go any rides with girls?

have you?

#rekt

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
oh, look another shaving badass over here

read the fucking thread, you knob! I'm not interested in making a statement about how knowledgeable I am about SHAVING by having cool-guy shaving accessories. I'll get around to that crap later, maybe. Shaving is a way to get hair off of the face, not a way to try to look cool by having a bunch of unnecessary shit in my bathroom like Italian facial creams, badger hair brushes. and cutesy little ceramic bowls. I swear, some manly "men" talk about shaving crap just like bitches talk about shoes and makeup.

boom.

I was a young boy that had big plans
Now I'm just another shitty old man

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

Quote:
oh, look another shaving badass over here

read the fucking thread, you knob! I'm not interested in making a statement about how knowledgeable I am about SHAVING by having cool-guy shaving accessories. I'll get around to that crap later, maybe. Shaving is a way to get hair off of the face, not a way to try to look cool by having a bunch of unnecessary shit in my bathroom like Italian facial creams, badger hair brushes. and cutesy little ceramic bowls. I swear, some manly "men" talk about shaving crap just like bitches talk about shoes and makeup.

"Yeah, I'm so cool I don't care how I shave. I don't even think about it, it's just a tool to me. Look at how nonchalant I am about something that's a part of every adult male's life. I'd totally be the wild hacker who doesn't conform to societal standards in a shitty science fiction movie. Let me see your razor. *Phreeeooooott bleep bloop*. Now you have free long distance blades on it... forever."

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33T_h4x0r_d00d View Post
"Yeah, I'm so cool I don't care how I shave. I don't even think about it, it's just a tool to me. Look at how nonchalant I am about something that's a part of every adult male's life. I'd totally be the wild hacker who doesn't conform to societal standards in a shitty science fiction movie. Let me see your razor. *Phreeeooooott bleep bloop*. Now you have free long distance blades on it... forever."

well, taking a fucking dump is a part of every adult male's life but that doesn't mean you should order metallic poop extractors from japan

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
well, taking a fucking dump is a part of every adult male's life but that doesn't mean you should order metallic poop extractors from japan

No but paper is a worth while addition.

Quote:
oh, look another shitting badass over here

read the fucking thread, you knob! I'm not interested in making a statement about how knowledgeable I am about SHITTING by having cool-guy shitting accessories. I'll get around to that crap later, maybe. Shitting is a way to get poop out of my ass, not a way to try to look cool by having a bunch of unnecessary shit in my bathroom like paper, baby wipes, a plunger and 3 cutesy little sea shells. I swear, some manly "men" talk about shitting crap just like bitches talk about shoes and makeup.

We got a badass over here.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

I order scented papyrus made in the banks of egypt for my pooping which I do on a custom made belgian marble toilet, because unlike normal people I spice up my life by making chores and completely mundane tasks into something exciting

it gives my life meaning

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

I done fucked up. I got the shave nerds all riled up

Elliot Rodgers had the magic shave brush and cup. When he got all pissed off, people got killed. Hold me, Genmay. I think I'm going to die.

Straw Man
RuHo

appearance is extremely important to me, I need the best shave possible

I like to look good when I am unemployed and living in my parents house in my spergcave, and when I go to the gastropub to order my slop, people genuinely notice my tight shave

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

Quote:
I done fucked up. I got the shave nerds all riled up

Elliot Rodgers had the magic shave brush and cup. When he got all pissed off, people got killed. Hold me, Genmay. I think I'm going to die.

Quote:
appearance is extremely important to me, I need the best shave possible

I like to look good when I am unemployed and living in my parents house in my spergcave, and when I go to the gastropub to order my slop, people genuinely notice my tight shave

I really don't care much how I look as long as I'm decent enough to hold down my IT job. That basically means I need to wear pants most days, not have any fires on my person and not smell bad enough that you can see the stink. I'm sure many people wet shave because it leaves you with such a nice shave but one of the main reasons I do it is because it costs me $30 a year to shave. As a corollary, I have to shave less frequently and end up with less acne, ingrown hairs, nicks, razor burn and all the other shit that accompanies shaving with a razor. Of all the things I've done to improve my life over the last decade, it's up at the top of the list with exercise and eating right.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:

the main reasons I do it is because it costs me $30 a year to shave.

Well then, it seems we're actually more or less on the same page after all. I might add however that I was sick of trying to clean cartridge razors which is aggravating at best and at worst practically futile.

Quote:
As a corollary, I have to shave less frequently and end up with less acne, ingrown hairs, nicks, razor burn and all the other shit that accompanies shaving with a razor..

Nothing wrong with that. I have already noticed that I have less of all of the above, but that was never my intent when moving over to old skool shaving. Everyone's skin is different and the only time I ever got bad burn was when I was dry shaving with a dull blade.

Quote:
Of all the things I've done to improve my life over the last decade, it's up at the top of the list with exercise and eating right.

I'm sorry, but this just seems weird to me

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

Quote:
I'm sorry, but this just seems weird to me

It costs less money, reduces the amount of work I have to do and makes me more presentable. There is no down side.

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

the replies in this thread are so stupid

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll

Quote:
shaving accessories are ideal for sperglord manbabies like him

feel superior over trivial shit and the capitalist laughs all the way to the bank, when he sells a simpleton things he doesn't really need

wet shaving is loads and loads cheaper in the long run by any metric you fucking , even if initially to start there's a bit to buy

Code: [M]ayhem

Now is good time to jump in the stock market basically 20% FLUSHED down toilet