General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

k1114
sanjay's love child

So... where did everyone migrate to?

God damn, coming up on 15 years...

I'm old as fuck now. I'm nearly 35, and my kids are 11 and 16. I started over at [h] at 17 years old. This place represents a part of my life that I can't get back, and a place that doesn't really exist like it used to. Things are different. I'm an adult now, I make decent money, and I have a standard family life. This isn't what I imagined, but I suppose it's what I was headed towards. Everything thinks their life will be different, and special, but we're all the same. I visit this place from time to time like the grave of a loved one.

I spend most of my time on reddit these days. I lurk more than anything, but where the fuck else can you go?

Also, did lantec die? Was it ever really time for mansechs? Did M|22 come out of the closet? Why did Sanjay's stock tank?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

joe nathan
joe nathan doesn't ask for dick. joe nathan tells you the way it is, or else.

hey man,
glad to hear you have a family and are doing well.

this place does have a special pull, doesn't it?

you've chosen the worst in night krew company, since i don't know the answers to any of your questions.
unfortunately, you'll have to wait for the others and they're all sleeping now with their thumbs in their mouths or bums.

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

nobody wants to hear about your kids you square

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.

joe nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post

yea

titles it as "what happened to genmee" then the entire OP is a brag-ridden shitblog about his crotchspawn

Triple B

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1114 View Post
Everything thinks their life will be different, and special, but we're all the same.

make sure your daughter signs up here

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

we migrated to your mom's vagina

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

OlderBoy

sorry to hear about the wife and kids

Typhoon43

Some of us never left. I've been here since the beginning but Facebook and Reddit took the conversation out of forums for some reason. It makes no sense to me. Every time I buy a new vehicle I join up on the forums for that particular model and it's always like a miniature version of the [M] to me. There's a ton of activity, a ton of comradery, and a ton of funny, off-topic shit. It could still work here but we went through too much of an exodus with FB and Reddit, and the incessant "REPOST FROM YADAYADA.COM when everyone tried to out-cool everyone else by saying they saw it somewhere else. I've had some of the funniest nights of my life on this forum, and for that I'm grateful. I'm also hoping FB and Reddit DIAF at some point and we can get back to being "kind of a big deal" on the Interwebs. Hell, I'm 41 but I don;t let that stop me from being a jackass. I've also avoided kids and marriage up to this point, so I have that going for me ;-)

Thank sfor checking in. We'll be here 15 years from now too so be sure to swing in and tell us about your kids having kids or whatever you parents get all proud of

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Mexico, we all went to Mexico.

We had to go before Trump builds his wall..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Lynxz
Motherfucking SCIENTOLOGIST scum arse licking Xenu humping queer. Hate me. I sure do.

that's great you have a family, that would be a dream come true for me so i guess i should say you should appreciate it

everyone in life gets a happy ending and good things like genmay never end, infact they improve

for where i've migrated to, i've come back here recently but i've been enjoying gaia online

i make it my personal goal to bring genmay back, obviously you guys can help, you're already helping by keeping it here

what do you all say?

i found out about genmay in high school back in 2003, i knew a few people that came here and i remember taking a peak at the computer next to me in the break room these guys would come here everyday and laugh at the photoshop threads, i remember genmay consisted of lots of cam whoring and i remember how M|22 would make ask me anything threads all the time and how he had a back problem, everyone loved M|22 and there were a lot of colorful members and memes and quite the distinct thriving community

it's amazing the characters this place had, this place is seriously something

sorry about the tl;dr

dipshit.
royjr
65/m/furry looking for 12/m/top

Your perpetual optimism infuriates me, and is the exact opposite of what this site stands for.

Tell more stories of slutty strippers/whores or GTFO!
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.

Lynxz
Motherfucking SCIENTOLOGIST scum arse licking Xenu humping queer. Hate me. I sure do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royjr View Post
Your perpetual optimism infuriates me, and is the exact opposite of what this site stands for.

Tell more stories of slutty strippers/whores or GTFO!
lol

k i like to hit up the strip club at night sometimes coz it's not too far from where i work

found this hot asian chick i was about to get a lap dance from (went back the next night but she wasn't there) but ran into an arab stripper, half palestinian half greek, had the best boobies, she made it clear she wanted to fuck me and was about to but for some reason she aborted, she gave me her num tho

i'm not sure if i should do it, was kinda saving it, i mean i'm not a virgin i actually lost my virginity at another strip club but that turned out well because i really liked the chick and she liked me

i actually started going there in the first place because of this alice chick i'm really into but she's taking time off

so ya dunno if hit it or no

joe nathan

strippers can be pretty cool unless they view you as just a mark.

Lynxz

yea definitely love strippers don't care what people say