General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
lol
 
lol's Avatar
 
obviously unless its me

you cant call me a hypocrite for saying that

its not hypocritical

i want other people to die

am i willing to die to help with overpopulation?

no you stupid fuck

i hope you drop dead though

fucking retards
Old 01-13-2015, 03:17 AM lol is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

lol
 
lol's Avatar
 
thats really the first argument everyone clings to and its just so awful i want to bite their nose off just for suggesting it

but i think the texture of a nose in your mouth with all that oiliness and boogers would be kind of gross. maybe i'd vomit. but they'd look like lord voltimort lol
Old 01-13-2015, 03:19 AM lol is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED
 
lollersk8s's Avatar
 
Oh I'm fully convinced that 90% of the people driving don't actually want to be driving

They'd rather read a book on their way to work - or do their HW on their way to school - in a fucking train.

The roads really would be safer if we leave the manual driving just to those who actually want to drive... Robots will do a better job than most humans at a certain point.

So who do you insure? The car, yourself, both?
__________________
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Old 01-13-2015, 12:09 PM lollersk8s is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
lol well privacy is a concern i guess, but in public you can't expect privacy

that's why it's called public

polar opposite

Why - because someone said it? What does it take to be declared "public" or "private."
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 01-13-2015, 05:20 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
Oh I'm fully convinced that 90% of the people driving don't actually want to be driving

They'd rather read a book on their way to work - or do their HW on their way to school - in a fucking train.

The roads really would be safer if we leave the manual driving just to those who actually want to drive... Robots will do a better job than most humans at a certain point.

So who do you insure? The car, yourself, both?

It worked just fine until the non-Whites demanded to ride the transportation that was created by and for White people - since then public transportation is in a state somewhere between a 3rd world market and an open sewer. Keep the undesirables off and I would be more than happy to use it.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 01-13-2015, 05:23 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED
 
lollersk8s's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Why - because someone said it? What does it take to be declared "public" or "private."

Because "public" and "private" are opposites

You can expect privacy in private places, like your home. Or a hotel room.

You can't expect privacy in public places, like a street. Which is news to those people who get mad when someone takes their picture. Or those people who get outraged by complements or sales pitches.
__________________
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Old 01-13-2015, 06:43 PM lollersk8s is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
Because "public" and "private" are opposites

You can expect privacy in private places, like your home. Or a hotel room.

You can't expect privacy in public places, like a street. Which is news to those people who get mad when someone takes their picture. Or those people who get outraged by complements or sales pitches.

Nope, a hotel room is public, too. Why? Because I said so.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 01-13-2015, 09:36 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED
 
lollersk8s's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Nope, a hotel room is public, too. Why? Because I said so.

Um thats not how it works.
__________________
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Old 01-13-2015, 10:48 PM lollersk8s is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.