Callout/mod fight: Assjaw

He's our resident expert on humor, but sadly i missed all his funny posts

Can someone link me to one plz

jaw, you there buddy? let's beef, bitch.... Bust out those PMs

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

Why are you trying so hard?

TuT makes a callout thread about you and you give him an infraction and then you turn around and make one about me.

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

BORKED

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

it belongs in the pit that's why I really don't give a fuck i just think it's funny when you start this "DONT MAKE ME POST PMs" as if I ever said anything I won't say again

Then theres how you pretend that you're the king of funny when in reality you're a pretty bland poster

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
it belongs in the pit that's why

I really don't give a fuck i just think it's funny when you start this "DONT MAKE ME POST PMs" as if I ever said anything I won't say again

Then theres how you pretend that you're the king of funny when in reality you're a pretty bland poster

It actually doesn't belong in The Pit. The Pit is for serious debates.

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
it belongs in the pit that's why I really don't give a fuck i just think it's funny when you start this "DONT MAKE ME POST PMs" as if I ever said anything I won't say again

I'm a bland poster on a dead forum, woe is me. You've been hanging on to that "king of funny" line ever since your avatars were a flop.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

P, mike, BD liked theirs you were the one who cried pretty hard ghetto joined in for a split second and that's about it. Auntie was mad at me at the time over a yellow card so he joined the peanut gallery too.

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
P, mike, BD liked theirs you were the one who cried pretty hard ghetto joined in for a split second and that's about it. Auntie was mad at me at the time over a yellow card so he joined the peanut gallery too.

If you say so. I'm not going to go back and forth with you about something that happened 6 or 7 weeks ago. Again, you PM'd me, not the other way around. All I said is don't insult me in your posts and apologize in private messages and tell me to lead by example by keeping mod beef in the mod forum. You literally gave TuT an infraction for making a callout thread about you then made one about me a few minutes later.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

i think you need to take less seriously.

Even back then just change your av, holly shit - and move on. How many threads did you end up making to "rally support" ? You know that was a silly overblown reaction, if anything i feel bad for even trying to make amends. Its like apologizing to a baby for waking it up, does no good, baby still cries.

The Unflushable Turd
BetaMax

your all fgts anyway look at you

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
i think you need to take less seriously.

Even back then just change your av, holly shit - and move on. How many threads did you end up making to "rally support" ? You know that was a silly overblown reaction, if anything i feel bad for even trying to make amends. Its like apologizing to a baby for waking it up, does no good, baby still cries.

I made one thread where I said I'd change avatars to whatever the user wanted and you deleted the thread. The PM I posted even shows you saying you deleted the thread. You really have a way with exaggerating things. How long are you going to keep this going? For the third (and hopefully final time), you PM'd me, not the other way around.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
If you say so. I'm not going to go back and forth with you about something that happened 6 or 7 weeks ago. Again, you PM'd me, not the other way around. All I said is don't insult me in your posts and apologize in private messages and tell me to lead by example by keeping mod beef in the mod forum. You literally gave TuT an infraction for making a callout thread about you then made one about me a few minutes later.

Okay well here's a public apology amidst the public beef, I tried to spice things up and you didnt like it. I didn't do it to shame you or anything, so yeah - my mistake I guess. Sorry bud

Just don't pretend you're the authority on funny, because my friend, you are not. Same goes with PMs, post whatever you want - don't pretend you can air some dirty laundry on me, there isn't any.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unflushable Turd View Post
your all fgts anyway look at you

Correct.

So im pretty sleepy. Got a mid term manana, really shouldn't be up right now

g|aSsJaw

Quote:
Okay well here's a public apology amidst the public beef, I tried to spice things up and you didnt like it. I didn't do it to shame you or anything, so yeah - my mistake I guess. Sorry bud

Just don't pretend you're the authority on funny, because my friend, you are not. Same goes with PMs, post whatever you want - don't pretend you can air some dirty laundry on me, there isn't any.

I don't think I'm the authority on funny. Not really sure where that came from to be honest. I know you used it against me to defend your avatar choices, but I thought they were stupid and I said so. If you want to continue to use that as an insult it's fine I guess, but it doesn't really work.

I didn't pretend I had dirty laundry, I said I had an apology PM from you and a PM asking me to lead by example, both of which I posted.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Carry on if you must.

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Night brah

just thought you wanted to beef <3