psychoses, you blabber on and on about how education "destroys minds" and how professors (like me) are creating drones

You are SUCH a fraud

college can make people who calculate numbers and read books well

for mostly every other purpose I think its a hindrance

and you telling me to go to college isn't you arguing 'counter to my psychoses'

do you even know what psychosis is
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 06-14-2009, 06:55 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfren View Post
i have been affected by 9/11 personally, a cousin of mine died and we only found his leg as remains.

i saw the second plane crash, and the buildings collapse, it is an insult to every victim of this tragedy that there are these people that believe this shit.

I recently moved to Florida, and i know a lot of people that believe all this conspiracy theory stuff, and in my opinion it goes to show how society has degraded.

It's an insult to them that you believe the mainstream story and through that supported the development of entire war based on fraud that ultimately resulted in the killing of more people.

Buildings do not collapse like controlled demolitions by default.
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1
They look so similiar for a reason.

Attempt to find another building that collapsed like a controlled demolition, that was not a controlled demolition. It doesn't exist. Buildings only collapse like controlled demolitions for one reason, THEY ARE CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS.
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 06-14-2009, 07:17 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
How the fuck else is a building supposed to fall down? You claim it's strange it fell down straight. Where the fuck else is it going to go, pray tell?

I'm an engineer, and I personally don't see what the fuck else is supposed to happen when a building collapses.

Further, the website you're referencing does not reflect the majority opinion of architechs and engineers worldwide. You get a few fuck-ups in every field. After going through engineering school, I can point out several engineers who aren't really that bright. It's from that pool you're getting these schools of "thought". The vast majority of the community points and laughs at stupid shit like this, but you ignore that in favour of the slim minority simply because it supports your idiotic position. That, sir, is pathetic.


It's not just that it fell straight down. But that it fell straight down in a manner so similiar to a controlled demolition.

Not all buildings collapse like controlled demolitions by default. Buildings are not made out of sawdust. They are made out of steel grids, concrete etc. There are more laws of physics the building has to obey than simply going straight down. A collapse of a building is more complex than just falling straight down.

take these buildings for instance

heres ones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqRN6...eature=related
heres another
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLiEdI5Zqfs
heres another
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1X8j...eature=related
heres another
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7G4hpvUn4

and find however many other buildings collapsing by non-controlled demolitions means you want. The bottomline is, buildings don't just automatically collapse like controlled demolitions.

They collapse in tons of different ways. They tip over, side and chunks of the structures fall out, one side collapse first then the other. I'm not saying WTC 7 should have collapsed in any of those ways. All I am saying is, if it wasn't a controlled demolition, then it shouldn't have collapse in a manner so incredibly similar to that of a controlled demolition.

Try to find another building that collapsed looking so similar to a controlled demolition, but was not a controlled demolition. Because thus far, I couldn't find one. From all I've looked at and read, it seems to me buildings only collapse looking like controlled demolitions if they are controlled demolitions.

look at how similiar it is
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1

Do you even know what the mainstream accepted story for the WTC 7 collapse is? I ask becuase it gets even more absurd to assert a building collapsed like a controlled demolition when you know what the 'mainstream accepted' cause was.
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 06-14-2009, 07:32 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#100  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Fickleson View Post
I can tell you why this thread exists. I can tell you why ANY conspiracy theory exists. People like ry-goody want interesting things to happen in their lives, but SOMEHOW, an event like 9/11 isn't interesting enough for them, so they have to find ways to add onto it. Pile more and more reasons and excuses onto it.

They aren't content with a cheese pizza. They have to add meat, mushrooms, and much more cheese until the stack is basically so big, it's inedible.

And they will gladly ignore evidence, popular opinion, and the majority view, even when it's to the point that they KNOW they're making shit up. NO ONE anymore really believes this crap.

What would be the point? To start wars in the Middle East? So... the same government that can covertly take out the WTC can't even effectively go to war with underdeveloped countries without turning it into a drawn-out JOKE, is that it? If they could do WTC, they could have killed Saddam Hussein and blamed it on his own people. But why think of things like that when conspiracy theories are more fun?

And don't you dare bring up "deaths in Iraq". Most people don't give a flying shit about someone across town being hit by a bus, so I don't believe for a second that most people actually care about dead Iraqis. Maybe if the ME stopped "electing" psychotic religious freaks with aspirations of killing anyone who wasn't a follower, I'd actually care about that region, but between Saddam Hussein, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and strong admiration for Osama bin Laden, I firmly believe those people WANT these killers to rule them.

How about focusing more on Ahmadinejad's threats against Israel, his open Holocaust denial, then his half-assed "retractions" to keep Israel from nuking him? Bet his political opponent in the current election suffers from some horrible "accident" soon. That's a real thing to concern with, not made up conspiracies about who took down the Twin Towers.


I am not saying anything about conspiracy. I am not even making this complex.

In fact, my argument is the SIMPLEST one in here. I have typed the LEAST amount of any argument.

I'm not ignoring anything, I'm not making up anything. Because my argument needs none of that.

All I am saying is
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1
LOOKS VERY SIMILIAR!!!!!!!!

NOT ALL BUILDINGS COLLAPSE LIKE CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS BY DEFAULT
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 06-14-2009, 07:35 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#101  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
It's not just that it fell straight down. But that it fell straight down in a manner so similiar to a controlled demolition.

Not all buildings collapse like controlled demolitions by default. Buildings are not made out of sawdust. They are made out of steel grids, concrete etc. There are more laws of physics the building has to obey than simply going straight down. A collapse of a building is more complex than just falling straight down.

take these buildings for instance

heres ones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqRN6...eature=related
heres another
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLiEdI5Zqfs
heres another
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1X8j...eature=related
heres another
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7G4hpvUn4

and find however many other buildings collapsing by non-controlled demolitions means you want. The bottomline is, buildings don't just automatically collapse like controlled demolitions.

They collapse in tons of different ways. They tip over, side and chunks of the structures fall out, one side collapse first then the other. I'm not saying WTC 7 should have collapsed in any of those ways. All I am saying is, if it wasn't a controlled demolition, then it shouldn't have collapse in a manner so incredibly similar to that of a controlled demolition.

Try to find another building that collapsed looking so similar to a controlled demolition, but was not a controlled demolition. Because thus far, I couldn't find one. From all I've looked at and read, it seems to me buildings only collapse looking like controlled demolitions if they are controlled demolitions.

look at how similiar it is
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1

Do you even know what the mainstream accepted story for the WTC 7 collapse is? I ask becuase it gets even more absurd to assert a building collapsed like a controlled demolition when you know what the 'mainstream accepted' cause was.

You know what else is present in controlled demolitions? Explosions. Loud, obvious explosions. You know what else? Careful preparation spanning weeks or months; preparation during which the building is made unsafe for general use. Preparations which will be obvious to anyone who enters and works in that building. If it was being demolished, why were people in there in the first place, and given that they were in there, why did they not report any evidence of a controlled demolition? That brings me to the next point. Controlled demolition will show obvious signs in the debris. The debris were analyzed by major, credible engineering organistations. There was no evidence that a controlled demolition had ever taken place.

Essentially, if you're going to declare it's a controlled demolition based on the way it fell alone, than you're retarded beyond all help. How this alone makes you question everything is beyond logic.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 06-14-2009, 07:42 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#102  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfren View Post
many of these "architects and engineers" are low life dropouts and people who constantly achieved or should i say "made it" to the C level . Most of them i bet dont even have their PE.

Its funny how these theories take into account gravity, does gravity make them seem smart or something?


The thing is you dont need to be a engineer to see what happened that day, you dont need to be an architect, you just need to be human, and understand that countless innocent people died, and this is at the hands of a evil group of people.

Do you realize that you completely imagined that whole bit about 'low life dropout' architects?

You haven't even the slightest clue what the architects are like that signed the petition. You completely imagined an entire scenario in your head completely devoid of any connection to reality just to make yourself feel correct.

Do you even realize you did that? That you just completely imagined something off the top of your head to make yourself feel correct?

All we know about the architects and engineers on there is that they are licensed and have a degree in architecture, and from what I gather, are largely centralized in SF bay area. As thats where the people who run that site are.

I guess you could call them 'gay liberal architects and engineers' then.

But to automatically assume any architect who questions authority is automatically a low life dropout is completely delusional on your part.




And, I'm not saying the people who did it weren't evil. I'm not saying people didn't die. I'm not saying it wasn't a tragedy. Alright I'm not disagreeing with any of that.

All I am saying is
http://www4.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/1...p?i=23&lores=1
It looks very similiar.

(and now I am adding)

BUILDINGS DO NOT COLLAPSE LIKE CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS BY DEFAULT
The WTC 7 would be the first building to collapse looking that similar to a controlled demolition that was not an actual controlled demolition.
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 06-14-2009, 07:43 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#103  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
Attempt to find another building that collapsed like a controlled demolition, that was not a controlled demolition. It doesn't exist. Buildings only collapse like controlled demolitions for one reason, THEY ARE CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS.

Find us another steel framed 110 story skyscraper that sustained an impact from a 767 going 500MPH and didn't collapse...

here are a couple other building collapses while you are looking for that:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...ideos/01546_03
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampoon...Store_collapse


See: seconds from disaster s3e11 for more on this failure. Available by torrent.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 06-14-2009, 07:54 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#104  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenetic View Post
Dude, come on. That is obviously not all you're saying. What you're doing is on the same rhetorical level as "Hey man I'm not sayin' anything bad about you're sister but man she sure has a lot of money for a girl that doesn't have a job. Not insinuatin' anything, JUST SAYING."

well yes there are obviously consequences of my insinuation

but what are those consequences? I don't know

I don't agree with alex jones
I don't agree with free_willy
I don't agree with all the conspiracy theories

I don't what the real story is

All I know is there is some INCREDIBLE discrepancy to the mainstream accepted story
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 06-14-2009, 07:55 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#105  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.