General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I'm sure all those nations were staging their militaries on israel's border for shits and giggles...

+Yom Kippur War

I guess you just read something about the war and then decided to make some more excuses

welp next up I guess you're going to start pretending yom kippur war wasn't a retaliation over the previous war, perhaps you should go read a wikipedia article about both of them so you can make some more flimsy excuses for the jews

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
How is NOT relevant when the argument is that modern military campaigns in the ME are based on a Christian Campaign to wipe out Islam? (yet could nevvvvvrr be the other way around)

because that was a response to pyrafat who made a generalization that all palestinians are hamas supporters (he actually did mean all muslims but lets not make him backtrack anymore). The actual percentage of hamas supporters is less, than the percentage of christians in the united states, and most likely the percentage of christians in the US military. If you are going to say all palestinians are hamas supporters, then it would also be more valid to say all americans are christians, and the recent american wars are christian wars

I guess if you weren't a fucking moron you'd recognize this heh but keep talking some more absolute nonsense you stupid fucking mongoloid

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Ruho...just quoting this again so you can see what I was originally responding to..(not the right or wrong of Jewbagels vs ragheads for those keeping score at home)

So you and Rummy are of like mind now.

rubbish, you quoted a post I made with absolute fucking nonsense

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinese girl View Post
yes, tangible. i didn't say realistic, but it IS still a resistance, even if only symbolic.
you're just repeating yourself as if i don't understand you position, and i do - i just think it's psychopathic. you're assigning moral impunity to israel based on their superior firepower. terrifying.
and then there's how you seem literally incapable of understanding why people would continue to fight back even when they can't win. that the victims in a conflict should sit quietly as their lives and homes are obliterated.

It's not symbolic. it's idiotic. They got 1800+ of their own people killed in a month and a half. And for what? What did they achieve? Absofuckinglutely nothing.

I'm sure those innocent people were happy to die so that Hamas could have its symbolic nothing. I mean, that's obviously better than actually trying to live in peace because somebody has to put up the good fight even though you know before hand that you will lose and only cause more death and destruction for your own people.

but, but, but, if we didn't fight... then what? Peace?

then Hamas couldn't accuse the jews of being big meanies for not putting up with their pathetic shit. You think the jews should just be the bigger men and put up with daily rocket and suicide bomb attacks because they know Hamas is just throwing an attention tantrum?

Fuck no. Here's the attention you wanted. Now you have an Israeli boot in your ass. Hows that symbolic resistance working out for you?

But what do I know, I'm just a psychopath who would prefer to see people live in peace instead of waging a never ending completely futile war that only results in their own destruction.

Have fun with your ridiculous Idealism. I'll be over here with the realists shaking our heads at your stupidity.

pyramid

Quote:
texas is the new zion, put them all there. too bad about your house, but maybe your gate post will be a little straighter the second time around. don't make a fuss, they have nukes.

We could put all of israel in west texas and nobody would care.

dey tuk mah land.

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
texas is the new zion, put them all there. too bad about your house, but maybe your gate post will be a little straighter the second time around. don't make a fuss, they have nukes.

Still criticizing the driveway to my home? How cute! I truly hope that one day you have a home, job, woman, car... life. I'm sure once you buy a home, your gate will be so much straighter than mine.

chinese girl
Professional Bohemian Adventure Squatter

you still seem pretty sensitive about it

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth

Quote:
you still seem pretty sensitive about it

Not at all. On the contrary, you should mention it more often. It really emphasizes how horrible my home and gate is.

also, onion

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
It's not symbolic. it's idiotic. They got 1800+ of their own people killed in a month and a half. And for what? What did they achieve? Absofuckinglutely nothing.

I'm sure those innocent people were happy to die so that Hamas could have its symbolic nothing. I mean, that's obviously better than actually trying to live in peace because somebody has to put up the good fight even though you know before hand that you will lose and only cause more death and destruction for your own people.

but, but, but, if we didn't fight... then what? Peace?

then Hamas couldn't accuse the jews of being big meanies for not putting up with their pathetic shit. You think the jews should just be the bigger men and put up with daily rocket and suicide bomb attacks because they know Hamas is just throwing an attention tantrum?

Fuck no. Here's the attention you wanted. Now you have an Israeli boot in your ass. Hows that symbolic resistance working out for you?

But what do I know, I'm just a psychopath who would prefer to see people live in peace instead of waging a never ending completely futile war that only results in their own destruction.

Have fun with your ridiculous Idealism. I'll be over here with the realists shaking our heads at your stupidity.

this was for the most part fiction, btw

hope this helps

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
this was for the most part fiction, btw

hope this helps

Hamas is already celebrating their symbolic victory over Israel.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...556144,00.html

#GreatSuccess

SamFarber

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

SamFarber

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
+ YouTube Video

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Is...mediate_events

Quote:
From 1 May to 11 June 6 rockets and 3 mortar shells were launched from Gaza towards Israel.[107] On June 29th, an Israeli air strike targeted a rocket crew, killing a Hamas operative. The next day Hamas responded with a barrage of rockets, the first time Hamas itself had launched rockets since the conflict in 2012.[108] From the day of the abductions on 12 June through 5 July 117 rockets were launched from Gaza[107] and there were approximately 80 Israeli air strikes on Gaza.[109][110] On the night of 6 July, an Israeli strike killed seven Hamas militants.[32] In response, Hamas' militants increased rocket attacks on Israel.[29] By 7 July, Hamas militants had fired 100 rockets from Gaza at Israeli territory and the Israeli Air Force had bombed several sites in Gaza.[111][112][113] Early on 8 July IAF bombed 50 targets in the Gaza Strip.[114] Israel's military also thwarted a militant infiltration from the sea.[115] Brigadier General Moti Almoz, the chief spokesman of the Israeli military, said: "We have been instructed by the political echelon to hit Hamas hard."[108] That same day, Hamas declared that "all Israelis" had become "legitimate targets"[33][34] and insisted that Israel end all attacks on Gaza, release those re-arrested during the crackdown in the West Bank, lift the blockade on Gaza and return to the cease-fire conditions of 2012 as conditions for a ceasefire.[116]

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

buuuut buuuut..

FREEDOM FIGHTERS!!1

Seriously though, if Hamas/Palestine or whatever seriously want this to end peacefully, all they have to do is stop the attacks and magically watch as the support for Israel dries up, and Western nations would be more willing to intervene on their behalf if they asked.

Of course that will never happen since we have a case of Jews wanting to control the region as a Jewish state, and Palestinians wanting the same piece of land as an Islamic state.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

SamFarber

Quote:
buuuut buuuut..

FREEDOM FIGHTERS!!1

Seriously though, if Hamas/Palestine or whatever seriously want this to end peacefully, all they have to do is stop the attacks and magically watch as the support for Israel dries up, and Western nations would be more willing to intervene on their behalf if they asked.

Of course that will never happen since we have a case of Jews wanting to control the region as a Jewish state, and Palestinians wanting the same piece of land as an Islamic state.

Palestine isn't the one attacking.

If someone steals your wallet and the police refuse to do anything, what would you do?