General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Yes.

Those people deserve to be punched right in their stupid faces.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
Yes, I know. I'd already read it and basically disregarded it as irrelevant. the "wow" was for your getting riled up about it.

Among the intel people I know there seems to be a consensus that he definitely had WMDs, and they had simply been moved out of country by the time we were boots on the ground; mostly to Syria IIRC.

IIRC that story came out of the OSP which went around trying to find saddams generals and gave them deals to tell positive stories about saddam's WMD programs. I think that's where the yellowcake forgery came from which was stupid from the get go because we already knew saddam had 500 tons of yellowcake sitting around in a warehouse since the 80s which was being monitored by the IAEA.

At any rate, the old rusty pre 91 munitions don't prove he had ongoing WMD production capability.

Now the same radio nut job is saying the 500 tons of unenriched yellowcake which we knew about since 1992 is further proof that he had an ongoing nuclear program, except that shit was leftover from the nuclear power plant he had the french build for him which the israelis blew up before it could go online and it was all still sitting in the same warehouse where we found it and left it in 1992.

http://www.armscontrol.org/act/2008_09/IraqUranium

welp.

Killer_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
My knickers were in a twist because some dumbfuck on the radio was spinning that shit into GWB was right all along. I happen to think that going into Iraq will be remembered as one of the greatest idiotic blunders in all of history and possibly remembered as the beginning of the downfall of the USA.

I said nothing about any candidate or party. That's all coming from your own head.

PDog,

Not necessarily to derail the thread, mostly. OK, fuck it.

What are your feelings about Jeb Bush probably throwing his hat in the ring at some point soon?

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.

pyramid

I don't think the country is ready for another bush. I would expect him to go down in the primaries unless the republican field is a hopeless group of unappealing fucktards again. I think Rick Perry has a better chance of getting the nomination and the presidency than Jeb, especially if his felony abuse of power trial is wrapped up and he is acquitted by 2016.

OlderBoy

i inhale ionic silver i am invincible

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
I don't think the country is ready for another bush. I would expect him to go down in the primaries unless the republican field is a hopeless group of unappealing fucktards again. I think Rick Perry has a better chance of getting the nomination and the presidency than Jeb, especially if his felony abuse of power trial is wrapped up and he is acquitted by 2016.
Perry won't get in if Texans have a say in it...or at least the Texans I know. My dad knows Rick's uncle, the same uncle that didn't bother to attend his second inauguration as governor.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Killer_B

Quote:

so in other words get ready for BUSH THE THIRD IN POWER

CONSTITUTION OF TEH US FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET

BYE BYE

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.

Killer_B

Serioulsy though

With people caring more about what goes on when Kim Kardashian has to squeeze a dookie out in an alleyway than whether yet another member of a family that's been fucking with politics clear back to around the Civil War at least, it means either he's getting in next time, or someone just as bad or worse.

Though we could possibly have a chance if we told the KKKorporations shoveling money at candidates to fuck themselves with a pitchfork, sideways, 289357 times.

pyramid

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Killer_B

wat

lol

i think rick perry would be great for this country but i'm voting for hillary because we're already on a downward spiral and i'd like to see what's at the bottom

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

I sort of agree actually ^

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Kkkalifornia will support her either way so it doesn't matter how I vote

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Oprah 4 President