General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
I cant eat special K. the illumaniti insists I use a straw to eat breakfast. And their enforcment arm the Skull and Bones wont allow a straw bigger than those that can handle grapenuts


Fine, since you hump my leg so much why dont you just go ahead and suck my cock and in so doing fulfill your ultimate fantasy.

In between choking gasps upon my phallis, you can whimper how infractions get you more in touch with your already highly developed feminine side.

peaches.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:53 AM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#271  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Fine, since you hump my leg so much why dont you just go ahead and suck my cock and in so doing fulfill your ultimate fantasy.

In between choking gasps upon my phallis, you can whimper how infractions get you more in touch with your already highly developed feminine side.

peaches.

I cant lock my lips that tight honey

Pro tip: Try to realize others are not as un-confidant in their sexuality as you are. Now talk shit about my mother
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-18-2008, 02:55 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#272  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
I cant lock my lips that tight honey

Its impolite to speak with your mouth full, and its 'daddy', or do you need to be remnded.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:57 AM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#273  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Its impolite to speak with your mouth full, and its 'daddy', or do you need to be remnded.


it's sad that you think you are a top.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-18-2008, 02:59 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#274  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
it's sad that you think you are a top.

Oh Ive been complimented by individuals, yes plural, that would suprise you guaranteed.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:02 AM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#275  

Gibonius
 
The idea that any forum warrior could "prove" something that is a subject of significant ongoing debate within the scientific community is laughable. I'm not a climate scientist, but I am exposed to a lot of atmospheric chemistry within the context of my research. Much of atmospheric chemistry these days is about trying to understand the chemical mechanisms that control climate. Every speaker I have heard on the topics that has professed an opinion believes that humans play SOME role in the warming trend of the Earth. They do not know how significant a role. There are hundreds of different variables in the climate, which have significant interaction; some of which cause cooling and some cause warming. Humans influence many of these factors, to various degrees. Some of the things we do would cause cooling (particulate emission), some cause warming (greenhouse gas emission), and some do things we don't understand. There's absolutely ZERO reason to believe that humans are incapable of influencing climate, and ample reason to investigate just what role we are having.

Limited specific points:
NASA and NOAA have certainly not "proved" there's no global warming. I'm sure we all rememeber the NASA administrator burying a pro-global warming report from one of his scientists a few years back. The NOAA website has a significant discussion about global warming, and cautiously supports the thesis of human influenced global warming.


The failure of past models does not mean the entire global warming thesis is incorrect. It means those models were wrong. This is not exactly an easy problem, and scientists have made assumptions in order to be able to model the climate. Some of these assumptions (possibly influenced by personal beliefs) have led to incorrect model predictions.


The explanation I've seen for Antarctic ice increases is that slightly warmer temperatures cause an increase in Antarctic moisture, which leads to more snow. More ice does not mean colder temperatures. The increasing instability of the Antarctic ice pack is also pointed out as a symptom of increased Antarctic temperatures.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:08 AM Gibonius is offline  
Reply With Quote
#276  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
The idea that any forum warrior could "prove" something that is a subject of significant ongoing debate within the scientific community is laughable. I'm not a climate scientist, but I am exposed to a lot of atmospheric chemistry within the context of my research. Much of atmospheric chemistry these days is about trying to understand the chemical mechanisms that control climate. Every speaker I have heard on the topics that has professed an opinion believes that humans play SOME role in the warming trend of the Earth. They do not know how significant a role. There are hundreds of different variables in the climate, which have significant interaction; some of which cause cooling and some cause warming. Humans influence many of these factors, to various degrees. Some of the things we do would cause cooling (particulate emission), some cause warming (greenhouse gas emission), and some do things we don't understand. There's absolutely ZERO reason to believe that humans are incapable of influencing climate, and ample reason to investigate just what role we are having.

Limited specific points:
NASA and NOAA have certainly not "proved" there's no global warming. I'm sure we all rememeber the NASA administrator burying a pro-global warming report from one of his scientists a few years back. The NOAA website has a significant discussion about global warming, and cautiously supports the thesis of human influenced global warming.


The failure of past models does not mean the entire global warming thesis is incorrect. It means those models were wrong. This is not exactly an easy problem, and scientists have made assumptions in order to be able to model the climate. Some of these assumptions (possibly influenced by personal beliefs) have led to incorrect model predictions.


The explanation I've seen for Antarctic ice increases is that slightly warmer temperatures cause an increase in Antarctic moisture, which leads to more snow. More ice does not mean colder temperatures. The increasing instability of the Antarctic ice pack is also pointed out as a symptom of increased Antarctic temperatures.



Play some role in WHAT warming trend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Sea colder Check

Upper atmosphere colder Check

Antarctic Ice mass that had been retreating for a thousand years started advancing 10-15 years ago. Check and Mate

the abject failure of past models is continued in current models. If current models were better than past models you could put 1960's data in them and get 1970's outcomes. 70 - 80, 80 to 90 etc etc. the models all show complete meltdown.

The people running computer models will not disclose all the details of their computer models.(too many fudge factors)

1985 is calling it wants its 5 c rise and 14 foot sea level rise.

I have been listening to this global warming shit for 30 years. Every five years the doom and gloom predictions prove false and fucking idiots blame everything but the main premise. Global dimming was the best one. 5 or more years ago they blamed Pollution on why the global warming models did not work. Claiming that soot from ineficient cars and coal burning electric plants kept insolation from reaching the ground.(pro tip. dark particles like coal soot will lower the albedo of earth and could only cause warming, not offset it). Claiming that now that we have cleaner cars and scrubbers in all smokestacks that the earth would REALLY warm up fast now.

get it fucking yet?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323

Last edited by TheMorlock; 04-18-2008 at 08:27 AM..
Old 04-18-2008, 08:16 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#277  

Badger_sly
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo View Post
Nice job dismissing fuckyou's entire last post! . It's like you didn't even read it.
I read it, but it contained no new arguments. He's just regurgitating his old points, which I've already proven wrong throughout this thread (see my previous post).

Of course you know this already. You're just being a dumbass for fun.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:41 AM Badger_sly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#278  

Badger_sly
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
...Continue quoting your grossly inaccurate drivel and I'll continuing challenging you to actually disprove anything that's been said because so far you're just making yourself look like a beligerent idiot.
Given your arguments were proven wrong (summarized to gibby), everytime you post you're putting on a larger dunce cap for us to laugh at. It's obvious you've given up, and for the last few pages acquired the role of a dumbass, like poor leo.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:49 AM Badger_sly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#279  

Badger_sly
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Sea colder Check

Upper atmosphere colder Check

Antarctic Ice mass that had been retreating for a thousand years started advancing 10-15 years ago. Check and Mate

Scientists bust fallacy of gw consensus... Check
Old 04-18-2008, 08:51 AM Badger_sly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#280  

Badger_sly
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingstudent View Post
.
You have a right to your opinion (or to do what gibby emailed and told you to do).
Old 04-18-2008, 08:59 AM Badger_sly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#281  

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock, Mayor of Fail CIty View Post
the global warming claims said there WOULD be a 5 c and 14 foot sea level rise by 1985 PERIOD

the evidence shows that they did not know what the fuck they were talking about in 1976(a year after the "global scientific concensus was an Ice age was upon us and we had to stop it NOW)

Assuming what you're saying is actually true, you shouldn't let what scientists said 30 years ago color what you think of scientists today. Much has been learned since then.

Quote:
the Entire basis of runaway warming(thats what Global Warming phrase means) states that C02 and Co2 only can account for the major changes in temps throughout time.
Ah, no it doesn't. It says CO2 is a factor in climate change. Don't try to change the argument to "CO2 IS THE ONLY FACTOR, LOL". You and Badger have been trying to say CO2 has no effect, which is clearly not the case - as you seem to be implicitly admitting now.

Quote:
The fact that CO2 continued to increase for centuries after the earth started cooling with no catastrophic intervention shows that global warming "science" is not science.
Just how many times does it have to be pointed out that in a multi-factor system, a rise in one thing and falling of another DOES NOT mean that the rising thing has no effect on the falling thing. Why it is so difficult for you and Badger to grasp the idea that something like volcanism of high levels of SO2 can MASK the warming effects of CO2?

Quote:
No matter how the idiots above try to spin it. This Base Concept by the global warming croud is in direct opposition to actual fact. If the assertion were true that CO@ was the predominant factor, the earth could Not have cooled down again without catastrophic intervention.
Again, the argument isn't that CO2 is the MAIN CAUSE of warming, the argument that has occured so far in this thread is that CO2 is A CAUSE. Since it's one of the few things humans have control over, maybe we ough to do something about it.

EDIT: And what part of the sea is WARMER NOW THAN IT WAS 50 YEARS AGO do you not understand? You might as well kill yourself now if you bring up the 10 year data again because as I've been repeating for your brain dead associate, the 50 year data includes all the 10 year data except the last year (2008). Is 50 years too long/short for you or something? Does the number 50 scare you? What?

Last edited by Fuckyouformakingmeregister; 04-18-2008 at 09:53 AM..
Old 04-18-2008, 09:47 AM Fuckyouformakingmeregister is offline  
Reply With Quote
#282  

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger_sly, Deputy Mayor of Fail City View Post
Given your arguments were proven wrong (summarized to gibby), everytime you post you're putting on a larger dunce cap for us to laugh at. It's obvious you've given up, and for the last few pages acquired the role of a dumbass, like poor leo.

What part of you're not getting the last word no matter how irrational you get did you not understand?

Address the points or go back to trying to bite your ear while hitting yourself in the chest.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:48 AM Fuckyouformakingmeregister is offline  
Reply With Quote
#283  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
Assuming what you're saying is actually true, you shouldn't let what scientists said 30 years ago color what you think of scientists today. Much has been learned since then.



Ah, no it doesn't. It says CO2 is a factor in climate change. Don't try to change the argument to "CO2 IS THE ONLY FACTOR, LOL". You and Badger have been trying to say CO2 has no effect, which is clearly not the case - as you seem to be implicitly admitting now.



Just how many times does it have to be pointed out that in a multi-factor system, a rise in one thing and falling of another DOES NOT mean that the rising thing has no effect on the falling thing. Why it is so difficult for you and Badger to grasp the idea that something like volcanism of high levels of SO2 can MASK the warming effects of CO2?



Again, the argument isn't that CO2 is the MAIN CAUSE of warming, the argument that has occured so far in this thread is that CO2 is A CAUSE. Since it's one of the few things humans have control over, maybe we ough to do something about it.

EDIT: And what part of the sea is WARMER NOW THAN IT WAS 50 YEARS AGO do you not understand? You might as well kill yourself now if you bring up the 10 year data again because as I've been repeating for your brain dead associate, the 50 year data includes all the 10 year data except the last year (2008). Is 50 years too long/short for you or something? Does the number 50 scare you? What?


Jus t how many fucking times do I have to tell you that the global warming scientists claim that the pebble that starts the warming can not account for the warming result and claim that ONLY CO2 can account for the end result.

The problem is you fucking moron that if this is the case then the fucking warming cant ever cool down again unless a catastrophic intervention occurs.

You can throw a pebble to start an avalanch. You cant throw a pebble to stop one.

Is that simple enough for you dimwit?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 04-18-2008, 11:27 AM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#284  

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock, Mayor of Fail City View Post
Jus t how many fucking times do I have to tell you that the global warming scientists claim that the pebble that starts the warming can not account for the warming result and claim that ONLY CO2 can account for the end result.

Since that's not what scientists say, you can tell me a million fucking times and I still won't believe you.

Quote:
The problem is you fucking moron that if this is the case then the fucking warming cant ever cool down again unless a catastrophic intervention occurs.

You can throw a pebble to start an avalanch. You cant throw a pebble to stop one.

Is that simple enough for you dimwit?
Glad to see you're "warming" to the idea that we may have been responsible for the pebble that started it all.

As for your point that there's nothing that can be done about it, perhaps you're right. That shouldn't stop us from thinking about possible solutions. One neat idea I've heard is dumping iron filings into the ocean which would create a temporary algal/bacterial bloom which could eat up a lot of atmospheric CO2.
Old 04-18-2008, 12:20 PM Fuckyouformakingmeregister is offline  
Reply With Quote
#285  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:43 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.