General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity
 
refault's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
when did you decide to be heterosexual, refault?

it's the natural way of things, i.e., it isn't merely for sexual pleasure.
it produces offspring, thus it isn't spiritually devoid in action, like gay sex/sodomy does.
in fact, in some ways, homosexuality shares a lot of traits with free-market capitalism,

putin did a good job cracking down on (westernized) gays

edit: it's not a surprise that a lot of gays are cultural-marxists. gayness is purely due to social-influences.
__________________
old sku gen[m]ay
Old 11-24-2014, 12:44 PM refault is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity
 
refault's Avatar
 
hint: imperialism is firstly (and foremost) economic; historically colonialism and colonial-imperialism branched out as an extension of markets by mercantilist pre-transnational sea-faring nomads. military occupation and co-optation of governance is just a colonial desire to keep capital flowing freely through/between nations.
__________________
old sku gen[m]ay
Old 11-24-2014, 12:48 PM refault is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

premium class hater
 
premium class hater's Avatar
 
at least westboro try to be edgy and aggravating because it pays their bills. you just do it for the attention like an angsty tween trying to annoy their parents.
__________________
[QUOTE=refault;25412851]that kid is 15
and he's alreday gay
holy shit[/QUOTE]
ⓓⓞⓛⓔ ⓒⓛⓤⓑ
(ง ͠░ ͟ل͜ ͡░)ง [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅11)̲̅$̲̅]
Old 11-24-2014, 01:50 PM premium class hater is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by refault View Post
it's the natural way of things, i.e., it isn't merely for sexual pleasure.
it produces offspring, thus it isn't spiritually devoid in action, like gay sex/sodomy does.
in fact, in some ways, homosexuality shares a lot of traits with free-market capitalism,

putin did a good job cracking down on (westernized) gays

edit: it's not a surprise that a lot of gays are cultural-marxists. gayness is purely due to social-influences.

yes most heterosexuals have sex solely for procreational purposes

well perhaps you do, then again you're not getting any since you're a horrible smalldicked bloblike asian goblin that is disgusting in all ways imaginable
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-25-2014, 06:49 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by refault View Post
it's the natural way of things, i.e., it isn't merely for sexual pleasure.
it produces offspring, thus it isn't spiritually devoid in action, like gay sex/sodomy does.
in fact, in some ways, homosexuality shares a lot of traits with free-market capitalism,

putin did a good job cracking down on (westernized) gays

edit: it's not a surprise that a lot of gays are cultural-marxists. gayness is purely due to social-influences.
Many a penis has explored your turd chute, but I guess since your balls are so small, they have never touched, therefore you think it isn't gay.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 11-25-2014, 06:57 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity
 
refault's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
yes most heterosexuals have sex solely for procreational purposes

well perhaps you do, then again you're not getting any since you're a horrible smalldicked bloblike asian goblin that is disgusting in all ways imaginable

there's a reason why eunuchs existed in pre-modern society, idiot
__________________
old sku gen[m]ay
Old 11-25-2014, 09:32 AM refault is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by refault View Post
there's a reason why eunuchs existed in pre-modern society, idiot

please, do tell what your imagination feels they were for
gays also didn't exist before pre-modern society

you might as well be an eunuch, it's not like they serve any other function than a smooth exit for urine
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-25-2014, 11:13 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity
 
refault's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
please, do tell what your imagination feels they were for
gays also didn't exist before pre-modern society

you might as well be an eunuch, it's not like they serve any other function than a smooth exit for urine

it's not imagination, it's historical reality
eunuchs existed so they could work alongside the emperor/elite bureaucrats without the elites worrying about a possible coup (due to a non-eunuch being able to overthrow an emperor and then, through having children, start their own dynasty.) how dont oyu know that rofl
__________________
old sku gen[m]ay
Old 11-25-2014, 11:48 AM refault is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
wow that's a nice piece of fiction you put out and even the fucking fiction you lie doesn't really have any relevance to your initial desire to post about eunuchs (which would be homosexuals)

good job you fucking retard, wanna go ride bikes

possibly the dumbest person here, competing with lolergay in that division
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-25-2014, 11:50 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
but in retrospect it isn't really unusual of you to completely romanticize a person being enslaved and having his dick and balls cut off

I would be trying to make excuses and lies too if I were an animal fucking barbarian zipperhead, the worst of the worst
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-25-2014, 11:58 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity
 
refault's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
wow that's a nice piece of fiction you put out and even the fucking fiction you lie doesn't really have any relevance to your initial desire to post about eunuchs (which would be homosexuals)

good job you fucking retard, wanna go ride bikes

possibly the dumbest person here, competing with lolergay in that division

the reason i have against homosexuals is that they cant reproduce
their sex is pointless
pure hedonism
no point
they'd be better off as eunuchs, as their desire is purely hedonistic, rather than reproductive (alongside hedonism, which has a more complex dimension psychologically.)
__________________
old sku gen[m]ay
Old 11-25-2014, 12:27 PM refault is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

refault
[M] shit-stain, w/ diplomatic immunity
 
refault's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
but in retrospect it isn't really unusual of you to completely romanticize a person being enslaved and having his dick and balls cut off

I would be trying to make excuses and lies too if I were an animal fucking barbarian zipperhead, the worst of the worst

"enslaved"?????
maybe in shitskin ottoman culture, but not in all...

in fact, many families encouraged their sons (or they did it tehmselves once they grew of age) to castrate themselves at home to join the ranks of the aspirational bureaucratic imperial courts
__________________
old sku gen[m]ay
Old 11-25-2014, 12:28 PM refault is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
most eunuchs in p much all cultures in all of history were mostly captured slaves who worked as slaves, you stupid fucking zipperhead retard fuck

besides, what does this exactly have to do with the original reply of you suggesting this has fucking anything to do with homosexuality


good job you drooling simpleton idiot, I guess it's easy for you to imagine a good life without your genitals, working as a slave for someone. I guess slavery and submission is genetic for a drone zipperhead like you, and you're probably 5 past asexual
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 11-25-2014, 12:36 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:26 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.