Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

poor guy

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Fuckyouformakingmeregister
wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
poor guy

Yeah, dealing with irrational bafoons like you is trying, but it can be fun showing how blinded by stupidity you are.

TheMorlock

poor guy

"This year is set to be the coolest since 2000, according to a preliminary estimate of global average temperature that is due to be released next week by the Met Office. The global average for 2008 should come in close to 14.3C, which is 0.14C below the average temperature for 2001-07."

"Allen was presenting the data on this year's global average temperature at the Appleton Space Conference at Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, near Didcot yesterday. The 14.3C figure is based on data from January to October."

Yes the NOAH site does show what I think it does. Coldest winter in an already coldest year.

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
poor guy

"This year is set to be the coolest since 2000, according to a preliminary estimate of global average temperature that is due to be released next week by the Met Office. The global average for 2008 should come in close to 14.3C, which is 0.14C below the average temperature for 2001-07."

"Allen was presenting the data on this year's global average temperature at the Appleton Space Conference at Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, near Didcot yesterday. The 14.3C figure is based on data from January to October."

Yes the NOAH site does show what I think it does. Coldest winter in an already coldest year.

LOL!

Not only are you sidestepping the decadanal variation point (durrr...short periods matter but only if they further the anti-global warming side), but you're making posts that anticipate what happened in 2008. Again, read the fucking 2009 report. Let me give you a taste:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOAA
The year 2008 tied with 2001 as the eighth warmest year on record for the Earth, based on the combined average of worldwide land and ocean surface temperatures through December, according to a preliminary analysis by NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center in Asheville, N.C. For December alone, the month also ranked as the eighth warmest globally, for the combined land and ocean surface temperature. The assessment is based on records dating back to 1880.

NCDC’s ranking of 2008 as the eighth warmest year compares to a ranking of ninth warmest based on an analysis by NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies. The NOAA and NASA analyses differ slightly in methodology, but both use data from NOAA's National Climatic Data Center – the federal government's official source for climate data.

But hey, who cares if it cracked the top 8...as long it was colder than the year before that's all that matters, right?

TheMorlock

poor guy

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock, Mayor of Fail City View Post
I can't refute anything that has been said, so I'll say "poor guy" ad nauseum because it'll get me the attention I so sorely crave

wall candy eating retard

poor guy

CRasch
A Righteous Infliction of Retribution

Quote:
So NOAH site is just another blog?

ZOMG I get it they SOLD OUT TO DICK CHENEY AND CARL ROVE!!!

Hmmm fuckyouformakingmealoser didn't think so
Oh my God, last time its been this cold IN THE WINTER was 2001 IN THE WINTER. Since we are only looking at IN THE WINTER, with that data I can't see why there is global warming when using THE OVERALL DATA FOR THE HOLE YEAR INSTEAD OF JUST WINTER.
Another tactic like irreducible complexity.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRasch View Post
Oh my God, last time its been this cold IN THE WINTER was 2001 IN THE WINTER. Since we are only looking at IN THE WINTER, with that data I can't see why there is global warming when using THE OVERALL DATA FOR THE HOLE YEAR INSTEAD OF JUST WINTER.
Another tactic like irreducible complexity.

your reading skills are not much are they?

CRasch
A Righteous Infliction of Retribution

Quote:
your reading skills are not much are they?

Dang it Bert, I guess I a fucking nut!

Chin_Check*

It's a hoax to get you to buy certain products.

Schrodinger
I fucked Diarrhea Connoisseur and all I got was syphilis

The stupid in this thread is starting to burn.
.......v

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
The stupid in this thread is starting to burn.

Yes it is sad when people treat science as religion.

On one page they state that glaciers are advancing because they are melting.

On another they state that glaciers are retreating because they are melting

Both with links informing them of this.

Kind of like by the grace of God I was saved from the flood. My children drowned because it was Gods will that they go right to heaven.

Both with their preacher informing them of this.

It's typical of junk science to figure anything that happens into proof that they are correct.

wall candy eating retard

Quote:
Yes it is sad when people treat science as religion.

On one page they state that glaciers are advancing because they are melting.

On another they state that glaciers are retreating because they are melting

Both with links informing them of this.

Kind of like by the grace of God I was saved from the flood. My children drowned because it was Gods will that they go right to heaven.

Both with their preacher informing them of this.

It's typical of junk science to figure anything that happens into proof that they are correct.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about you, but hey, don't let get in the way of another ill-informed drunken tirade!

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckyouformakingmeregister View Post
I'm pretty sure he was talking about you, but hey, don't let get in the way of another ill-informed drunken tirade!

Yes I know he was likely confused.

Maybe you should post how global warming makes icebergs sink and float away in the air at the same time binky. Clear things up for him a bit.